Page 96 of 171 FirstFirst ... 46 869495969798 106 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Updated Facebook tile. I'll try and post it later for those that want it.ImageUploadedByModMyi1365955563.942987.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jlowry For This Useful Post:

AoSHJ (04-15-2013)

Hey everyone. I wanted to edit my gmail tile so that it matches the rest of them, but when I go into Strife -> Resources -> Tiles There's no Gmail Tile. I tried copying the tile I wanted into that folder and renaming it com.google.gmail or com.google.ios.gmail but it was a no go. If anyone has any help I would really appreciate it.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    I just found a very surprising multi-app in the App Store. It's called Dashboard Pro (there is also a free ad supported version) it's one of those launcher all-in-one multi apps but done in all windows phone style. I would definitely grab this one, its a great companion app like all the others like flipboard, fliple, muzik, track 8, slacker radio, now, agenda and calvetica
    Wow. I'm sure end has tricks up his sleeve but would be awesome to see some of these features in strife.

Quote Originally Posted by ecalderon View Post
    Hey everyone. I wanted to edit my gmail tile so that it matches the rest of them, but when I go into Strife -> Resources -> Tiles There's no Gmail Tile. I tried copying the tile I wanted into that folder and renaming it com.google.gmail or com.google.ios.gmail but it was a no go. If anyone has any help I would really appreciate it.

Cheers!
    com.google.Gmail (the tiles are case sensitive) and did you respring or jump out of strife or unpin/repin the tile? Tiles will not show up automatically, you have to do one of the 3 things I mentioned

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

AoSHJ (04-15-2013), ecalderon (04-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ecalderon View Post

Cheers!
    com.google.Gmail (the G is capital)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miroppb For This Useful Post:

AoSHJ (04-15-2013), ecalderon (04-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Wow. I'm sure end has tricks up his sleeve but would be awesome to see some of these features in strife.
    I know right? That app honestly shocked me. And it was cool that it had apps that I know I've been looking for like a weather app. I honestly was just searching for something that might have worked like a hub substitute. Oh and I forgot to mention light mail is a new one that I found that has a good metro feel but doesn't seem to have push

com.google.Gmail (the tiles are case sensitive) and did you respring or jump out of strife or unpin/repin the tile? Tiles will not show up automatically, you have to do one of the 3 things I mentioned
    Thanks a lot! I totally blanked on making the G capital lol

Quote Originally Posted by miroppb View Post
    com.google.Gmail (the G is capital)
    Thanks a lot!! I forgot about that lol

One of the users on the OS7:Revive thread created a Metro-styled browser called MetroWeb. Simple.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/metr...508337232?mt=8

One of the users on the OS7:Revive thread created a Metro-styled browser called MetroWeb. Simple.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/metr...508337232?mt=8
    It was a good app, but a bit of a disclaimer for iphone 5 users, it wasn't updated for the i5

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

AoSHJ (04-15-2013), Silverado1987 (04-14-2013)

It was a good app, but a bit of a disclaimer for iphone 5 users, it wasn't updated for the i5
    Eh, I still use it from time to time

Oh and I forgot to mention light mail is a new one that I found that has a good metro feel but doesn't seem to have push
    Maybe you didn't enable it in settings?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Just finished my custom colored tiles. The hex color can be edited in the Tile.html. I will upload a calculator and safari modded tiles for example and you just copy, replace and edit the necessary files. Take a look at this little tease for the procedure:

PabloCrj23's custom tiles for Strife - YouTube

Here is the link:

http://db.tt/P38t5aaC
    Awesome! Wish there was a way to modify the hex of classic tiles. Have been trying to figure it out but have been unsuccessful.

[QUOTE=LurkerStatus;6836343]You should check out my work as the.drifter as well if you liked my Tiles and Overlays.

Made many iWidgets for use on your regular springboard.

Check my posts as the.drifter on the iWidget thread for the latest releases of my iWidget work, you might like those too, some come from Tiles I have made over the years

Checked out your iWidgets Thread and U were right, those are right up my Alley. Those Widgets you made are pretty dope man. Now I can't make up my mind on using Strife or A basic Theme to work all those Widgets on so I've been jumping back and forth customizing both all night.....Good **** man, keep up the good work.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xXMR PERFECTXx For This Useful Post:

LurkerStatus (04-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by jlowry View Post
    Updated Facebook tile. I'll try and post it later for those that want it.ImageUploadedByModMyi1365955563.942987.jpg
    Please lol but how do we change it to our profiles

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

--
    Last edited by ericlo; 04-14-2013 at 02:08 PM. Reason: posted twice

Is there a way to get a clean notification on my home screen for whats app, snapchat and twitter? Oh, and just to get it out there. Thanks to End, but also to the people that put a lot of effort in making his theme beautiful! Many names, to all thank you!

Not to be bugging you, but @End, when can we expect a fix for the "plist not found" problem?

Not to be bugging you, but @End, when can we expect a fix for the "plist not found" problem?
    It's being uploaded in Cydia should be up anytime in a day or so

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (04-14-2013)

It's being uploaded in Cydia should be up anytime in a day or so
    fingers are itching to mess around with the tiles lol

I just about died inside

I had Downloaded an emulator and games messing around with it and didn't restoring or restart. I downloaded a lock screen from zoo and I enabled it in winterboard and phone was stuck in apple logo. I'm like f}#k. So nothing worked except Downloading the evasion jailbreak again and jailbreak it. When it booted all my **** was there. Everything. I let it go through the process and all themes and tiles stuff everything was there. Nothing was working so I went into Cydia and noticed mobile substrate wasn't there. I installed it. Rebooted and I'm back. I crapped my pants lol

I just about died inside

I had Downloaded an emulator and games messing around with it and didn't restoring or restart. I downloaded a lock screen from zoo and I enabled it in winterboard and phone was stuck in apple logo. I'm like f}#k. So nothing worked except Downloading the evasion jailbreak again and jailbreak it. When it booted all my **** was there. Everything. I let it go through the process and all themes and tiles stuff everything was there. Nothing was working so I went into Cydia and noticed mobile substrate wasn't there. I installed it. Rebooted and I'm back. I crapped my pants lol
    lucky. I would freak out and be like "oh sh*t, gotta update to 6.1.3" lol

Page 96 of 171 FirstFirst ... 46 869495969798 106 146 ... LastLast