Page 1630 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 630 1130 1530 1580 162016281629163016311632 1640 ... LastLast
Results 32,581 to 32,600 of 33361

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

Quote Originally Posted by flasHQuik View Post
    Can someone Share the white Respring picture? Link doesnt work anymore :-)
    #flash

Can someone Share the white Respring picture? Link doesnt work anymore :-)
    the both link works fine in my post, just tested on page 1599 & 1602

Edit
    Last edited by Papichulo74; 01-15-2014 at 04:40 PM.

I bought Elite 6 theme and applied it to my iPhone 5. It looks great but some of the buttons and text are so tiny I can barely see what they are unless I hold it 5" from my eyes.

Very complete theme but IMO its unusable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1dr View Post
    I bought Elite 6 theme and applied it to my iPhone 5. It looks great but some of the buttons and text are so tiny I can barely see what they are unless I hold it 5" from my eyes.

Very complete theme but IMO its unusable for me.
    wait for ELI7E for ios7, they working hard to get something sharp 👍 elite6 was not updated for ios7 yet.. a lot if stuff will not support if you trying to ise elite6 on ios7 WB

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Heine (01-16-2014), iRyanKGT (01-16-2014)

I'm on 6.1.2. I'm not updating to IOS7 until programs and Cydia stuff quits working or until I know things are more stable with IOS7.

The buttons/symbols seem to be made for non-retina devices and when they are on retina displays, they are very tiny.
    Last edited by Turbo1dr; 01-15-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Bacardi I've finally got a bit of time to play with this and I'm having the same trouble map1978 was with getting the app store icons to theme. I've backed up and re-created the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder and replaced the one originally in the theme with no luck. Here are a couple of images of what I have, maybe you can use your Elite x-ray vision to see what I'm missing-

-img_1092.png -screen-shot-2014-01-15-7.32.18-pm.png
    -screen-shot-2014-01-15-7.34.39-pm.png

yes the first folder inside com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder is Bundles, and the app icon masks etc.. are inside it.

I've also cleared the com.apple.IconsCache with no luck-
    Last edited by joe97; 01-15-2014 at 07:57 PM.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

I'm on 6.1.2. I'm not updating to IOS7 until programs and Cydia stuff quits working or until I know things are more stable with IOS7.
    The only way I'm updating to ios7 is when EVERTHING is working properly like the old times.

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    Bacardi I've finally got a bit of time to play with this and I'm having the same trouble map1978 was with getting the app store icons to theme. I've backed up and re-created the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder and replaced the one originally in the theme with no luck. Here are a couple of images of what I have, maybe you can use your Elite x-ray vision to see what I'm missing-

yes the first folder inside com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder is Bundles, and the app icon masks etc.. are inside it.

I've also cleared the com.apple.IconsCache with no luck-
    okey on your screenshot i don't see any problem.. the icons all are framed on your 1st screenshot.. only thing is the frame is a mask.. so you won't see the elite6 frame.. unless you theming manually with image+e6 frame all in one.. so you will se the complete frame of elite6

the one i did on your 3th screenshot it's a mask of elite6.. if you look closely you can see at the bottom on the icons.. it's there but more transparent

the google icon and the other one in red are framed.. but not themed yet.. you might have to ask someone to create thoses icon for you.. or create your own.. so it can match with the others.. put them in a in a "Folders" or "Bundles" with the proper bundle or folder name.. samething for the icon names and it will work

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    The only way I'm updating to ios7 is when EVERTHING is working properly like the old times.
    the bad news is.. you want or not.. unfortunately we all have no choice to update to ios7 today or tomorrow.. because when the dev create applications/tweaks/themes.. they all focus on ios7.. like i said to "Heine" today the appstore application will no longer work for ios6 trust me.. i wish they can do a section of ios6 applications and ios7 section

it won't happen unfortunately.. and all the application that your using now.. it will no longer support ios6

so dude but sometimes true stuff hurts

The buttons/symbols seem to be made for non-retina devices and when they are on retina displays, they are very tiny.
    do you have a screenshot? visual stuff always could help people to see the problem 👍
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-15-2014 at 08:37 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (01-16-2014), Jennimoaddict (01-16-2014), joe97 (01-15-2014)

Thanks Bacardi I do now remember reading that at some point in the last few days. I'm following a couple other themes right now so I don't know for sure if it was this one or one of the others, at any rate that little tidbit got lost somewhere in all of that reading and trying to remember it all. Looks like it's time to hammer down with PS and get this show on the road!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joe97 For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-15-2014), iRyanKGT (01-16-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post

do you have a screenshot? visual stuff always could help people to see the problem 
    Here is a screenshot of the music player buttons. You can barely tell there are arrows in the circles. The dialer also has very tiny circles for the # * and the add contact, call & delete graphics. You can barely tell what is inside those circles on the iPhone display. IMO, those graphics need to be up-sized to the size of the "Genius" symbol you see in the screenshot.

Also, it's got nothing to do with icons being resized by other apps. I've looked at the dialer graphic, music graphic and their buttons directly from the e6 com.apple.mobilephone folder.

Obviously, theme guys cant satisfy everyone but I'm positive I'm not the only one that has "zoomed up" to their phones face just to see what's there.

-img_3524.png

Here is the original dialer graphic...

-dialerview-normal-568h-2x-iphone.png

Modified dialer graphic (buttons) I'm using now...

-img_3525.png

Another thing I noticed when using small graphic buttons. Generally, when a button is pushed your finger is over the center of it. You will never see the center of the "*pushed in button*. Kinda pointless to take the extra time to design colored "pushed in" buttons when you cant see them unless your finger is off to the side of it.

The flashlight button in the notification center is GREEN when the light is off. I would have thought the button would be RED when its off and GREEN when its on, like the WiFi.

Please take this as constructive criticism. The theme is well worth the money....it's just not as thought out as I thought it would be.
    Last edited by Turbo1dr; 01-15-2014 at 10:43 PM.

Here is a screenshot of the music player buttons. You can barely tell there are arrows in the circles. The dialer also has very tiny circles for the # * and the add contact, call & delete graphics. You can barely tell what is inside those circles on the iPhone display. IMO, those graphics need to be up-sized to the size of the "Genius" symbol you see in the screenshot.

Also, it's got nothing to do with icons being resized by other apps. I've looked at the dialer graphic, music graphic and their buttons directly from the e6 com.apple.mobilephone folder.

Obviously, theme guys cant satisfy everyone but I'm positive I'm not the only one that has "zoomed up" to their phones face just to see what's there.

Here is the original dialer graphic...

Modified dialer graphic (buttons) I'm using now...
    now i can see what you mean.. but unfortunately this is the Bars style..to be honest i have no issue to see where the call/ * & # is.. on my iPod Touch 4G on 6.1.3, if you like big script.. than this theme is not for you

no one complained until now about the script issue that was to small since i was at the beggining of this thread

i think we all know the dialer by heart.. even there no script at the top of the buttons lool

this modification need PSD and no one will get it from Bars

and for the music.. the script is the original from apple.. nothing to do with elite

there is a option in the settings for the text size.. it works for the settings.. but not sure if that can take effect to music app

sorry mate
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-16-2014 at 07:30 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (01-16-2014)

This is a modified version of my screenshot. Obviously, as an example. I've re sized the tiny push button graphics to the size of the Genius graphic. Visually, they are too tiny on the original's.

-img_35241.png

I'll just go into the files and modify the graphic's to my liking.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is a modified version of my screenshot. Obviously, as an example. I've re sized the tiny push button graphics to the size of the Genius graphic. Visually, they are too tiny on the original's.

I'll just go into the files and modify the graphic's to my liking.
    the problem of that.. your modification UI looks streched.. and not look good to be straight with you lol

when you scretch anything you will always loose pixels.. and you will see it more blurry

the problem of that.. your modification UI looks streched.. and not look good to be straight with you lol

when you scretch anything you will always loose pixels.. and you will see it more blurry

The finished versions will be perfect!

The finished versions will be perfect!
    good luck mate, but will never look like the original elite lol or maybe if your a pro of PS.. i can't say anything about that

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Anyways...on a happy note. My wife will be going into labor soon. Killing some time while she sleeps a little before the big moment. My next post on this thread will be as a father! Probably post some modded images of Elite that will include my son. Good night all. Talk to ya guys soon!

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to silverstang22 For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-15-2014), Chuck1969 (01-16-2014), iRyanKGT (01-16-2014), metaserph (01-16-2014), Nsomnia34 (01-16-2014), Papichulo74 (01-16-2014)

Thanks

Does it work on ios7 i5S ?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,698 Times in 1,396 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silverstang22 View Post
    Anyways...on a happy note. My wife will be going into labor soon. Killing some time while she sleeps a little before the big moment. My next post on this thread will be as a father! Probably post some modded images of Elite that will include my son. Good night all. Talk to ya guys soon!
    BOOM! Another Elite on the way, congrats brother!

And in case you missed Bar's first official teaser of Eli7e, in case any of you Elites aren't on Twitter...

A little taste of the storm brewing! #Eli7e #BePrepared💧💦⚡️🌂☔️@barsoverbeats: @CecilioSoto lil sumn like this? http://t.co/ssrETeQao8

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-16-2014), Heine (01-16-2014), metaserph (01-16-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    BOOM! Another Elite on the way, congrats brother!

And in case you missed Bar's first official teaser of Eli7e, in case any of you Elites aren't on Twitter...

A little taste of the storm brewing! #Eli7e #BePrepared💧💦⚡️🌂☔️@barsoverbeats: @CecilioSoto lil sumn like this? http://t.co/ssrETeQao8
    the icon looks amazing 👍 that is a good tease.. always good stuff

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Heine (01-16-2014), iRyanKGT (01-16-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,698 Times in 1,396 Posts

the icon looks amazing 👍 that is a good tease.. always good stuff
    Haha one might say a little "drop" of what's to come!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-16-2014), chevymusclecar (01-17-2014), Heine (01-16-2014)

Page 1630 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 630 1130 1530 1580 162016281629163016311632 1640 ... LastLast