+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Troneas there you go. if Darka5sa5sin says it he gets 10 thank you. if i say im starting trouble. just go through the history of this thread
...
  1. #27301
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Papichulo74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    1,654
    Thanked 2,503 Times in 679 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Troneas View Post
    there you go.


    if Darka5sa5sin says it he gets 10 thank you. if i say im starting trouble.


    just go through the history of this thread im not inventing anything new.
    I am also guilty about this(sharing dbar themes), however I dont post links or promote any other site. I also make sure its in good taste and looks good WITH the elite6 theme. This is all about sharing knowledge and adding your own touches. elite6 by itself is why I'm here!

  2. #27302
    Green Apple Troneas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 41 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post
    I am also guilty about this(sharing dbar themes), however I dont post links or promote any other site. I also make sure its in good taste and looks good WITH the elite6 theme. This is all about sharing knowledge and adding your own touches. elite6 by itself is why I'm here!
    yes and you also reference 2k1 in your posts so that you get on his good side.

    i dont mind but goes to prove my initial post which you dismissed outright.
    Last edited by Troneas; 06-18-2013 at 08:57 PM.

  3. #27303
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Papichulo74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    1,654
    Thanked 2,503 Times in 679 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Troneas View Post
    yes and you also reference 2k1 in your posts so that you get on his good side.

    i dont mind but goes to prove my initial post which you dismissed outright.
    Done with the drama, move on. Enjoy the theme brother. Let me know if I can help

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

    Mav1971 (06-19-2013)

  5. #27304
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks
    2,496
    Thanked 1,614 Times in 671 Posts

    Goodevening and goodmorning for some LOL How yall doing

    Here are some Stainless Steel Razor/Glyph icons I did before updating to iOS7 for beta testing. Thought i would share them and a few Wallpapers. Just posting a few Icons so you can see what they look like and that way im not clogging the thread with a lot of icons postings LOL

    elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ss-gamecenter-r_zpsb343dc81.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ss-facebook-alt_zpsc167d0a2.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ss-bestbuy_zps41791eb5.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ss-dropbox-alt_zps75b5d4d4.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ss-ifile-r_zps9d28b5b7.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ss-mix_zpsb8f46b61.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ss-podcasts_zpsb10710b6.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ss-settings-r_zps8a7f8f8b.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ss-themeit-r_zps8fd5c79c.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ss_applebadge_zps45b6798f.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ss-wallpaper_zps93628e7e.pngStainlessSteelBG_zpsb0237910.jpg

    Here the link to Download the .rar file. In it is 2 folders(Icon.theme folder and a folder with all the icons unframed and Razor style for Stock and Cydia app's) and Wallpapers you see above. The Info.plist file in the themes folder is configured so the Calendar has the bluish glow to it also.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3u03yshdkq...Wallpapers.rar

    Enjoy
    Last edited by Carvensno; 06-18-2013 at 09:26 PM.

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (06-19-2013), A11AST3R (06-20-2013), CosmeKid (06-18-2013), Hip5 (06-28-2013), Mav1971 (06-19-2013), Papichulo74 (06-18-2013), Titi19 (06-19-2013)

  7. #27305
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,892
    Thanks
    1,838
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 1,488 Posts

    Who cares if you clog the thread with icons . That's what the thread is supposed to contain? Lol. How ya been bro?
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (06-18-2013), CosmeKid (06-18-2013), Papichulo74 (06-18-2013)

  9. #27306
    iPhone? More like MyPhone CosmeKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dearborn, Mi
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by antoine52200 View Post
    Hi, you can find the Dark Glyphs icons at mamajaay repo, http://cydia.myrepospace.com/mamajaay

    and thanks to eliab, there is a compil of everyicons made here...

    Mobile Photobucket



    Can you clean your inbox please, can't pm you anymore...

    For tonight i ll only post the new artwork file for the Slate frame...

    Enjoy!!

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wka786av3...hared%402x.zip
    Where exactly is the shared artwork placed?

  10. #27307
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks
    2,496
    Thanked 1,614 Times in 671 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Who cares if you clog the thread with icons . That's what the thread is supposed to contain? Lol. How ya been bro?
    Hey there how ya doing man?

    Busy busy busy man... LOL Was at the coast for fathers day weekend. And had a few computer/networking jobs come up, Being a ear for my sis that's having BF prob's or whatever he is?? Don't even know if there BF&GF?? Lol Worked on my car today, had some clutch issues come up before going to the coast for the weekend. Lucky clutch cable had stretch a little and just needing some adjustment. Got my buddy with a ranch up in the hills that's been bugging me for help too. Was going to ask ya about your car, but i can hit your website for that info LOL and catch up

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    G-weezy (06-18-2013)

  12. #27308
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    610
    Thanks
    841
    Thanked 447 Times in 234 Posts

    What's wrong with dbar....I like dbar....aaaahhhhhh good ole dbar...

  13. #27309
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks
    2,496
    Thanked 1,614 Times in 671 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor64 View Post
    What's wrong with dbar....I like dbar....aaaahhhhhh good ole dbar...
    Well how would you like it if someone was advertising their theme on your website/thread??? LOL

  14. #27310
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    610
    Thanks
    841
    Thanked 447 Times in 234 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Well how would you like it if someone was advertising their theme on your website/thread??? LOL
    Wait...I thought dbar was a drink or something....I'm confused!!!

  15. #27311
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks
    2,496
    Thanked 1,614 Times in 671 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor64 View Post
    Wait...I thought dbar was a drink or something....I'm confused!!!
    Sent PM

  16. #27312
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 868 Times in 137 Posts

    The LS from macinmac has the download link dead? Also I can't find macinmac posts nowhere?!?

  17. #27313
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,051
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

    Morning all

  18. #27314
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks
    2,659
    Thanked 3,367 Times in 1,329 Posts

    Well seems there always needs to be a little drama, ah well some just need to stir it up. Good morning everyone! Had some great developments havent we? Drifters battery iwidget i really like and his idea of an info iwidget is even more intriguing!
    Also we have our resident up and comer Simon popping out that awesome (and massive) ultimate pano walls theme very well done Simon
    Also started checking out chevys UniAW 6.3 LS LIKING IT chevy well done to you as well brother!!!
    Carv those icons are sick brother keep it up you have so many fans of your icons on here youre developing a following!
    Papi thanks for trying to moderate some patience bro some just like to tweak.
    Troneas the reason Dark gets thank yous and so on is because that guy has been around the block here for a long time and has dedicated himself to this theme, popping out walls and icons, even devving his own LS. He's helped tons here so not surprising people thanked him for a similar comment just out of respect. I hear your words but i believe the way you word things seems a deliberate insult and it may or may not be not my call.
    Anyway let's move on and stay Elite everyone!

  19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (06-19-2013), Alfroggy (06-19-2013), Best01 (06-19-2013), Bulldog5278 (06-19-2013), Carvensno (06-19-2013), Papichulo74 (06-19-2013), Simon (06-19-2013), The.Drifter (06-19-2013)

  20. #27315
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,051
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

    Gotta love the drama

  21. #27316
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks
    2,659
    Thanked 3,367 Times in 1,329 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Morning all
    Hope I didnt stir things up as well Mike, how's things bro?

  22. #27317
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,051
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

    Going bro gitting ready for this weather to hit. Trying to git the guys to work before it happens.

    You didn't stir it up theme threads gonna have em. Just gotta stop em before it gits to late.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    Papichulo74 (06-19-2013), smr_95 (06-19-2013)

  24. #27318
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bulldog5278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,670
    Thanks
    3,513
    Thanked 3,225 Times in 1,062 Posts

    Hi there all,what a beautiful day,could I trouble someone to make me a mmi/Dropbox icon similar to this fb icon please?for slate icons,many thanks (-;ImageUploadedByModMyi1371649760.265349.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1371649775.064743.jpg

  25. #27319
    Theme Modder besanford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Cack.
    Posts
    1,170
    Thanks
    4,411
    Thanked 1,851 Times in 692 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Gotta love the drama
    lol, the drama should stay on TNT.

    On a side note, I was able to use some of the elite 6 sounds. I'm part elite it seems with wallpapers and sounds.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to besanford For This Useful Post:

    Mav1971 (06-19-2013)

  27. #27320
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,702
    Thanks
    3,417
    Thanked 12,397 Times in 2,665 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Well seems there always needs to be a little drama, ah well some just need to stir it up. Good morning everyone! Had some great developments havent we? Drifters battery iwidget i really like and his idea of an info iwidget is even more intriguing!
    Also we have our resident up and comer Simon popping out that awesome (and massive) ultimate pano walls theme very well done Simon
    Also started checking out chevys UniAW 6.3 LS LIKING IT chevy well done to you as well brother!!!
    Carv those icons are sick brother keep it up you have so many fans of your icons on here youre developing a following!
    Papi thanks for trying to moderate some patience bro some just like to tweak.
    Troneas the reason Dark gets thank yous and so on is because that guy has been around the block here for a long time and has dedicated himself to this theme, popping out walls and icons, even devving his own LS. He's helped tons here so not surprising people thanked him for a similar comment just out of respect. I hear your words but i believe the way you word things seems a deliberate insult and it may or may not be not my call.
    Anyway let's move on and stay Elite everyone!
    Morning to you mav, very well said
    How are ya today?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts