Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

  1. #28181
    Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    Yeah I saw that lol seen you working on other projects I was hoping that it wasn't going to get lost lol but that's cool hope everything is good.
    Yeah all good man
    I'll get back to one, even of only to send out to a few people.
    Probably later this week though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    i belive its the DB_iPad_Weather_New he is looking for, u post a pic couple of xx pages back
    Ahh gotcha. Yeah that one I don't know what I'm doing with.
    Might just get out as an addon to my iPad lock in Cydia.

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    drmacrofish (07-02-2013), Heine (07-02-2013), hemptation (07-02-2013), Mav1971 (07-05-2013), Papichulo74 (07-02-2013), TEK_2012 (07-02-2013), Tomme11 (07-03-2013)

  3. #28182
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Yeah all good man
    I'll get back to one, even of only to send out to a few people.
    Probably later this week though.



    Ahh gotcha. Yeah that one I don't know what I'm doing with.
    Might just get out as an addon to my iPad lock in Cydia.
    Thanks Durben sounds good, and I'll make sure to send you enough for a couple of cold ones lol.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to TEK_2012 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (07-02-2013)

  5. #28183
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 878 Times in 544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TaJr12 View Post
    Safari Icon Attachment 643897
    Ty appreciate taj how are you today looks great g weezy just told me it was here saved my day b4 I go visit

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wes44 For This Useful Post:

    Heine (07-02-2013), TaJr12 (07-02-2013)

  7. #28184
    Ahh gotcha. Yeah that one I don't know what I'm doing with.
    Might just get out as an addon to my iPad lock in Cydia.[/QUOTE]

    we say as Nike, just do it :-)

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (07-02-2013), The_Durben (07-02-2013)

  9. #28185
    Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    Thanks Durben sounds good, and I'll make sure to send you enough for a couple of cold ones lol.
    All good my man
    Appreciate you

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Heine (07-02-2013), hemptation (07-02-2013), TEK_2012 (07-02-2013)

  11. #28186
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    i belive its the DB_iPad_Weather_New he is looking for, u post a pic couple of xx pages back
    Yeah, I believe that is it. I hope you get it out there. Love your stuff.
    Last edited by drmacrofish; 07-02-2013 at 01:47 PM.

  12. #28187
    It's quiet in here tonight (-:

  13. #28188
    hopefully quiet before the storm...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (07-03-2013)

  15. #28189
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    It's quiet in here tonight (-:
    Greetings Sir,
    Would you be able to help me out with a calendar icon? I basically would like the white calendar part of the icon to be black with a glowing white number for the date... Inverted I guess... As always any help is greatly appreciated!ImageUploadedByModMyi1372803937.250850.jpg

  16. #28190
    Quote Originally Posted by jgaunce38 View Post
    I don't know how to edit plist. I'm on my phone and don't know how to post it either I have plist. Editor I used. Once or twice
    Real easy mod with iFile.

    You can always choose to open with Dropbox instead, it'll dave it on your Dropbox, and you could then upload the link here.






    Or you could copy the text from the plist with iFile's text editor and paste it in here between 'CODE' and '/CODE' square brackets.




    Last edited by Alfroggy; 07-02-2013 at 04:37 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (07-02-2013), hemptation (07-03-2013), The_Durben (07-02-2013)

  18. #28191
    Quote Originally Posted by ELLSBLACK6 View Post
    Greetings Sir,
    Would you be able to help me out with a calendar icon? I basically would like the white calendar part of the icon to be black with a glowing white number for the date... Inverted I guess... As always any help is greatly appreciated!ImageUploadedByModMyi1372803937.250850.jpg
    Hi there if you go in to e6_slate icons you'll find an extras file,and in there will be a black calendar icon,then to Change the calendar display colour you'll need to go in to the plist file and change the colour from black to the colour of your liking,here's a picImageUploadedByModMyi1372804894.927847.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1372804904.959973.jpg respring and done (-;

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-02-2013), ELLSBLACK6 (07-02-2013), EricB78 (07-02-2013), hemptation (07-03-2013), The_Durben (07-02-2013)

  20. #28192
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Hi there if you go in to e6_slate icons you'll find an extras file,and in there will be a black calendar icon,then to Change the calendar display colour you'll need to go in to the plist file and change the colour from black to the colour of your liking,here's a picImageUploadedByModMyi1372804894.927847.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1372804904.959973.jpg respring and done (-;
    Excellent!!! Thanks a million Sir! 👍

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ELLSBLACK6 For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (07-02-2013)

  22. #28193
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 878 Times in 544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    WinterBoard. If you're not using SummerBoard's 'Icons' folder, adding a
    Code:
    <string>font-size:Xpx;</string>
    entry to its Info.plist in the root of your uppermost enabled theme for both the Docked- and UndockedIconLabelStyle keys. You can post your plist so we sort it out.

    Adjust the px value to the integer which'll please you.
    Here's the image look right Alex
    Attached Images Attached Images

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to wes44 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-02-2013)

  24. #28194
    I've got a 5.00am rise over here in London so keep it elite and good day to all (-;

  25. #28195
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Later bull

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (07-03-2013)

  27. #28196
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    1,839
    Thanked 6,352 Times in 1,490 Posts

    Aight Bull. I'll try and finish your requests tonight before I go on vacation.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (07-03-2013)

  29. #28197
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    Durben any update on this LS?Attachment 643915
    Can I hvae name of that LS mate :d

  30. #28198
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Real easy mod with iFile.

    You can always choose to open with Dropbox instead, it'll dave it on your Dropbox, and you could then upload the link here.






    Or you could copy the text from the plist with iFile's text editor and paste it in here between 'CODE' and '/CODE' square brackets.




    what name system fonts
    thank my boss

  31. #28199
    Quote Originally Posted by den000007 View Post
    what name system fonts
    thank my boss
    I believe it's "Helvetica" system font,

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-03-2013)

  33. #28200
    Quote Originally Posted by den000007 View Post
    what name system fonts
    thank my boss
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (07-03-2013), hemptation (07-03-2013)

Page 1410 of 1666 FirstFirst ... 410 910 1310 1360 140014081409141014111412 1420 1460 1510 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •