Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

  1. #22281
    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    I wish a moderator would let me post a cuss word just for the hell of it
    edit

    You're creative enough Ells lol


    *I'll edit this is a sec Simon
    Last edited by The_Durben; 05-15-2013 at 01:34 PM.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), MamaJaay (05-15-2013), nfsonofgod (05-15-2013)

  3. #22282
    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    I wish a moderator would let me post a cuss word just for the hell of it

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    TaJr12 (05-15-2013)

  5. #22283
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,699
    Thanks
    21,523
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    ??
    Peep EveryMe MJ.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (05-15-2013), TaJr12 (05-15-2013), The_Durben (05-15-2013)

  7. #22284
    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Peep EveryMe MJ.
    I'm peepin' :P

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), TaJr12 (05-15-2013)

  9. #22285
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Did anybody here order a progress report on the Cydia theme?

    Well, even if you didn't, you're getting the update, anyways.

    As you can see, I've been slow to work on it (I'm trying to enjoy my Summer, ya know?). However, it is getting there. What you see in the snapshot below is the Elite 6 status bar with a mix of the old and new status bar icons. I will be making two versions - one with the old status bar images, and one with the new status bar images.

    I still have a lot of work to do on it, so hang tight, and thanks for being Elite with us.



    Oh, and Krima: this one is for you (don't kill me Durben!).

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_5739_zpsef6d296c.png  

  10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Imperiali For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-16-2013), doomsday116 (05-15-2013), EricB78 (05-15-2013), iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), Master_Willem (05-16-2013), Mav1971 (05-15-2013), mentop (05-16-2013), nicoand (05-15-2013), RandyTG (05-15-2013), scapegoat81 (05-15-2013), TaJr12 (05-15-2013), The_Durben (05-15-2013), yassgo (05-15-2013)

  11. #22286
    My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Anywhere under Heaven is my Home
    Posts
    862
    Thanks
    534
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 452 Posts





    SIGPIC SIGPIC

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (05-15-2013), elilab (05-16-2013), nateD (05-15-2013)

  13. #22287
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,090
    Thanks
    2,796
    Thanked 3,479 Times in 1,379 Posts

    Question for everyone at the bottom of the LS it had that straight line going across the dandelion (thanks Dacal and Ian Nichol) I've got Zoos bottom going but turning it off doesn't help. If anyone has any ideas let me know if there's nothing I can do its okay I like it anyway lol
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368644485.004650.jpg

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (05-15-2013), smr_95 (05-15-2013)

  15. #22288
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    1,990
    Thanks
    2,627
    Thanked 1,728 Times in 740 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Dude not my point to only make custom glyph type icons my point was if people pointed some in the direction of a how to do thing instead of just ripping on them about the copy/paste then maybe those people could learn more and make custom icons. That was all. I am one of those when I started I knew nothing of photoshop, html, css, ect, ect. Since being on the EPHD and here I have learned a lot from the others. that was my point, but maybe I am wrong......
    Thanks man, See? this is me right now. Learning PS and trying my hand at stuff. Like yesterday LOL i spent 2 hours on trying to do a wallpaper and finally gave up , because the ideas i had weren't coming out like i hoped and the WP was looking to cluttered or had to much going and didn't have that clean/feel Elite quality to it. But going thru the PS setting and playing with stuff i am learning what does this or that! g-weezy has giving/provided me with help/pointers and Eric has open his door for help/questions i might have.

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-15-2013), G-weezy (05-15-2013), iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), MamaJaay (05-15-2013), nateD (05-16-2013), TaJr12 (05-15-2013)

  17. #22289
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,136
    Thanks
    4,175
    Thanked 2,784 Times in 845 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Thanks man, See? this is me right now. Learning PS and trying my hand at stuff. Like yesterday LOL i spent 2 hours on trying to do a wallpaper and finally gave up , because the ideas i had weren't coming out like i hoped and the WP was looking to cluttered or had to much going and didn't have that clean/feel Elite quality to it. But going thru the PS setting and playing with stuff i am learning what does this or that! g-weezy has giving/provided me with help/pointers and Eric has open his door for help/questions i might have.
    Well that is what we are here for, living learning and loving the elite life.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (05-15-2013), EricB78 (05-15-2013), iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), MamaJaay (05-15-2013)

  19. #22290
    love it all hehe

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nfsonofgod For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), nateD (05-15-2013), pioneer88 (05-15-2013), The_Durben (05-15-2013)

  21. #22291
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,899
    Thanks
    1,841
    Thanked 6,353 Times in 1,491 Posts

    That's what we are here for. It is hard to explain sometimes. I googled and YouTube the crap out of it to learn PS. But there are some techniques that I would love to learn. I just missed out on a free PS CS6 class they had here in town. Sucks arse big time.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (05-15-2013), iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), MamaJaay (05-15-2013), TaJr12 (05-15-2013)

  23. #22292
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,699
    Thanks
    21,523
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Did anybody here order a progress report on the Cydia theme?

    Well, even if you didn't, you're getting the update, anyways.

    As you can see, I've been slow to work on it (I'm trying to enjoy my Summer, ya know?). However, it is getting there. What you see in the snapshot below is the Elite 6 status bar with a mix of the old and new status bar icons. I will be making two versions - one with the old status bar images, and one with the new status bar images.

    I still have a lot of work to do on it, so hang tight, and thanks for being Elite with us.



    Oh, and Krima: this one is for you (don't kill me Durben!).

    LMFAO solid gold certified!

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Thanks man, See? this is me right now. Learning PS and trying my hand at stuff. Like yesterday LOL i spent 2 hours on trying to do a wallpaper and finally gave up , because the ideas i had weren't coming out like i hoped and the WP was looking to cluttered or had to much going and didn't have that clean/feel Elite quality to it. But going thru the PS setting and playing with stuff i am learning what does this or that! g-weezy has giving/provided me with help/pointers and Eric has open his door for help/questions i might have.
    Yea Charles you need to slow your roll. Creeping on Mav's tale with that thanks count lol. Watch out now!
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 05-15-2013 at 02:23 PM.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (05-15-2013), MamaJaay (05-15-2013), TaJr12 (05-15-2013), The_Durben (05-15-2013)

  25. #22293
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Anyone like these for use with the Analog? I assume I will keep them in with that LS theme? http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8985/imagecjn.jpg
    Cool. Are there plans to make an Unfold version of this?

  26. #22294
    @The 8th Immortal

    As long a you are happy with the setup thats all that matters....

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-16-2013), MamaJaay (05-15-2013), smr_95 (05-15-2013), TaJr12 (05-15-2013)

  28. #22295




    Credits..
    Magnet77, Mone, Amir, Eric, Mac, Schnedi and e6 Squad + Creators of both the walls!
    Last edited by AWSUM; 05-15-2013 at 02:35 PM.

  29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

    Chula (05-15-2013), Darka5sa5sin (05-15-2013), doomsday116 (05-15-2013), elilab (05-16-2013), EricB78 (05-15-2013), iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), nateD (05-16-2013), sethbossfan (05-15-2013), smr_95 (05-15-2013), TaJr12 (05-15-2013), The 8th Immortal (05-15-2013)

  30. #22296
    Theme Modder H3ATEDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked 2,805 Times in 634 Posts

    Here's where I stand on the copy/paste icons.. Yes everyone started there. And luckily for a lot of us it was fitting (that was the themes style).

    With that said.. If you enjoy the google icons, nobody has a problem with that! I think the main concern is when someone sits there and posts 50 google icons at once. It congests the thread w stuff that isn't exactly relevant to e6. I think the best method would be to mod your phone in whatever way you wish... Post screenshots and be proud! If someone likes your google icon and requests it, then post! If you are capable of creating something that represents what e6 was intended to be, then post away!

    That's just my opinion guys.. Not looking to make a debate of it! Definitely not intended to condescend... I myself am not a great "icon maker." That's why I don't often post icons .

  31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to H3ATEDSS For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-15-2013), Hip5 (05-15-2013), iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), MamaJaay (05-15-2013), map1978 (05-15-2013), mentop (05-16-2013), TaJr12 (05-15-2013), The Analyst (05-16-2013), The_Durben (05-15-2013)

  32. #22297
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Question for everyone at the bottom of the LS it had that straight line going across the dandelion (thanks Dacal and Ian Nichol) I've got Zoos bottom going but turning it off doesn't help. If anyone has any ideas let me know if there's nothing I can do its okay I like it anyway lol
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368644485.004650.jpg
    I'm thinking the UserBG is set to be a height of 480px. Or the image is only 480px high and only the width is set in the CSS file.

  33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-15-2013), iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), Mav1971 (05-15-2013), smr_95 (05-15-2013), TaJr12 (05-15-2013)

  34. #22298
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,699
    Thanks
    21,523
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by H3ATEDSS View Post
    Here's where I stand on the copy/paste icons.. Yes everyone started there. And luckily for a lot of us it was fitting (that was the themes style).

    With that said.. If you enjoy the google icons, nobody has a problem with that! I think the main concern is when someone sits there and posts 50 google icons at once. It congests the thread w stuff that isn't exactly relevant to e6. I think the best method would be to mod your phone in whatever way you wish... Post screenshots and be proud! If someone likes your google icon and requests it, then post! If you are capable of creating something that represents what e6 was intended to be, then post away!

    That's just my opinion guys.. Not looking to make a debate of it! Definitely not intended to condescend... I myself am not a great "icon maker." That's why I don't often post icons .
    Well said J. Dam didn't even have to bring out "The Punisher," that's wassup! lol {fist bump}

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    Mav1971 (05-15-2013), TaJr12 (05-15-2013)

  36. #22299
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    1,990
    Thanks
    2,627
    Thanked 1,728 Times in 740 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBastos View Post
    Hi guys,

    Just themed my jellylock thanks to signori

    If u like it u can download it and unzip to theme directory and apply on winterboard

    elite6.Jellylock.theme.rar

    PS my first share hehe hope it works thanks
    Works great!! Thanks i have been looking for something like this.

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-15-2013)

  38. #22300
    Anyone know how to fix this issue with Cydia? I can't use it and if I can't fix it then I will have to restore if I have to restore then there will be no reason for me to come here. For many of you that would be a good thing but for the other 3, your life will have a huge void so please help.ImageUploadedByModMyi1368649200.086366.jpg

  39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    Claudio27 (05-16-2013), Hip5 (05-15-2013), The_Durben (05-15-2013)

Page 1115 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 115 615 1015 1065 110511131114111511161117 1125 1165 1215 1615 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •