+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Here I made it without the statusbar incase you guys dont want it Originally Posted by Troneas hello! would you be able to share the wallpaper? thanks!
...
  1. #25021
    Theme Modder H3ATEDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked 2,805 Times in 634 Posts

    Here I made it without the statusbar incase you guys dont want it
    Quote Originally Posted by Troneas View Post
    hello!


    would you be able to share the wallpaper?

    thanks!

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to H3ATEDSS For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (05-31-2013), BoyBastos (05-28-2013), Carvensno (05-28-2013), doomsday116 (05-28-2013), EricB78 (05-28-2013), G-weezy (05-28-2013), Hip5 (05-30-2013), mynanolife (05-29-2013), nateD (05-29-2013), Noobiusmaximus (05-28-2013), Papichulo74 (05-28-2013), ThatDarnCobra (05-29-2013), The_Durben (05-28-2013)

  3. #25022
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,254
    Thanks
    300
    Thanked 854 Times in 539 Posts

    How can I get this very nice

  4. #25023
    Theme Modder H3ATEDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked 2,805 Times in 634 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jgaunce38 View Post
    How can I get this very nice
    Get what?

  5. #25024
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,018
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    Mav your Screenshots always look so sharp. Awesome set up my man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Clear your Safari cookies cache thru Settings

    Oh ya! Fixed it! Nate knows how much I love his cubes!

    Thanks Seth for pointing it out and everyone that had a hand and fixing the forecast!
    Mav I PM'd you....
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 05-28-2013 at 08:07 PM.

  6. #25025
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    2,482
    Thanked 3,250 Times in 1,275 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Mav your Screenshots always look so sharp. Awesome set up my man!



    Mav I PM'd you....
    Replied Seth

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    sethbossfan (05-28-2013)

  8. #25026
    Theme Creator bAdkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    867
    Thanks
    590
    Thanked 1,379 Times in 504 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Southerndennessy View Post
    Hey need a little help here guys. my analog clock disappeared??? Reboots and resprings didn't help.
    Go to settings safari and clear the cache then respring

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to bAdkid For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (05-28-2013)

  10. #25027
    772
    772 is offline
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hi all, hoping for some help with a small issue. I'm running Durben's analog clock lockscreen, but I would like to be able to override that with the e6 battery theme when the phone is charging. Is there a way I can do this? Thanks in advance for your help!

  11. #25028
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    iPad screen size is so nice



    Quote Originally Posted by 772 View Post
    Hi all, hoping for some help with a small issue. I'm running Durben's analog clock lockscreen, but I would like to be able to override that with the e6 battery theme when the phone is charging. Is there a way I can do this? Thanks in advance for your help!
    lockhtml 2 tweak has this option
    Although all the info on the lock will still be showing the battery will show as well.

  12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    772 (05-28-2013), A11AST3R (05-31-2013), erayser (05-28-2013), Hip5 (05-30-2013), iskariotA (05-28-2013), nateD (05-29-2013), nfsonofgod (05-28-2013), saidm (05-29-2013), sethbossfan (05-28-2013), The Analyst (05-29-2013)

  13. #25029
    CS6 Fanatic iskariotA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    2714'N i 6708'W
    Posts
    1,443
    Thanks
    3,152
    Thanked 8,702 Times in 1,202 Posts

    Hows it going Ladies and Gents Hope everyone is ok and had a great weekend!!!

    Alt Mail







  14. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-29-2013), antoine52200 (05-29-2013), bAdkid (05-28-2013), besanford (05-28-2013), blkmini (05-30-2013), BoyBastos (05-28-2013), dapes (05-29-2013), Darrenrooster (05-29-2013), Dexy88 (05-29-2013), doomsday116 (05-29-2013), elilab (05-29-2013), EricB78 (05-28-2013), Glassguy619 (05-28-2013), Hip5 (05-30-2013), jeff2093lin (05-29-2013), Krima (05-29-2013), ljimenez0185 (05-29-2013), markerbb (05-29-2013), mentop (05-30-2013), mossdef (05-29-2013), nateD (05-29-2013), nfsonofgod (05-28-2013), NuckinFutz (05-29-2013), prymeh (05-28-2013), saidm (05-29-2013), The Analyst (05-29-2013), The_Durben (05-28-2013)

  15. #25030
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks
    13,175
    Thanked 16,785 Times in 4,147 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    Attachment 640707Attachment 640708Attachment 640709

    Attachment 640710Attachment 640711Here's what I have applied in winter board....I'm sorry for all the pics separately I can't find the edit button on this

    Thank you ver much for the ipad Version...Here are my issues, not sure if im the only one...I'm having a few issues with my iPad mini version...the lock screen slider is short and the camera grabber is very small...my status bar icons look very blurry, the docks 5icons and 6icons do not work...not sure what's going on...I will post pics as soon as I figure out an app to load pics...also noticed that when you split the keyboard apart it doesn't work well...I understand its in BETA, just wanted to know if the mini works with this
    It looks like the slider and well are what is too big rather than the camera grabber being small. I think the 5 and 6 icon docks just need to be halved in size and the @2x removed from the name to get them to work on the mini. Not sure about the status bar icons.

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-29-2013), antoine52200 (05-29-2013), doomsday116 (05-28-2013), Hip5 (05-30-2013), The_Durben (05-28-2013)

  17. #25031
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 36 Times in 25 Posts

    Has anyone fixed Ferlop's SB so that the static weather images line up properly on the iPhone 5 as the animations use too much battery? Please let me know if there was a fix for this because the images are the iPhone 4 resolution so thats likely why there is a problem...

  18. #25032
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bAdkid View Post
    Go to settings safari and clear the cache then respring
    Thanks for the help! All back to normal

  19. #25033
    772
    772 is offline
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    lockhtml 2 tweak has this option
    Although all the info on the lock will still be showing the battery will show as well.
    This did the trick. You rock!

  20. #25034
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    1,785
    Thanked 476 Times in 283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    It looks like the slider and well are what is too big rather than the camera grabber being small. I think the 5 and 6 icon docks just need to be halved in size and the @2x removed from the name to get them to work on the mini. Not sure about the status bar icons.
    I actually did try removing the 2x and that made the dock super huge...this sucks...I really hope someone can get this working thanks team

  21. #25035
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks
    13,175
    Thanked 16,785 Times in 4,147 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    I actually did try removing the 2x and that made the dock super huge...this sucks...I really hope someone can get this working thanks team
    You would need to make the file half the size in terms of dimension. So width would need to be 1024 instead of 2048 and 768 rather than 1536.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-29-2013)

  23. #25036
    Green Apple trlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 31 Times in 15 Posts

    Is there any weather lock screens that work for iphone 4? I like the ls simple, but when I change it from milan or whatever the default city code is. All I get is looks like a refresh logo, and no weather info shows up. My city shows up the name but the actual detail on the citys temp does not. Looks like a cloud, with a circular arrow going around it. I am guessing this is a yahoo problem again.

    Just curious, are there any simple lock screens that aren't animated that have been updated to work with the iphone 4?

  24. #25037
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


  25. #25038
    iPhone? More like MyPhone antoine52200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Saint-Tropez, France
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    270
    Thanked 706 Times in 168 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by trlash View Post
    Is there any weather lock screens that work for iphone 4? I like the ls simple, but when I change it from milan or whatever the default city code is. All I get is looks like a refresh logo, and no weather info shows up. My city shows up the name but the actual detail on the citys temp does not. Looks like a cloud, with a circular arrow going around it. I am guessing this is a yahoo problem again.

    Just curious, are there any simple lock screens that aren't animated that have been updated to work with the iphone 4?
    if you have problems with yahoo weather, just install MyLocation app and turn sig. change on and that's all.

    You can get MyLocation from this repo: Art1kra1n's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com

    and here is the instruction to correctly install it... Instructions.doc

    after you won't have to set var locale for many LS and iWidgets

    there is somes simple LS like Zooropalg'sLock, LT [email protected], LT dBarE6.theme, e6_LS@erayser_monei5.theme, JR LS TOUCH, [email protected].... and more that i can't remember... go through this thread you ll find a lot of great stuff, but if you bought elite 6 you should already have a fews simple and nice LS in winterboard... but again get MyLocation is a must have!

    Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    Attachment 640707Attachment 640708Attachment 640709

    Attachment 640710Attachment 640711Here's what I have applied in winter board....I'm sorry for all the pics separately I can't find the edit button on this

    Thank you ver much for the ipad Version...Here are my issues, not sure if im the only one...I'm having a few issues with my iPad mini version...the lock screen slider is short and the camera grabber is very small...my status bar icons look very blurry, the docks 5icons and 6icons do not work...not sure what's going on...I will post pics as soon as I figure out an app to load pics...also noticed that when you split the keyboard apart it doesn't work well...I understand its in BETA, just wanted to know if the mini works with this
    EricB78 is right, and for your keyboard, try to select an other elite keyboard in colorkeyboard, if it's like on the iphone's theme, you should have 2 or 3 differents QZ keyboards...
    Last edited by antoine52200; 05-29-2013 at 03:01 AM.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to antoine52200 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-29-2013), doomsday116 (05-29-2013), trlash (05-29-2013)

  27. #25039
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,066
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

    Morning all

  28. #25040
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,018
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Morning all
    Hi 2k1.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (05-29-2013), antoine52200 (05-29-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts