Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

  1. #29801
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    Mav1971 - Playing with PS and looking, just one of my Hobbys.
    A "Fallback" Folder must be direkt in your Theme and in it "[email protected]" & "Default@2x~iphone.png".

    For Fans of the Black´n Blue ...

    i4



    i5



    or ...

    i4



    i5

    Hi bro,I've created a folder "fallback"and put the required defaults in there/image but its not showing up when I open my apps?am I doing something incorrect?i have the folder in the e6theme,

  2. #29802

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robertus For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (08-05-2013), UNLOCKZ (08-05-2013)

  4. #29803

  5. #29804
    Livin the iPhone Life UNLOCKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    2,987
    Thanked 4,854 Times in 919 Posts

    Yes the Fallback is just for Apps without a Loading-Screen.
    Apps with loading-Screens show her own, this you can change with a "[email protected]" in the App Bundle Theme Folder. Hope you can understand what i mean ?

    Example:

    e6.theme\Bundles\com.apple.Maps\Default-568h@2x~iphone.png
    Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 08-05-2013 at 02:12 PM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (08-05-2013), elilab (08-06-2013)

  7. #29805
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    Yes the Fallback is just for Apps without a Loading-Screen.
    Apps with loading-Screens show her own, this you can change with a "[email protected]" in the App Bundle Theme Folder. Hope you can understand what i mean ?

    Example:

    e6.theme\Bundles\com.apple.Maps\Default-568h@2x~iphone.png
    So in the e6 theme folder,I go in to bundles,and then do I change all apps that have there own loading screens?

  8. #29806

  9. #29807
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Wow looking good. Love the skull man with the blue

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (08-05-2013)

  11. #29808
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    So in the e6 theme folder,I go in to bundles,and then do I change all apps that have there own loading screens?
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    Yes that is the Way.
    Well I'd recommend renaming the e6 theme you're making changes to (e.g. : 'Bullelite6') so that updates pushed by Bar don't overwrite the changes you've made.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    UNLOCKZ (08-05-2013)

  13. #29809

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iMpire For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (08-05-2013), Alfroggy (08-05-2013), UNLOCKZ (08-05-2013)

  15. #29810
    2k1, did you ever figure out the folder icon thing?

  16. #29811
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Well I'd recommend renaming the e6 theme you're making changes to (e.g. : 'Bullelite6') so that updates pushed by Bar don't overwrite the changes you've made.
    I've made a copy of the bundles folder,and also a copy of my version with loading screens,that way I can update in the future,without loosing my set up,thanks for the advice "Alfroggy"appreciate it👍

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-05-2013)

  18. #29812
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyDiesel View Post
    2k1, did you ever figure out the folder icon thing?
    Haven't made it home yet still at work. Gonna mess with it tonight.

  19. #29813
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Haven't made it home yet still at work. Gonna mess with it tonight.
    Gotcha! If I figure out another way, I'll let ya know.

  20. #29814
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Aight i should know later On tonight

  21. #29815
    Hi I have a question,when I add a photo to my photos/take picture they are not showing up in there what's causing this issue?tia

  22. #29816
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmeKid View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find the rest if these folder icons? Link or page?? TiaAttachment 645338
    +1

  23. #29817
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Hi I have a question,when I add a photo to my photos/take picture they are not showing up in there what's causing this issue?tia
    In iFile navigate to /User/Media/DCIM/ and tap the blue arrow (or the themed equivalent) next to it.

    Toggle 'Apply Hierarchically' on, and set the permissions to 'Read', 'Write' and 'Execute' for the three users.



    Test with a screenshot to check if they now get saved.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (08-05-2013), Korazu (08-05-2013)

  25. #29818

  26. #29819
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dougal12578 View Post
    +1
    I dunno but love them

  27. #29820
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmeKid View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find the rest if these folder icons? Link or page?? TiaAttachment 645338
    There you go bro, credit to the creator ( wich i don't remember, was posted longtime ago )

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9xh11kt39h...ers%20Icon.zip

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (08-05-2013), Alfroggy (08-05-2013), CosmeKid (08-05-2013)

Page 1491 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 491 991 1391 1441 148114891490149114921493 1501 1541 1591 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •