+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by 2k1 Like the jellylock wish I can figure that out. With this new one. I use atom like it better
...
  1. #25281
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    3,937
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Like the jellylock wish I can figure that out. With this new one.
    I use atom like it better


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (05-31-2013), Noobiusmaximus (05-31-2013)

  3. #25282
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 44 Times in 28 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by antoine52200 View Post
    So i have finish one BatteryDoctor Theme. Please remember that i am a noob in theming, so don't be too hard on me.. only thing i couldn't get right is the green selection ( you ll see) maybe there is a better modder around here who could contact me and help me fix it because it's anoying...

    Hope you like it, i do, will post the 2 other later tonight..
    Thanks greatly for this, Battery Doctor was one of 2 tweaks I had left that were unthemed and the original theme although decent definitely did not fit with the Elite 6 theme.

    Now all I need is a Mini Player theme.. I vaguely recall someone starting to work on one a while back, does anyone know if anyone did?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bod699 For This Useful Post:

    antoine52200 (05-31-2013)

  5. #25283
    iPhoneaholic co.ag.2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    2,312
    Thanked 699 Times in 310 Posts

    Thanks! So that's how I see the size. I was trying to figure that out without PS.

    Edit: is that an system icon size or the one to use with downloaded apps (like mailbox which is the one I'm trying to get to work)? Tia!

  6. #25284
    iPhone? More like MyPhone antoine52200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Saint-Tropez, France
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    270
    Thanked 706 Times in 168 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bod699 View Post
    Thanks greatly for this, Battery Doctor was one of 2 tweaks I had left that were unthemed and the original theme although decent definitely did not fit with the Elite 6 theme.

    Now all I need is a Mini Player theme.. I vaguely recall someone starting to work on one a while back, does anyone know if anyone did?
    I think yes someone is wirking on it. I am working on it too. I Will get back to it and try to finish it this week end... It s much easier than batteryDoctor... Lol

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to antoine52200 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-31-2013)

  8. #25285
    Alpha_Male Dexy88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,447
    Thanks
    21,232
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 992 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TaJr12 View Post
    Using the new UniAW Accuweather Version
    Like this with UniAW....can you share it?

  9. #25286
    Theme Modder Heine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    4,252
    Thanked 2,443 Times in 794 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by co.ag.2005 View Post
    Thanks! So that's how I see the size. I was trying to figure that out without PS.

    Edit: is that an system icon size or the one to use with downloaded apps (like mailbox which is the one I'm trying to get to work)? Tia!
    I scaled this one down from retina size, 50% in photoshop, i used ifile to se the size, its the system size on mini

    Same with the 5 icon dock, scale down 50%

    Last edited by Heine; 05-31-2013 at 10:57 AM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    antoine52200 (05-31-2013), co.ag.2005 (05-31-2013)

  11. #25287
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xXDrizzyyXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 85 Times in 51 Posts

    Off topic but, Is anybody else experiencing location services turning back on by itself.... I already tried reseting but it doesn't work.

  12. #25288
    iPhone? More like MyPhone antoine52200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Saint-Tropez, France
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    270
    Thanked 706 Times in 168 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXDrizzyyXx View Post
    Off topic but, Is anybody else experiencing location services turning back on by itself.... I already tried reseting but it doesn't work.
    Maybe it' s because of a tweak, or 2 that get mixed up.... i m not sure.. i have sbsetting, batterydoctor and velox... and i never had this problem so far! or an app is turning it back on when you start it...

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to antoine52200 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-31-2013)

  14. #25289
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xXDrizzyyXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 85 Times in 51 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by antoine52200 View Post
    Maybe it' s because of a tweak, or 2 that get mixed up.... i m not sure.. i have sbsetting, batterydoctor and velox... and i never had this problem so far! or an app is turning it back on when you start it...
    The only tweak or app that Has been using location services is mylocation I even uninstalled and it still kept happening although nothing was tracking my location. I don't know this has never happened to me before.

  15. #25290
    iPhone? More like MyPhone antoine52200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Saint-Tropez, France
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    270
    Thanked 706 Times in 168 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXDrizzyyXx View Post
    The only tweak or app that Has been using location services is mylocation I even uninstalled and it still kept happening although nothing was tracking my location. I don't know this has never happened to me before.
    Well that s weird!! Even mylocation shouldn t do that on it s own... Sorry but i don t see what could cause that! Have you try a restore of your settings in settings? And via iTunes?

  16. #25291
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xXDrizzyyXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 85 Times in 51 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by antoine52200 View Post
    Well that s weird!! Even mylocation shouldn t do that on it s own... Sorry but i don t see what could cause that! Have you try a restore of your settings in settings? And via iTunes?
    I reset my location and privacy with the settings app but how do I do that via iTunes ? I don't use iTunes much.

  17. #25292
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,175
    Thanks
    4,216
    Thanked 16,676 Times in 4,002 Posts

    MJSmashLite_iPad_v1.2

    Springboard and Lockscreen Combo

    All new 30 minute timed walls...


    SB

    LS-Portrait

    With touch forecast

    LS-Landscape

    With touch

    Download below
    https://copy.com/t43L82KFaSo9

  18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (05-31-2013), chevymusclecar (05-31-2013), dakkota (05-31-2013), Dexy88 (05-31-2013), erayser (05-31-2013), Fattone66 (05-31-2013), ferlop15 (05-31-2013), itchanv (05-31-2013), Runt (05-31-2013), TaJr12 (05-31-2013), The_Durben (05-31-2013)

  19. #25293
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Like the jellylock wish I can figure that out. With this new one.
    New jelly lock is easy just go to settings then jellylock then advanced and follow the instructions to add your own images. It's really easy.

  20. #25294
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    New jelly lock is easy just go to settings then jellylock then advanced and follow the instructions to add your own images. It's really easy.
    Aight will check it out thank you

  21. #25295
    iPhone? More like MyPhone antoine52200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Saint-Tropez, France
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    270
    Thanked 706 Times in 168 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXDrizzyyXx View Post
    I reset my location and privacy with the settings app but how do I do that via iTunes ? I don't use iTunes much.
    i don't think it would 've work anyway. you should try installing a tweak like BattSaver or BatteryDoctor pro, because with it you can set priority settings, and it block settings you don't need, and switch when ever you want... this could really fix your problem!!!

  22. #25296
    . macinmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    679
    Thanks
    1,887
    Thanked 3,266 Times in 560 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by johncon68 View Post
    well hello elite had a change tried another theme yes ive been unfaithfull,yes go im a slut but im a good slut on a good note founs this one didnt post
    Don't be, we all do the same. Changing is good, and elite..well elite is elite.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-31-2013), antoine52200 (05-31-2013), itchanv (05-31-2013)

  24. #25297
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 873 Times in 543 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by macinmac View Post
    Don't be, we all do the same. Changing is good, and elite..well elite is elite.
    Mind sharing your icons

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to wes44 For This Useful Post:

    antoine52200 (05-31-2013)

  26. #25298
    . macinmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    679
    Thanks
    1,887
    Thanked 3,266 Times in 560 Posts

    You mean me??? If yes, click ~Icons~ and choose what you like, if you don't mean me, then sorry for the misunderstanding.

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-31-2013), chevymusclecar (05-31-2013), Dexy88 (05-31-2013)

  28. #25299
    The Intruder trebor130657's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Any "BETA"
    Posts
    752
    Thanks
    2,481
    Thanked 1,011 Times in 392 Posts


    First i must say great work antoine
    But what Fils need to change the
    Background for the NC
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1398  949135

  29. #25300
    What's Jailbreak? In8sEns3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1370025441.700364.jpg
    I'm Diggin Elite! It's the only way to roll...

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts