Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

  1. #23001
    Quote Originally Posted by jonmchugh View Post
    Hey guys, how do I remove the white box around my springboard. I have a wallpaper in the Themes folder named wallpaper@2x .png but it still looks like this. Tia

    Attachment 638541
    Wallpaper jpegifier tweak
    Set wallpaper through Settings app-Brightness wallpaper
    Respring

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    erayser (05-17-2013), EricB78 (05-17-2013), Hip5 (05-17-2013), TEK_2012 (05-17-2013), Titi19 (05-17-2013)

  3. #23002
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,168
    Thanks
    4,255
    Thanked 2,834 Times in 868 Posts

    Working on Pandora for iPad

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    afleaddog (05-17-2013), co.ag.2005 (05-17-2013), doomsday116 (05-17-2013), elilab (05-18-2013), EricB78 (05-17-2013), jawonder (05-17-2013), map1978 (05-17-2013), The Analyst (05-18-2013), The_Durben (05-17-2013)

  5. #23003
    Quote Originally Posted by afleaddog View Post
    Hello Elite family,



    I have a strange one, i selected this iwidget and for some reason it appeared on my search screen. I now cannot figure out how to get rid of it or move out. Wiggle doesn't work because you cant wiggle on the search screen. I have uninstalled iwidgets - and then used Icleaner...when i reinstall iwidgets the widget is back on my search screen. Any ideas???
    In iFile go to var/mobile/Library/iWidgets
    Rename e6 analog and respring
    You can rename it back after

  6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    afleaddog (05-17-2013), BoyBastos (05-18-2013), Carvensno (05-17-2013), EdgeNsketch (05-17-2013), elilab (05-18-2013), erayser (05-17-2013), EricB78 (05-17-2013), Hip5 (05-17-2013), nateD (05-18-2013), NuckinFutz (05-17-2013), sethbossfan (05-17-2013), TaJr12 (05-17-2013), Tomme11 (05-20-2013)

  7. #23004
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    In iFile go to var/mobile/Library/iWidgets
    Rename e6 analog and respring
    You can rename it back after
    Thanks The_Durben!

  8. #23005
    How can I change the Signal Status Bar icons in the Status Bar? Pls help!

  9. #23006
    So loving the clock from this update:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368820847.529040.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368820864.092063.jpg

    Possibilities are endless.

    Elite!
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (05-17-2013), nateD (05-18-2013), The_Durben (05-17-2013)

  11. #23007
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    I'm sorry idk if this was addressed but why are my banners like this? Is this e6 or something else I have installed causing this?ImageUploadedByModMyi1368821331.050992.jpg
    Last edited by C2CA; 05-17-2013 at 03:11 PM.

  12. #23008
    Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    I'm sorry idk if this was addresses but why are my banners like this? Is this e6 of something else I have installed causing this?ImageUploadedByModMyi1368821331.050992.jpg
    Check the Durbens post last page. He posted a link that Bars posted last night to fix the banner issue.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-17-2013)

  14. #23009
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Check the Durbens post last page. He posted a link that Bars posted last night to fix the banner issue.
    Yes I did that and my banners still pop up black like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Check the Durbens post last page. He posted a link that Bars posted last night to fix the banner issue.
    I placed the files in com.apple.springboard and it didn't work. If I am in a app they still pop up black.

  15. #23010
    Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    I'm sorry idk if this was addressed but why are my banners like this? Is this e6 or something else I have installed causing this?ImageUploadedByModMyi1368821331.050992.jpg
    Did you download the fix I posted last page or the one Rob posted originally?
    If so that is only if you use Diet Bulletin tweak.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    C2CA (05-17-2013)

  17. #23011
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    2,642
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 749 Posts

    Ok!!! So far so good. Got everything uninstalled and even ran icleaner. loaded Elite6 back on by itself and now i have the little lights as i was asking about before. Now to install the rest of the Elite 6 feature add on

  18. #23012
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Did you download the fix I posted last page or the one Rob posted originally?
    If so that is only if you use Diet Bulletin tweak.
    I used yours from last page.

    Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    I used yours from last page.
    So I have to use Robs fix?

  19. #23013
    Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    I used yours from last page.



    So I have to use Robs fix?
    Those files are only if you use Diet Bulletin tweak.
    If you don't use the tweak you shouldn't have installed them

  20. #23014
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Those files are only if you use Diet Bulletin tweak.
    If you don't use the tweak you shouldn't have installed them
    Great. So then there's no fix?

    Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    Great. So then there's no fix?
    So I have to reinstall the theme now and I'm just stuck with the black banner?

  21. #23015
    Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    Great. So then there's no fix?



    So I have to reinstall the theme now and I'm just stuck with the black banner?
    If you don't use Diet Bulletin (thin setting)
    And you you just have normal banners they are themed by elite already.
    Redownload the main package to get originals back.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-17-2013), Hip5 (05-17-2013)

  23. #23016
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    If you don't use Diet Bulletin (thin setting)
    And you you just have normal banners they are themed by elite already.
    Redownload the main package to get originals back.
    Ok but my question is. They are supposed to be black like this? I thought something was wrong.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368822335.865246.jpg

    This is how they looked "black" before I installed your fix from last page and they're still black.

  24. #23017
    Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    Ok but my question is. They are supposed to be black like this? I thought something was wrong.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368822335.865246.jpg

    This is how they looked "black" before I installed your fix from last page and they're still black.
    Do you use Diet Bulletin? If so you need to select the thin setting
    If you do not use that tweak you have something else installed that is doing that.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    C2CA (05-17-2013)

  26. #23018
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Do you use Diet Bulletin? If so you need to select the thin setting
    If you do not use that tweak you have something else installed that is doing that.
    THANK YOU!!! No I don't use diet bulletin. I was wondering if that was e6 theme doing that but now I know it's not. Thank you.

  27. #23019
    Diet Bulletin tweak using thin setting and the fix rob posted



    No Diet Bulletin tweak and not using the files in the fix Rob posted


  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    C2CA (05-17-2013), Carvensno (05-17-2013), elilab (05-18-2013), EricB78 (05-17-2013), Hip5 (05-17-2013)

  29. #23020
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Diet Bulletin tweak using thin setting and the fix rob posted



    No Diet Bulletin tweak and not using the files in the fix Rob posted

    Yes something is messing my banners up causing them to be black "only when im in a app" like my above image. Just have to figure out what but thank you for your help.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C2CA For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (05-17-2013), Hip5 (05-17-2013), The_Durben (05-17-2013)

Page 1151 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 151 651 1051 1101 114111491150115111521153 1161 1201 1251 1651 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •