Page 1582 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 582 1082 1482 1532 157215801581158215831584 1592 1632 ... LastLast
Results 31,621 to 31,640 of 33361

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

  1. #31621
    dfgdfgdfg
    Last edited by nederlande; 10-11-2013 at 06:42 PM.

  2. #31622
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    Attachment 648691

    Hai marco could you change the name ellersbee in Danny Tia
    Sorry i can't i don't have the skills for that:-(

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marco29 For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (10-11-2013), kai312 (10-10-2013)

  4. #31623

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kai312 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (10-10-2013), dannyk1984 (10-10-2013), marco29 (10-10-2013), TeddyDiesel (10-10-2013), UNLOCKZ (10-11-2013)

  6. #31624
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,423
    Thanks
    2,097
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,268 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kai312 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1381409358.png
    Thanks kai appriciate it

    Dont matter marco thanks anyway 👍

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (10-10-2013)

  8. #31625
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,423
    Thanks
    2,097
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,268 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iskariotA View Post
    Good night Ladies and Gents



    i like that jellylock handler do you have it for me

    Still Having A Nice Time @elite Thread hhahaha ImageUploadedByModMyi1381427761.015438.jpg
    Last edited by dannyk1984; 10-10-2013 at 12:56 PM.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (10-10-2013), TeddyDiesel (10-10-2013)

  10. #31626
    MJSmash for Mac updated. All new 2880x1800 (MacBook Pro Retina) sized wallpapers with file sizes reduced as to improve CPU and RAM allocation. Auto scaling fixed, so walls display properly regardless of the resolution of your screen. (Thanks, Ian) Completely new wallpaper pack.

    All Intel-based Mac are supported.

    For more info, see the first post of the MJSmash thread.

    Download here:
    https://www.copy.com/s/nsXUXIFSn9oY/MJSmashMac.zip

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    broflok (10-10-2013), Bulldog5278 (10-11-2013), dannyk1984 (10-11-2013), favori (10-17-2013), Krima (10-10-2013), Noobiusmaximus (10-10-2013)

  12. #31627
    Quote Originally Posted by Techncs View Post
    Thnx Mone. My Desktop Mod your theme.
    Love your wallpaper. Can u share?

  13. #31628
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,423
    Thanks
    2,097
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,268 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    MJSmash for Mac updated. All new 2880x1800 (MacBook Pro Retina) sized wallpapers with file sizes reduced as to improve CPU and RAM allocation. Auto scaling fixed, so walls display properly regardless of the resolution of your screen. (Thanks, Ian) Completely new wallpaper pack.

    All Intel-based Mac are supported.

    For more info, see the first post of the MJSmash thread.

    Download here:
    https://www.copy.com/s/nsXUXIFSn9oY/MJSmashMac.zip
    thanks Mama

  14. #31629
    Can anyone post the .png for the red notification number - the 1 and the 7 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Charly_ View Post

  15. #31630
    Quote Originally Posted by nederlande View Post
    Can anyone post the .png for the red notification number - the 1 and the 7 ?
    Howdy! Here is the whole thing to use in Winterboard. You will need the Boover tweak to move it around.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rr57mzvthl...k%20Badges.zip

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (10-11-2013), dannyk1984 (10-12-2013)

  17. #31631
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 878 Times in 544 Posts

    When u open the folders where u place your icons the background inside the folder I want to edit the color-Where is it found -Good evening all hope everyone is doing well -Cant wait to use my 5s on a jail break once ios 7 jailbreak is released going to switch to my new 5s

  18. #31632
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,153
    Thanks
    5,177
    Thanked 8,096 Times in 1,868 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wes44 View Post
    When u open the folders where u place your icons the background inside the folder I want to edit the color-Where is it found -Good evening all hope everyone is doing well -Cant wait to use my 5s on a jail break once ios 7 jailbreak is released going to switch to my new 5s
    Should be in "Your theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/FolderSwitcherBG@2x~iphone.png"

    If you're running folder enhancer, it could be different depending on what settings you have. Thank you.

  19. #31633
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 878 Times in 544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Should be in "Your theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/FolderSwitcherBG@2x~iphone.png"

    If you're running folder enhancer, it could be different depending on what settings you have. Thank you.
    Not using folder enhancer ill check that location thank you buddy
    It's there thanks for the help
    Last edited by wes44; 10-11-2013 at 10:22 PM.

  20. #31634
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,423
    Thanks
    2,097
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,268 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyDiesel View Post
    Howdy! Here is the whole thing to use in Winterboard. You will need the Boover tweak to move it around.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rr57mzvthl...k%20Badges.zip
    Hai teddy can you make the badges blue for me Tia

  21. #31635
    Here ya go buddy! If you need a different shade of blue, just let me know.. Have a good day!!



  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (10-12-2013), dannyk1984 (10-12-2013)

  23. #31636
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,423
    Thanks
    2,097
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,268 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyDiesel View Post
    Here ya go buddy! If you need a different shade of blue, just let me know.. Have a good day!!


    Thanks alot teddy 👍🙏

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    TeddyDiesel (10-12-2013)

  25. #31637
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,423
    Thanks
    2,097
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,268 Posts

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1381604426.372714.jpghow can i get my bookmark badges right tia

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    TeddyDiesel (10-12-2013)

  27. #31638
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1381604426.372714.jpghow can i get my bookmark badges right tia
    like Teddy said you need the tweak Boover from cydia to place it on the right place
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 10-12-2013 at 02:15 PM.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (10-12-2013), TeddyDiesel (10-12-2013)

  29. #31639
    Yes sir, Bacardi is correct. Also, included in the download of the bookmark badge, there is a readme file that shows what setting for Boover. Hope you get it working.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (10-12-2013), dannyk1984 (10-12-2013)

  31. #31640
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,423
    Thanks
    2,097
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,268 Posts

    Sorry guys mist that part of Boover i got it thanks

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (10-12-2013), TeddyDiesel (10-12-2013)

Page 1582 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 582 1082 1482 1532 157215801581158215831584 1592 1632 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •