+ Reply
Page 94 of 171 FirstFirst ... 44 849293949596 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by xXMR PERFECTXx Farewell Bcs, all of your hard work was greatly appreciated......Well by me at least, I used a lot of your work over the yrs on
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXMR PERFECTXx View Post
    Farewell Bcs, all of your hard work was greatly appreciated......Well by me at least, I used a lot of your work over the yrs on different themes so today is A sad Day in the Theming community but I completely understand where your coming from bro and i wish you nothing but the best in your next venture. I'm still going to hold out hope that you'll come back to this side 1 day but I doubt it from how it sounds so good luck with everything and again THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!! U provided me with a lot of useful tips and awesome Tiles and Overlays over the years Bro.
    You should check out my work as the.drifter as well if you liked my Tiles and Overlays.

Made many iWidgets for use on your regular springboard.

Check my posts as the.drifter on the iWidget thread for the latest releases of my iWidget work, you might like those too, some come from Tiles I have made over the years

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Ha, ha fighting with yourself! It's good some humor here. I almost said something bad to this "drifter" for the other day's thing about the weather tile. : )
    Yea, I'm a twist for sure, and on more levels than you can imagine
    Last edited by LurkerStatus; 04-13-2013 at 05:53 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LurkerStatus For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-14-2013), AoSHJ (04-15-2013), cl1ck4207 (04-13-2013), Jdot1224 (04-13-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,182 Times in 2,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerStatus View Post
    You should check out my work as the.drifter as well if you liked my Tiles and Overlays.

Made many iWidgets for use on your regular springboard.

Check my posts as the.drifter on the iWidget thread for the latest releases of my iWidget work, you might like those too, some come from Tiles I have made over the years

Yea, I'm a twist for sure, and on more levels than you can imagine
    I loved your work man as Drifter. I'm just curious, what were u hoping to get out of this. I know u told Durben that u were gone and now this. Just curious as to what u hoped or wanted to accomplish.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

LurkerStatus (04-13-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

So I assume I should thank LurkerStatus/BcsCustom/The.Drifter for all the hard work that he has done for this community. I've used some of your Tiles that you made for the OS7:Revive theme. Really great job. Sad to see you leave bro. Hope that one day you change your mind and come back...because we will miss you . Once again, thank you for all that you have done for us

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miroppb For This Useful Post:

AoSHJ (04-15-2013), LurkerStatus (04-13-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Just did . This will be my Final post as BcsCustom as well.

The.Drifter account was a experiment for me to actually see how we'll my coding skills were appreciated outside our little WP7 Community here. As you can see there is a big difference in the Post to Thanked ratio between my BcsCustom account and my The.Drifter account. So my experiment proved to me what I have thought all along. I will have better success outside our WP7 community and be more appreciated there.

I will leave all my iWidgets, Strife Tiles and other links active from both accounts for those who enjoyed my work

Now off to LurkerStatus and no more community input from any of my accounts....

Cheers
    Hope know about you soon. My live tiles are possible thanks to your work. Take care and God bless you!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-14-2013), LurkerStatus (04-13-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Ok, kinda like head games going in here lol.

Thanks

If anyone knows how to make a calculator app theme (Like Changing button images and such) PM me please i have ideas and dreams

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I loved your work man as Drifter. I'm just curious, what were u hoping to get out of this. I know u told Durben that u were gone and now this. Just curious as to what u hoped or wanted to accomplish.
    Just a personal thing really, like I said before, I'm a twist. As for Durben, that was just coincidental timing, I had planned on retiring drifter after 500 posts for a nice round number, but Durbens comment struck a nerve about needing more innovation on MMI and that the current crop of modders couldn't pull it off. After I thought about it for awhile, I just edited the 500th post to be the retirement post as I had planned..

I really did enjoy coding and making things over the years, and I have made many friends along the way. But to be totally honest, I'm just plain burned out, Durbens right, it's tough to come up with new and innovative stuff, and for now, I need a long break, both to clear my head of this coding obsession I have, and to devote that time to my lovely and patient wife who has spent many a nights in bed waiting for me to finish my "hobby".

So thats all I really have left to say. Some will get it, many will not....
    Last edited by LurkerStatus; 04-13-2013 at 07:10 PM.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LurkerStatus For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-14-2013), AoSHJ (04-15-2013), cl1ck4207 (04-13-2013), daddykool (04-15-2013), Daniel212 (04-13-2013), DannyZ83 (04-13-2013), fancoil (04-14-2013), futureryo (04-14-2013), Zutx (04-13-2013)

Thanks

Exclamation Runtime Error Theme plist not found
    Hi everybody,

First of all, it's nice to be here, among you guys, it's a wonderful community!
    I personally enjoy Metro UI a lot, and this DreamBoard theme, is in my opinion the best!
    That is why it makes me sad seeing this error message: Runtime Error Theme plist not found
    Please help me guys !!!

Thank you in advance!

Thanks

Just a personal thing really, like I said before, I'm a twist. As for Durben, that was just coincidental timing, I had planned on retiring drifter after 500 posts for a nice round number, but Durbens comment struck a nerve about needing more innovation on MMI and that the current crop of modders couldn't pull it off. After I thought about it for awhile, I just edited the 500th post to be the retirement post as I had planned..

I really did enjoy coding and making things over the years, and I have made many friends along the way. But to be totally honest, I'm just plain burned out, Durbens right, it's tough to come up with new and innovative stuff, and for now, I need a long break, both to clear my head of this coding obsession I have, and to devote that time to my lovely and patient wife who has spend many a nights in bed waiting for me to finish my "hobby".

You've Commited and done so much for this community and are someone i will never forget your impact on me and the community is huge, your work has inspired each and everyone of us modders and adventurers on this theme and many others. I appreciate your help with this theme and for telling me on how to get started on live tiles and html ones. Also your wife has alot of patience as i cant imagine its easy to wait for coders to finish and perfect their work. I just want to properly thank you for your help, best of wishes to you and your wife I hope you have a great time with her. Thanks for everything

Quote Originally Posted by feysofit View Post
    Hi everybody,

First of all, it's nice to be here, among you guys, it's a wonderful community!
    I personally enjoy Metro UI a lot, and this DreamBoard theme, is in my opinion the best!
    That is why it makes me sad seeing this error message: Runtime Error Theme plist not found
    Please help me guys !!!

Thank you in advance!
    Ya i too have this error and End is trying to push out a fix update and it should fix this error if you have a old version of strife you can use that till the update it shouldnt be long till its out

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zutx For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-14-2013), AoSHJ (04-15-2013), LurkerStatus (04-13-2013)

Thanks

Thanks for the quick response @Zutx, it's rather sad...
    So, anyone got an .deb with an older version?
    Making my way through...

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 722 Posts

And to devote that time to my lovely and patient wife who has spent many a nights in bed waiting for me to finish my "hobby".
    Amen there brother.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-14-2013), LurkerStatus (04-13-2013), miroppb (04-13-2013)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-14-2013), AoSHJ (04-15-2013), cl1ck4207 (04-13-2013)

Thanks
    Is there a small calendar tile?

Thanks

I see what your saying that's makes sense. I bet once end tackles these plist errors and crashes well start getting some customization updates

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I see what your saying that's makes sense. I bet once end tackles these plist errors and crashes well start getting some customization updates
    The day a music live tile comes out i will go crazy lol

Thanks

So, meanwhile there is an older version .deb available?
    Making my way through...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feysofit View Post
    So, meanwhile there is an older version .deb available?
    Yeah only if you paid for the early donation beta otherwise everything is updated through Cydia now

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-14-2013)

Thanks

nice, thank you for your quick response
    Making my way through...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to feysofit For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-14-2013), Silverado1987 (04-13-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Just finished my custom colored tiles. The hex color can be edited in the Tile.html. I will upload a calculator and safari modded tiles for example and you just copy, replace and edit the necessary files. Take a look at this little tease for the procedure:

http://youtu.be/B998u6K_34w
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 04-13-2013 at 08:52 PM.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-14-2013), cl1ck4207 (04-13-2013), ericlo (04-14-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life cl1ck4207's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Just did . This will be my Final post as BcsCustom as well.

The.Drifter account was a experiment for me to actually see how we'll my coding skills were appreciated outside our little WP7 Community here. As you can see there is a big difference in the Post to Thanked ratio between my BcsCustom account and my The.Drifter account. So my experiment proved to me what I have thought all along. I will have better success outside our WP7 community and be more appreciated there.

I will leave all my iWidgets, Strife Tiles and other links active from both accounts for those who enjoyed my work

Now off to LurkerStatus and no more community input from any of my accounts....

Cheers
    Wow man sorry to hear but understandable, I've seen so much of your work in other threads "drifter mods" and just hopped on the windows theming with this theme itself , sad to see you go as what you've shared so far is exceptional in quality, hopefully you will maybe post some screens here and there so we can privately ask . Thanks again man and ill have to keep track of lurkerstatus lol

I really did enjoy coding and making things over the years, and I have made many friends along the way. But to be totally honest, I'm just plain burned out, Durbens right, it's tough to come up with new and innovative stuff, and for now, I need a long break, both to clear my head of this coding obsession I have, and to devote that time to my lovely and patient wife who has spent many a nights in bed waiting for me to finish my "hobby".

I understand thanks and get your head clear man, might come back one day with a game changer

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Just finished my custom colored tiles. The hex color can be edited in the Tile.html. I will upload a calculator and safari modded tiles for example and you just copy, replace and edit the necessary files. Take a look at this little tease for the procedure:

http://youtu.be/B998u6K_34w
    AWESOME thanks man 👊👊
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 04-13-2013 at 09:20 PM.
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--b0mb-Diggity
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-14-2013), LurkerStatus (04-14-2013)