+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Can i put elite on my ipad and must i adjust something for it and how must i do this thank you
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 Times in 951 Posts

Can i put elite on my ipad and must i adjust something for it and how must i do this thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    I respect both you and Mone brother. That's not exactly the message I was trying to relay, sorry for the confusion.

Peep this:
    When Mone posts, she straight up shares what she displays and leaves disclaimers. I believe that's the right way to do it.

When some of the other dbar Elites post, they post exclusive stuff that they're not allowed to share here. That's where I have my qualm. The white mod in particular from a couple nights ago, is exactly what I'm talking about. Mone knows I whole heartily respect her and her beautiful eye for design. Hope this clears things up. Like I said, not trying to step on anyone's toes. Hope you have a blessed day brother.
    I truly feel you on the stuff posted here that can't be shared here! And I respect you as we'll brother.. Be blessed today and all days brother!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (05-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,389 Times in 3,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    I go by GUNNY by the way. If you can edit your post please
    And I thought I stirred up Drama Craig!!

And MJ, point noted bout iTunes and AppStore, but there are ways to continue to use iTunes but i do understand

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), MamaJaay (05-15-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Papichulo74's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 659 Posts

Been on this setup for a week. Still happy with it

Last edited by Papichulo74; 05-15-2013 at 07:23 AM.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

antoine52200 (05-15-2013), BoyBastos (05-15-2013), iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), nfsonofgod (05-15-2013), The Analyst (05-16-2013), Trimo (05-15-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

i read that mone's sky theme is in this thread
    anyone know what page? :/

Thanks
    Thanked 11,129 Times in 2,391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post

Lookin' good brother..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), Papichulo74 (05-15-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bulldog5278's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,604 Times in 922 Posts

Hi I've managed to save my jb (-: but still no icon images in my settings app why is this?need a brain box for this one lol tia

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-15-2013), iRyanKGT (05-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,607 Times in 1,372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post
    Please one more thing. It's one thing to have this theme and slightly change it, but some of the screenshots being shown are like so far left field that I'm left wondering if they are in the correct forum.
    I completely feel you on that one brother. But, out of respect for my brother Big Hemp, and keeping the general peace in this thread, I hold my tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by diobayish View Post
    I truly feel you on the stuff posted here that can't be shared here! And I respect you as we'll brother.. Be blessed today and all days brother!!
    BOOM! See Elites, this is how you show respect to one another. Misunderstandings eradicated and brighter days ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post
    Dam hermano, that Hollow Head wall is some twisted, but beautiful stuff lol. Love it.

Also, MJ hit me with that Money Green, so sig test take two.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (05-15-2013), MamaJaay (05-15-2013), Papichulo74 (05-15-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My set up today. Credit to Max Patrese and Mone for weather script modded to my liking.
    Stay Elite!!
    Hope everyone is good.

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-screen1.png
    elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-screen2.png
    elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-screen3.png

16. The Following User Says Thank You to saidm For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (05-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,362 Times in 3,934 Posts

Pink e6 sig check.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

doomsday116 (05-15-2013), Hip5 (05-15-2013), iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), nfsonofgod (05-15-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ezaxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Look inside your ui images folder, inside you will find the signal bars . Png files that you need to change.
    Thanks😎

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ezaxx For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), NuckinFutz (05-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 766 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    I know it's off topic, but I don't see why peeps would have a problem with android users joining us here..the more peeps getting involved in theming is hardly a bad thing as far as i'm concerned..and it'd be naive to assume there wouldn't be some talented coders/PS artists etc amongst them who might end up bringing their skills here and contributing in a big way... just my two cents peeps
    I've been using Android for many years and you won't believe the talent these guys have, there are guy over there making complete operating system and porting one phone operating system to the next . If those people combine with the talents that on here the possibilities are endless .
    Last edited by jawonder; 05-15-2013 at 08:23 AM.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-15-2013), EricB78 (05-15-2013), iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), nateD (05-15-2013), The Analyst (05-16-2013)

Thanks

Lol I hear you brother. We definitely do need to curb the talk to all things Elite in this thread.

Nice to hear the car is moving along smoothly brother! And thanks for saving me the energy of typing out a similar type rant. I had one drafted and ready to go a month ago, when I saw the thread flooding with copy/paste recycled, non creative images again. But, I saw people tightened up and started being Elite again.

Icons/Loaders
    Ok everyone. Elite 6 is all about sparking your creative touch and eye for design. NO offense to people still posting copy/paste images from Google, deviantART and the likes, but all of that is kind of like icon spam. EPHDiOS5 was all about that style of icons, but we've grown up a little since then and moved to that new Elite 6. If you all want to continue to do those style of icons, please take it to the old thread. Users will find that type of content more useful there. Notice we don't have the thread flooded with copy/paste "loaders" anymore either? That was all EPHDiOS5 stuff. As you can see, Rob clearly set out to re theme EVERYTHING on our iDevices. He's almost "touched" nearly every region of the phone, with this iteration of this beautiful thing we call Elite 6.

dbar
    To all of Mone's devoted followers and members of her home forum, can we all make an effort to keep "dbar Exclusive" content off of our thread on ModMyI? No offense to Mone and company. I, like Map, am getting tired of seeing each page flooded with people asking how to get access to dbar, people requesting content, followed by posts stating they can't get said setup until they join dbar. Isn't this all kinda like advertising for Mone's site? I'm sure you all don't do the same thing over there. Let's keep both of our Elite style communities separate, so that they can each thrive on their own accord. The new white mod that's been dropped over there... why is it only restricted to dbar, if the main inspiration is Elite 6? That's not one of my biggest qualms by far. I know our very own Icon Extraordinaire, Justin (ellersbee,) is dropping his own White Mod, with some extra goodies on the horizon, stay tuned!

tl;dr Ok I'm done ranting now. Hope I didn't step on anyone's toes. Just trying to keep the peace, and allow everyone to be Elite with us, in the way we've envisioned this beautiful thing to play out.

Good morning all. Hope everyone has an Elite morning! I'll be back to catch up with you all later after lunch break. Remember to Be Elite, Feel Elite, Do Elite. Stay classy and SQUAD UP!

EDIT
    I guess I lied about not doing a rant lol, sorry...
    I'll keep this really short. I've never said anything negative on this thread. Don't really say much at all, but have always been around on Rob's threads. Usually I laugh at all the negative comments made on these threads. But this, really rubbed me wrong. Who do you think you are to tell people to take their skills however good or bad and go to another thread. That is a REALLY arrogant comment!! On top of that this isn't even your thread!!!!!! This is Rob's thread his decisions on what goes here and what doesn't.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

Master_Willem (05-15-2013), phil73 (05-15-2013), _Vansmak_ (05-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,225 Times in 1,258 Posts

There used to be a rule here that said no one should or will be allowed to advertise other sites here and that doing so would lead to account suspension/ termination. To sit on this forum and continually advertise other sites with exclusive content and force users of this community to join yours just to have access to said files Is a joke. No offense to the mods/tweaks. Love mone's creative effort and vision, definitely a leader but for smr has completely turned me off of any of those dbar tweaks which would force me to join a community of which I care nothing about.
    Soap Box Removed Now.
    Sorry Nuck I have the utmost respect for you and all the diff ways you've helped me so far. As I've said previously I believe I prompted this with my one question and I appeal to everyone to allow this to pass and let's go on Elite style. It was my affront let it rest with me and I will endeavour to do better going forward. Thank you.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), NuckinFutz (05-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    I'll keep this really short. I've never said anything negative on this thread. Don't really say much at all, but have always been around on Rob's threads. Usually I laugh at all the negative comments made on these threads. But this, really rubbed me wrong. Who do you think you are to tell people to take their skills however good or bad and go to another thread. That is a REALLY arrogant comment!! On top of that this isn't even your thread!!!!!! This is Rob's thread his decisions on what goes here and what doesn't.
    EDIT
    Sorry brother, laying this to rest as per Rob's wishes. You two spoke, so hopefully you know I have nothing but love for all of you Elites in this thread.
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 05-15-2013 at 08:32 AM.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (05-15-2013), H3ATEDSS (05-15-2013), Hip5 (05-15-2013), MamaJaay (05-15-2013), Mav1971 (05-15-2013), nfsonofgod (05-15-2013), sethbossfan (05-15-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone nfsonofgod's Avatar
    Thanks

Man dem boys ain't ready for dis here, love being Elite, set apart from the rest in the best way, I thank you Bars n your Crew they cant fade us up in here...on my i5 looking real nice, all day everyday
    Last edited by nfsonofgod; 05-15-2013 at 08:58 AM.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nfsonofgod For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), MamaJaay (05-15-2013), nateD (05-15-2013)

Thanks

Brother you are reading this completely out of context. I'm just saying that exclusive stuff that can't be shared here, shouldn't be teased here. That goes back to the advertising for another site bit. That is all I'm saying. Please don't take this the wrong way. And yes this is Rob's thread. But, we are the Alpha Squad and this is very much our thread too. We represent his best interests. We as a Squad have put blood, sweat, and tears into this project. Is it wrong, if we feel that the thread should stay Elite? This kind of site advertising NEVER happened in the old thread. So why is it happening now? That's the take home question.
    I'm only referring to you icons/loaders section, that's it. There nothing wrong with people posting up there versions of stuff, weather it be copy/paste or whatever. People are excited at what they do and want to show it off. It may be their first time doing it. Then you tell them it ain't worthy to be on this thread and take it to another thread. If they are doing icons or loaders for elite6 then they are on the right thread then. That's all I'm saying.
    Just looking out for the guys/gals who are new here that dont have the skills that you and others have. How about the brand new person to this thread and your comment is the first they see. May chase them right off.
    I'm done wont reply further.
    Last edited by sargd66; 05-15-2013 at 08:35 AM.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), _Vansmak_ (05-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,362 Times in 3,934 Posts

Please see BELOW... Bars (Rob) himself has stated that the alphas have a certain ownership in the theme, so by extention, the thread... Please take the time to read the previous thread postings before you come here and make accusations and assumptions while contradicting whats already been said by Bars himself.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Every last one of my "squad" has put in a lot if time and sweat into this. ALL of them. So if the come across with ownership- its because they own it. YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND THAT.
    Ryan is an alpha team member and is expressing the wishes of Rob as well as the alpha members. You don't see what is going on behind the scenes with Rob and the alphas, so please don't disrespect the members of the thread by assuming that of which you know nothing. Rob is VERY busy improving this theme for ALL users and simply doesn't have the time to monitor the thread, so he leaves that up to the members of the alpha team to convey his wishes. Do you want him to continue to improve and expand the theme, or would you like him to constantly be "hanging out" in the thread? Some people have REALLY no idea what it takes to make a theme. The eilte6 UI by ITSELF is 3 times larger than most "complete" themes. You won't find a more complete theme out there. Reason for that is because Rob has his priorities straight when it come to theming. If Rob trusts Ryan to convey the thoughts of the alphas to the thread, then who are you to question that?

On that note, happy "hump" day fellow elitists, and happy modding...
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 05-15-2013 at 08:59 AM.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (05-15-2013), G-weezy (05-15-2013), H3ATEDSS (05-15-2013), Hip5 (05-15-2013), iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), ljimenez0185 (05-15-2013), Mav1971 (05-15-2013), nfsonofgod (05-15-2013), nicoand (05-15-2013), NuckinFutz (05-15-2013)

Thanks

I'm only referring to you icons/loaders section, that's it. There nothing wrong with people posting up there versions of stuff, weather it be copy/paste or whatever. People are excited at what they do and want to show it off. It may be their first time doing it. Then you tell them it ain't worthy to be on this thread and take it to another thread. If they are doing icons or loaders for elite6 then they are on the right thread then. That's all I'm saying.
    Just looking out for the guys/gals who are new here that dont have the skills that you and others have. How about the brand new person to this thread and your comment is the first they see. May chase them right off.
    I'm done wont reply further.
    I hear you and respect that brother. Didn't mean to cause such a stir. Hopefully you see that my message was not meant to turn away newbie Elites from this thread.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (05-15-2013), MamaJaay (05-15-2013), nfsonofgod (05-15-2013)

Thanks

For the first time ever in a Bars theme thread I am now "Unsubscribed".

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-15-2013), NuckinFutz (05-15-2013), The 8th Immortal (05-15-2013)