+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Can you sayit in Dutch...this is same when i write it in Dutch. I did not notice that I wrote it in dutch because the user also wrote in dutch
...
  1. #22541
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Master_Willem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked 72 Times in 56 Posts

    Can you sayit in Dutch...this is same when i write it in Dutch.

    I did not notice that I wrote it in dutch because the user also wrote in dutch ..
    http://dbarevolution.com/

    I am Happy to use my iPhone 4 when we have no iphone 5 !!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Master_Willem For This Useful Post:

    nateD (05-16-2013)

  3. #22542
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,198
    Thanks
    4,279
    Thanked 16,790 Times in 4,022 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    surething bud, credit to Dora aka Azaleea for sharing these awesome icons..
    the blacky emoticons (credits to Rokey for creating them)

    icons.zip

    edit: MJ beats me to it haha..
    Sorry, smr! Had em handy

    Me today ladies and gents....

    "Today I don't feel like doing anything
    I just wanna lay in my bed
    Don't feel like picking up my phone,
    so leave a message at the tone '
    Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
    I'm gonna kick my feet up then stare at the fan
    Turn the TV on,
    throw my hand in my pants
    Nobody's gon' tell me I can't"

  4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (05-16-2013), doomsday116 (05-16-2013), elilab (05-17-2013), erayser (05-16-2013), Hip5 (05-16-2013), iskariotA (05-16-2013), jeeepers7 (05-16-2013), lizzy954 (05-16-2013), ljimenez0185 (05-16-2013), Master_Willem (05-16-2013), nateD (05-16-2013), nfsonofgod (05-16-2013), saidm (05-16-2013), smr_95 (05-16-2013), TaJr12 (05-16-2013), The_Durben (05-16-2013)

  5. #22543
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    1,132
    Thanked 496 Times in 118 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    surething bud, credit to Dora aka Azaleea for sharing these awesome icons..
    the blacky emoticons (credits to Rokey for creating them)

    icons.zip

    edit: MJ beats me to it haha..
    haha..
    Thanks to you too.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to saidm For This Useful Post:

    smr_95 (05-16-2013)

  7. #22544
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Farnborough
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 395 Times in 118 Posts

    ok all my springboards updated to 6.2 including the one I made last night. As I haven't fully tested the first 2, any problems with the layout let me know. There shouldn't be but Wednesday is normally the culprit.

    iPhone 5 only if anyone wants to convert them to work on the 4 then they are more then welcome to.

    This one remained unchanged. If you want the leaves to blow at lower windspeeds (I have it set to 25) then just edit the line in the config.js that reads "var Strong_Wind = 25" and where 25 is put a lower number. You can also turn the bird animations back on but I found they sucked battery life so I've left them off.
    For those that want all the text in white. Go into the CSS>Main>UniAW6_iph5.css the edit.
    Change #b93b8f to white and you'll get rid of the pink/purple colour.



    Download

    This is a 6.1 screenshot but when I updated it to 6.2 I had to switch the weather desc and date locations so the date will now be under the city name.
    Same as above with the wind and bird animations.


    Download

    This is the newest one I've made. Its only had a short test but I think it should all be fine, if not let me know.
    Again wind and birds as above. For those that want all the text in white. Go into the CSS>Main>UniAW6_iph5.css the edit.
    Change #b93b8f to white and you'll get rid of the pink/purple colour.


    Download

    Credit to those who inspired me or parts of the overlays I've used come from.

    Sorry for the wait.

    Forgot to add. My icons are laid out with Springtomise 2 and Gridlock. Icon sizes vary between 90% and 100%. Six icons per line with an additional row. The middle one uses Row spacing of -0.2.
    Last edited by Tiababy; 05-16-2013 at 08:35 AM.

  8. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Tiababy For This Useful Post:

    besanford (05-16-2013), Best01 (05-16-2013), BoyBastos (05-16-2013), Carvensno (05-16-2013), dexi (11-19-2013), Dexy88 (05-16-2013), doomsday116 (05-16-2013), elilab (05-17-2013), Feanor64 (05-16-2013), Heine (05-16-2013), Hip5 (05-16-2013), lizzy954 (05-16-2013), ljimenez0185 (05-16-2013), MamaJaay (05-16-2013), Master_Willem (05-16-2013), nateD (05-16-2013), nfsonofgod (05-16-2013), nicoand (05-16-2013), pocketdoc (05-18-2013), sethbossfan (05-16-2013), snakeeater01 (05-16-2013), The Analyst (05-16-2013), The_Durben (05-16-2013), zplit (05-16-2013)

  9. #22545
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 329 Times in 120 Posts

    Me ATM .. Thanks Mone for the LS overlay

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-img_0778.png  

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

    BoyBastos (05-16-2013), nicoand (05-16-2013)

  11. #22546
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    1,132
    Thanked 496 Times in 118 Posts

    Simply Elite.

    elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ss-1.png

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to saidm For This Useful Post:

    dwizurd (05-16-2013)

  13. #22547
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanks
    3,061
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 564 Posts

    Rocking this set up for a bit ImageUploadedByModMyi1368713344.981577.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368713356.298404.jpg

    Thanks everyone 👍😎

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to pnunez1310 For This Useful Post:

    zplit (05-16-2013)

  15. #22548
    CS6 Fanatic iskariotA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    2714'N i 6708'W
    Posts
    1,443
    Thanks
    3,152
    Thanked 8,702 Times in 1,202 Posts

    My e6Tribute



  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

    BoyBastos (05-16-2013), Hip5 (05-16-2013), MamaJaay (05-16-2013), nfsonofgod (05-16-2013), RandyTG (05-16-2013), The_Durben (05-16-2013)

  17. #22549
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanks
    3,061
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 564 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iskariotA View Post
    My e6Tribute

    Looks hot 👍

  18. #22550
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 155 Times in 96 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by H3ATEDSS View Post
    I always share. What would u like? The status bar is built into the wall. I could make it a seperate wb theme if need be
    I would love it as a wb-theme, if you have the time for it please.

    TIA!!

  19. #22551
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,612
    Thanks
    4,505
    Thanked 6,436 Times in 2,791 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    ok all my springboards updated to 6.2 including the one I made last night. As I haven't fully tested the first 2, any problems with the layout let me know. There shouldn't be but Wednesday is normally the culprit.

    iPhone 5 only if anyone wants to convert them to work on the 4 then they are more then welcome to.

    This one remained unchanged. If you want the leaves to blow at lower windspeeds (I have it set to 25) then just edit the line in the config.js that reads "var Strong_Wind = 25" and where 25 is put a lower number. You can also turn the bird animations back on but I found they sucked battery life so I've left them off.
    For those that want all the text in white. Go into the CSS>Main>UniAW6_iph5.css the edit.
    Change #b93b8f to white and you'll get rid of the pink/purple colour.



    Download

    This is a 6.1 screenshot but when I updated it to 6.2 I had to switch the weather desc and date locations so the date will now be under the city name.
    Same as above with the wind and bird animations.


    Download

    This is the newest one I've made. Its only had a short test but I think it should all be fine, if not let me know.
    Again wind and birds as above. For those that want all the text in white. Go into the CSS>Main>UniAW6_iph5.css the edit.
    Change #b93b8f to white and you'll get rid of the pink/purple colour.


    Download

    Credit to those who inspired me or parts of the overlays I've used come from.

    Sorry for the wait.
    Thank you very much really appreciated and looks awesome.

  20. #22552
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 625 Times in 361 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    The paperclip zepp is from paid theme, Laguna HD that is..
    I come from Indonesia so I know a little about Dutch..



    So you're the paperclip creator? Lovin it so much brotha..
    MamaJaay shared that one and a few more Zepp logos in the UniAW 6 thread.
    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5
    Last edited by RandyTG; 05-16-2013 at 08:34 AM.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RandyTG For This Useful Post:

    elilab (05-17-2013), MamaJaay (05-16-2013), smr_95 (05-16-2013), WhyNotCallMeRo (05-16-2013)

  22. #22553
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Me ATM .. Thanks Mone for the LS overlay

    Wow very nice.Can you share the LS please thanks.

  23. #22554
    iPhone? More like MyPhone nfsonofgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 446 Times in 166 Posts

    Couldn't figure out how to use my pphtml+ app hehe so I only have the one page I put the folders in the app through ifile but no go ill try n figure it out at lunch time but thank you Tiababy for hooking this up n mone n def Bars n the Elite n Alpha crew
    Last edited by nfsonofgod; 05-16-2013 at 09:05 AM.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nfsonofgod For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (05-16-2013), TaJr12 (05-16-2013)

  25. #22555
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,664
    Thanks
    2,608
    Thanked 2,482 Times in 1,094 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iskariotA View Post
    My e6Tribute

    It misses this line:

    and me and a hell of a lot other folks

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Winterboard is just the start he's gonna bring all the tweaks and mods too .
    Let him use his razor first!
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 05-16-2013 at 09:15 AM.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    nfsonofgod (05-16-2013), wakeenaushad (05-16-2013)

  27. #22556
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    270
    Thanked 733 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Sorry, smr! Had em handy

    Me today ladies and gents....

    "Today I don't feel like doing anything
    I just wanna lay in my bed
    Don't feel like picking up my phone,
    so leave a message at the tone '
    Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
    I'm gonna kick my feet up then stare at the fan
    Turn the TV on,
    throw my hand in my pants
    Nobody's gon' tell me I can't"

    Thanks mamaJaay, you just gave me wood for the rest of the day ha.

  28. #22557
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 450 Times in 137 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Me ATM .. Thanks Mone for the LS overlay

    what uni aw mod is this? the dandelions are nuke!
    Last edited by wakeenaushad; 05-16-2013 at 09:36 AM.

  29. #22558
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,019
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Did anyone ever figure out this issue with folders opening below the screen?Attachment 638261
    Mav,
    It was mentioned that Folder Enhancer fixes that. Although I have not installed Folder Enhancer yet so I cannot tell you if that's true.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-16-2013), Mav1971 (05-16-2013), WhyNotCallMeRo (05-16-2013)

  31. #22559
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Farnborough
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 395 Times in 118 Posts

    It's the latest one, 6.2.
    Rather then leaves being blown in the wind the alternate is to have a dandelion and its seeds blown by the wind. It's a switch in the config.
    Last edited by Tiababy; 05-16-2013 at 09:47 AM.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiababy For This Useful Post:

    wakeenaushad (05-16-2013)

  33. #22560
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,664
    Thanks
    2,608
    Thanked 2,482 Times in 1,094 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeeepers7 View Post
    Thanks mamaJaay, you just gave me wood for the rest of the day ha.

    Our youngsters are so easily pleased

    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Mav,
    It was mentioned that Folder Enhancer fixes that. Although I have not installed Folder Enhancer yet so I cannot tell you if that's true.
    It does on my end

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    MamaJaay shared that one and a few more Zepp logos in the UniAW 6 thread.
    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5
    Cheers for that

    Quote Originally Posted by tomme11 View Post
    I would love it as a wb-theme, if you have the time for it please.

    TIA!!
    Back to the drawing board I guess
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 05-16-2013 at 09:52 AM.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    nfsonofgod (05-16-2013), RandyTG (05-16-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts