Page 99 of 171 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 3412

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

Quote Originally Posted by miroppb View Post
    Okay, lets start from beginning. Does your People Tile show pictures from your contacts?
    yes. my people Tile still working. but, friends list Facebook not working

Quote Originally Posted by mondaykiz View Post
    yes. my people Tile still working. but, friends list Facebook not working
    I'm über confused. So your People Tile is showing the contacts from your phone, but when you copy the same file to com.facebook.Facebook, and pin it to the homescreen, it doesn't display the contacts?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to miroppb For This Useful Post:

mondaykiz (04-15-2013)

I'm über confused. So your People Tile is showing the contacts from your phone, but when you copy the same file to com.facebook.Facebook, and pin it to the homescreen, it doesn't display the contacts?
    when i copy the same file to com.facebook.Facebook,and pin it to the homescreen, its still display the contacts, but it showing same contact from my phone, i just wanna make it like friends facebook, not friends contact ^^

when i copy the same file to com.facebook.Facebook,and pin it to the homescreen, its still display the contacts, but it showing same contact from my phone, i just wanna make it like friends facebook, not friends contact ^^
    Oh okay. Hmm...I don't think theres a way to change that, since its coded into Strife.dylib. You will have a better chance of success if you use the Tile from the OS7:Revive Mods thread.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to miroppb For This Useful Post:

mondaykiz (04-15-2013)

Hello, i modified somethings in dreamboard/strife/titles , when i respring my iphone, it works correctly (with what i changed in titles), but when i reboot my iphone, it comes back to the original themes (what i changed in titles , it doesn't work ). Help me.... (it doesnt happen when i use OS7rivive, but when i update it when the newest version released, my iphone crashes and safe mode. so i use Strife)
    (Sorry, my EL isn't good, i'm Vietnamese)
    p/s: may i ask when the Paragon theme released ???
    Last edited by tnl_tnl; 04-15-2013 at 10:27 AM.

Hey Guys,

Small problem here, I just updated strife via Cydia and its now all messed up saying "Theme plist not found", and yes I have rebooted by phone once, checked the permissions on Info.plist which is mobile with full permissions, but I still get the error and I have NO idea how to fix it...

Thanks,
    Carlos

Default thanks
    Your contacts isn't set to sync with your Facebook? If not, there is a tile to work with actual Facebook.app to display the pictures of your friends, but it's hidden somewhere in the OS7:Revive Mods thread.

It's actually on the first page: [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles. One of the last questions about the Theme before the Mods actually start.
    Thanks for the link, I dropped a thanks in that thread, I'm happy some links seems to be working, was able to make a tile that shows current status's but displays information on my notifications.. lol, gonna try and figure how to get photos active.

Why don't you go into setting and Facebook and "update all contacts"
    So you get both. Contacts and Facebook are different but that only if you don't care. If you want Facebook to show your Facebook only and contacts to show your contacts. Idk I don't understand why you just don't sync all of it contacts and Facebook together

Quote Originally Posted by tnl_tnl View Post
    Hello, i modified somethings in dreamboard/strife/titles , when i respring my iphone, it works correctly (with what i changed in titles), but when i reboot my iphone, it comes back to the original themes (what i changed in titles , it doesn't work ). Help me.... (it doesnt happen when i use OS7rivive, but when i update it when the newest version released, my iphone crashes and safe mode. so i use Strife)
    (Sorry, my EL isn't good, i'm Vietnamese)
    p/s: may i ask when the Paragon theme released ???
    Don't ever use OS7 Revive. You don't need too. Just use Strife. Download the latest update in Cydia. If you have crashes and problems with strife then just wait for END to fix it. Simple

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosTheJackl View Post
    Hey Guys,

Small problem here, I just updated strife via Cydia and its now all messed up saying "Theme plist not found", and yes I have rebooted by phone once, checked the permissions on Info.plist which is mobile with full permissions, but I still get the error and I have NO idea how to fix it...

Thanks,
    Carlos
    If I remember correctly MMI REPO had a problem and only loaded the old update (which had problems) the newest update should be soon I guess. Just wait for END
    Last edited by Silverado1987; 04-15-2013 at 11:10 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

tnl_tnl (04-15-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Why don't you go into setting and Facebook and "update all contacts"
    So you get both. Contacts and Facebook are different but that only if you don't care. If you want Facebook to show your Facebook only and contacts to show your contacts. Idk I don't understand why you just don't sync all of it contacts and Facebook together

Don't ever use OS7 Revive. You don't need too. Just use Strife. Download the latest update in Cydia. If you have crashes and problems with strife then just wait for END to fix it. Simple

If I remember correctly MMI REPO had a problem and only loaded the old update (which had problems) the newest update should be soon I guess. Just wait for END
    Tks. But i'm using version 1.0.1, because when i install version 1.0.2, "Theme plist not found". But when i reboot my iphone, it comes back to the original themes (what i changed in titles , it doesn't work ).Do u know why?? Please Help me....

Hey everyone,

So I'm trying to link one of the tiles to open the GroupMe app, what would I need to name it in the Tiles folder? com.[ ].GroupMe Also, I'll eventually be trying to do the same thing for ESPN ScoreCenter, So if anyone knows what to name that app as well to link it would help a lot! Thanks in advanced!!

Tks. But i'm using version 1.0.1, because when i install version 1.0.2, "Theme plist not found". But when i reboot my iphone, it comes back to the original themes (what i changed in titles , it doesn't work ).Do u know why?? Please Help me....
    Before you update to any version you need to backup your tiles first because ALWAYS when you update. It will erase your tiles. So grab only the tiles you've changed and put them in a different folder for safe keeping. Then update and copy and paste the tiles back. If version 1.0.2 is theme plist not found then you have to wait for end to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by ecalderon View Post
    Hey everyone,

So I'm trying to link one of the tiles to open the GroupMe app, what would I need to name it in the Tiles folder? com.[ ].GroupMe Also, I'll eventually be trying to do the same thing for ESPN ScoreCenter, So if anyone knows what to name that app as well to link it would help a lot! Thanks in advanced!!
    It's in the tiles.plist. Just search for the bundle Id of the app you want to change and enter in the new bundle Id. (Heard 1 time that it wasn't working properly, don't quote me though). Not sure I've never done it. Notice whenever you update that will reset back to normal.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

ecalderon (04-15-2013), tnl_tnl (04-15-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Before you update to any version you need to backup your tiles first because ALWAYS when you update. It will erase your tiles. So grab only the tiles you've changed and put them in a different folder for safe keeping. Then update and copy and paste the tiles back. If version 1.0.2 is theme plist not found then you have to wait for end to fix it.

It's in the tiles.plist. Just search for the bundle Id of the app you want to change and enter in the new bundle Id. (Heard 1 time that it wasn't working properly, don't quote me though). Not sure I've never done it. Notice whenever you update that will reset back to normal.
    tks Silver, but my problem is: when i reboot my iphone, it come back to the original theme,i don't update to version 1.0.2.

It's in the tiles.plist. Just search for the bundle Id of the app you want to change and enter in the new bundle Id. (Heard 1 time that it wasn't working properly, don't quote me though). Not sure I've never done it. Notice whenever you update that will reset back to normal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot Silverado you've been super helpful!!

So anyone try the 1.03 version yet? Update in Cydia came through just now.

tks Silver, but my problem is: when i reboot my iphone, it come back to the original theme,i don't update to version 1.0.2.
    That I do not know. Prolly a problem end has to fix. Your welcome everyone

the 1.0.3 update works just fine download it now!!!
    thanks alot end!!!

1.0.3 is out and it fixed the missing theme.plist error
    Thank you End i love this theme

same here, fixed for me. thank you!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

All the updates I install I had to reset how I had my home screen but I didn't have to put back the tiles I have in the tiles folder. No issues just wondering is anyone else have it

After update it works, but I have 4 blank icons with no name above the app list, if I hit one it brings me to a black screen and need to restoring to get out of it. Anyone else have this?

Page 99 of 171 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 149 ... LastLast