Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

  1. #27441
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TaJr12 View Post
    Just a quick one messing with PS have some ideas will polish up later. Attachment 643116
    Very nice man

  2. #27442
    iPhone? More like MyPhone CosmeKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dearborn, Mi
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1371764963.333076.jpgdoes anyone know how to change the background wallpaper behind the icons and is it possible?

  3. #27443

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azizazooz For This Useful Post:

    EdgeNsketch (06-20-2013), ljimenez0185 (06-22-2013)

  5. #27444
    Ok so how do I theme the little SMS icon in the quick reply box if I am using Messages+? I cannot for the life of me find it!

  6. #27445
    Alt. GameCenter





  7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-21-2013), Carvensno (06-20-2013), CSK25 (06-21-2013), Darrenrooster (06-21-2013), Dexy88 (06-20-2013), Mav1971 (06-20-2013), nfsonofgod (06-20-2013), Roockie (06-21-2013), The_Durben (06-21-2013), Titi19 (06-20-2013)

  8. #27446
    so, are you saying you're not gonna share something, so you can share it later when you share all the stuff you are talking about sharing when that sharing time arrives? or are you saying you will not share the stuff you will share later when that sharing time arrives for us to be shared with even tho sharing is caring and caring is not staring when sharing is staring and blaring yet we are nearing the time of sharing for caring time is up yea Durben?

  9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-21-2013), di22y77 (06-21-2013), Krima (06-20-2013), Mav1971 (06-21-2013), Papichulo74 (06-20-2013), TaJr12 (06-21-2013), The_Durben (06-21-2013), Tomme11 (06-21-2013)

  10. #27447
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    so, are you saying you're not gonna share something, so you can share it later when you share all the stuff you are talking about sharing when that sharing time arrives? or are you saying you will not share the stuff you will share later when that sharing time arrives for us to be shared with even tho sharing is caring and caring is not staring when sharing is staring and blaring yet we are nearing the time of sharing for caring time is up yea Durben?
    Perfection.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (06-20-2013), Mav1971 (06-21-2013), Papichulo74 (06-20-2013)

  12. #27448
    Default Bad Luck Strikes !!!!!!
    Well.... I got struck by BAD LUCK

    My iPhone had to be replaced today due to water damage when a 4yr old bumped it into a sink with running water. It wouldn't even turn on.... Luckily I had Apple Care and it was replaced for $50. The bad part is, is that its running IOS 6.1.4 which means I can't jailbreak now

    So I guess goodbye Elite6 until a new jailbreak comes (Assuming IOS 7) This really sucks, I had just got the perfect LS and SB setup.

    Thanks to all of you that made my iphone 5 so enjoyable up to this point.

    Bye for now

    Mike

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spanishcop For This Useful Post:

    besanford (06-20-2013), Best01 (06-20-2013), Papichulo74 (06-20-2013), TaJr12 (06-21-2013)

  14. #27449
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    2,013
    Thanks
    2,650
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 753 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spanishcop View Post
    Well.... I got struck by BAD LUCK

    My iPhone had to be replaced today due to water damage when a 4yr old bumped it into a sink with running water. It wouldn't even turn on.... Luckily I had Apple Care and it was replaced for $50. The bad part is, is that its running IOS 6.1.4 which means I can't jailbreak now

    So I guess goodbye Elite6 until a new jailbreak comes (Assuming IOS 7) This really sucks, I had just got the perfect LS and SB setup.

    Thanks to all of you that made my iphone 5 so enjoyable up to this point.

    Bye for now

    Mike
    Did you try sticking in a jar of rice to dry it out first before getting replacement?

  15. #27450
    Quote Originally Posted by spanishcop View Post
    Well.... I got struck by BAD LUCK

    My iPhone had to be replaced today due to water damage when a 4yr old bumped it into a sink with running water. It wouldn't even turn on.... Luckily I had Apple Care and it was replaced for $50. The bad part is, is that its running IOS 6.1.4 which means I can't jailbreak now

    So I guess goodbye Elite6 until a new jailbreak comes (Assuming IOS 7) This really sucks, I had just got the perfect LS and SB setup.

    Thanks to all of you that made my iphone 5 so enjoyable up to this point.

    Bye for now

    Mike
    This isn't a goodbye, it's "we'll see you later!"

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to besanford For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (06-20-2013)

  17. #27451
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    2,013
    Thanks
    2,650
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 753 Posts

    edited
    Last edited by Carvensno; 06-20-2013 at 10:17 PM.

  18. #27452
    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Did you try sticking in a jar of rice to dry it out first before getting replacement?
    I would have tried that, but I saw the screen get all jacked up and twitching and then power went out. On top of that, I don't have any days off till next week. I think the rice treatment is like 48 to 72hrs if I recall correctly. I need my iPhone in less than 8hrs from now.

    So I went straight to the Apple store and swapped it out. Not sure if rice treatment would have saved it this time, I would have tried it if I had my days off coming up, but tomorrow is my Monday.

    Thanks for the suggestion.


    Besnfrd... your right... it's defintely not a goodbye... but a see you guys soon. I purchased quite a few themes and really liked them, but always found myself coming back to Elite6. I'm sure when IOS 7 is released, I'll be switching back to Elite6 and use it until Elite 7 is created.... and I can't wait !!!!

    Mike
    Last edited by spanishcop; 06-20-2013 at 10:32 PM.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spanishcop For This Useful Post:

    besanford (06-20-2013), Carvensno (06-20-2013)

  20. #27453
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    2,013
    Thanks
    2,650
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 753 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spanishcop View Post
    I would have tried that, but I saw the screen get all jacked up and twitching and then power went out. On top of that, I don't have any days off till next week. I think the rice treatment is like 48 to 72hrs if I recall correctly. I need my iPhone in less than 8hrs from now.

    So I went straight to the Apple store and swapped it out. Not sure if rice treatment would have saved it this time, I would have tried it if I had my days off coming up, but tomorrow is my Monday.

    Thanks for the suggestion.

    Mike
    Ahhh gotcha and understand totally!!! Well sorry to hear that. But you can drop in once awhile too. Don't be a stranger!! I'm running iOS7 beta testing, but still hanging out here and catching a nice LS or iWidget download here and there for when a JB comes along in the future. LOL

  21. #27454
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,902
    Thanks
    1,855
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    G-weezy,Thank you very much for the icons man appreciate it (-;
    Shoot I didn't even see that Carvenso made the icons already. My bad. Next time I'll double check the threads lol.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (06-20-2013)

  23. #27455
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    2,013
    Thanks
    2,650
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 753 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Shoot I didn't even see that Carvenso made the icons already. My bad. Next time I'll double check the threads lol.
    LOL no prob. Hey gave him a couple choices to choose from!!

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    G-weezy (06-21-2013), hemptation (06-21-2013)

  25. #27456
    HEAT NATION BABY!!!!

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

    H3ATEDSS (06-20-2013), hemptation (06-21-2013)

  27. #27457
    Don't make me put up my NYK images. lol.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to besanford For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (06-21-2013), Papichulo74 (06-21-2013)

  29. #27458
    i made this widget with origin in mind but ill be damned, razor is a better fit


  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to augustborn9909 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-21-2013), besanford (06-21-2013), Bulldog5278 (06-21-2013), deepvivi (06-21-2013), Feanor64 (06-21-2013), hemptation (06-21-2013), Karoonchai (06-21-2013), Mav1971 (06-21-2013)

  31. #27459
    Quote Originally Posted by azizazooz View Post
    SB

    Mate can you please share your wall please

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Girishkataria For This Useful Post:

    Master_Willem (06-21-2013)

  33. #27460
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,428
    Thanks
    2,111
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,270 Posts

    Can someone share these in a pack i got it from twitter


    @Dannyk1984 Its add-on #theme for #elite6 calld Glyphs by @TheMamaJaay U can find it in e6 thread or ask mamajay if its still on her repo!ImageUploadedByModMyi1371794561.056108.jpg

Page 1373 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 373 873 1273 1323 136313711372137313741375 1383 1423 1473 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •