Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Loco

Very niceeeee

Quote Originally Posted by totothebest View Post
    Something new is coming...It's called LOCO !
    Just a little preview on iphone4 to keep the mystery on it. ^^'
    I may improve the shadow effect, but it looks cool as it

The lock screen is amazing !!

Can't wait!!! .)
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

Freaking tease!

It's time Anthony. Don't do what you did last time :/

Bumpppppp
    #Motif Public DropBox
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

I gotta get loco right now; every night!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GuiltyGearIsaac For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (05-07-2013), EmmaJhonsson (05-08-2013)

For those who think that it couldn't be done, I post some new preview like the atom springboard, and my auxo mod.
    Then in world preview I show you my first icons shoot, with folders and native icons .

I'll change the atom circle by this png but I'm not really sure, what do you think about it ?

That's it for the little present

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to totothebest For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (05-10-2013), EmmaJhonsson (05-11-2013), GuiltyGearIsaac (05-11-2013), IrobertI (05-11-2013)

For those who think that it couldn't be done, I post some new preview like the atom springboard, and my auxo mod.
    Then in world preview I show you my first icons shoot, with folders and native icons .

I'll change the atom circle by this png but I'm not really sure, what do you think about it ?

Your killing me with these screens!!! Do you have any idea of when your going to release this beast!! ?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobvk114 For This Useful Post:

EmmaJhonsson (05-11-2013)

Tired of waiting. I'm out.

Lol ill keep waiting, quality work takes time, I appreciate the time he's putting into this
    #Motif Public DropBox

Thank you a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Tired of waiting. I'm out.
    I'm really sorry to read that, I want to explain something, I'm actually in an engineering school in France, so you can easily understand that I don't have a lot of free time.
    You will say that I couldn't post anything if I don't know when it will be release, but I'm actually posting to show different ideas, I hope it could inspire some people but not to show some work nobody could have.

I want more and more people LOCO ! So, I'm sorry to disapoint you but I have to sleep some time, I can't draw icons during all my free time.

And, thank you for those who can understand that, and those who like what I do.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to totothebest For This Useful Post:

EmmaJhonsson (05-11-2013), IrobertI (05-11-2013), nealh (05-22-2013)

a greate theme...congtats!

Bumpppppp
    #Motif Public DropBox

My loconess is wearing out I think we gotta scram this party. Hopefully there's a after party?

Really want

Is there not going to be a paper airplane icon for mail anymore?
    #Motif Public DropBox

Creator should at least pop in and say something about the theme a little more then once every other month

Keep us interested

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast