Page 83 of 171 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

From what I think its doing, Info.plist has a key "Plist" with value of "Nothing". Even though last Info.plist had the same, this time I think Dreamboard is looking for Nothing.plist. I copied the Theme.plist from Endroid to Strife and renamed to Nothing.plist. The theme loaded, but was greatly unshaped. Barely got back to Default and removed the Nothing.plist.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Could someone upload the digital clock tile bcscustom posted? Cant find it anywere

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post

Bro for your video tile with the extra red strips at the end. Just change the height and width.
    Thanks Bro, I was actually in the process of trying to fix the problem right now 2......Good Lookn Out.

I've tried everything on the update and no luck.. I deleted and installed the original .deb End sent and no problems at all with it. Question if I save the original plist and update Strife then if it still doesn't load would copying the original info.plist into the updated theme seem workable. Just thinking of a way to get my fav theme back. Thanks for any help!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-12-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by xXMR PERFECTXx View Post
    Still a work in progress to get it back looking how i had it before i started having problems but after a couple days of plist errors and size mismatch errors with this theme I finally traced the source and got it back working for me again, a couple more Live Tiles to go and ill be back to my old look again.

Attachment 631847
    Attachment 631848
    Attachment 631849

Read A couple posts up from here and follow his guide step by step to try and fix the problem......if your pretty adverse in iFile u should be able to find the problem cause its just something on your phone that's conflicting with it and it won't work till U can trace the root of the problem. Also try installing Crash Reporter then run Theme and when it crashes go into Crash Reporter and it should give you a description of what's causing it so you can delete it and u should be good to go after that.
    o
    Sadly crash reporter didnt do anything ive tried all posted solutions and nothin works and i have no tweaks

Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    I've tried everything on the update and no luck.. I deleted and installed the original .deb End sent and no problems at all with it. Question if I save the original plist and update Strife then if it still doesn't load would copying the original info.plist into the updated theme seem workable. Just thinking of a way to get my fav theme back. Thanks for any help!
    nah i tried it

Also now i cant even go to my backup
    Last edited by Zutx; 04-11-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xXMR PERFECTXx View Post
    Still a work in progress to get it back looking how i had it before i started having problems but after a couple days of plist errors and size mismatch errors with this theme I finally traced the source and got it back working for me again, a couple more Live Tiles to go and ill be back to my old look again.

Attachment 631847
    Attachment 631848
    Attachment 631849

Read A couple posts up from here and follow his guide step by step to try and fix the problem......if your pretty adverse in iFile u should be able to find the problem cause its just something on your phone that's conflicting with it and it won't work till U can trace the root of the problem. Also try installing Crash Reporter then run Theme and when it crashes go into Crash Reporter and it should give you a description of what's causing it so you can delete it and u should be good to go after that.
    Dude can I please get your modmyi tile and that sick Xbox gamer tag tile?

Also I am using the people's tile as my Facebook tile now but is there anyway for me to get it to show notifications?

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ don't feel bad, I went as far as deleting mobile substrate to remove everything to start from scratch and its still a no go

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-12-2013)

Thanks, Zutx. Well I guess I've got to wait for another update then. That's about as bad as not being jailbroke. I really like this one and hope End can address it soon. If only I could get something crash reporter sends nothing to me as well when I tried it. Wish I could go back before the update all was well.

Well original is working for me and I'll probably stick with it until next update or a viable fix comes around. Thanks to all.
    Last edited by rmax67; 04-11-2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by xinzhitan14 View Post
    just installed the update and it goes into safe mode loop.. :/. anyone else having the same problem?..
    Either delete/change the name of the pictures tile or edit the tiles plist and get rid of the pictures tile

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by driftzorz View Post
    Dude can I please get your modmyi tile and that sick Xbox gamer tag tile?

Also I am using the people's tile as my Facebook tile now but is there anyway for me to get it to show notifications?
    Just amazing how people are sharing my live tiles around like they are hot cakes. Not even a mention on who created them and originally posted them. I would have left my links live if you folks would have shown a little appreciation.. Come on now, 578 downloads of my weather tile and only 6 thanks?? 416 downloads of my Modmyi rss tile and only 6 thanks?

You guys even linked to my stuff on the Metroon thread for the hummingbird video tile and others without even a mention as to who made them. Then download the crap out of them and only 2 thanks on that release post on the Metroon mods thread?

So that's why my links are down, I had made some really cool new live tiles ready to post , new Facebook feed, twitter feed, live battery percentage tile, live compass tile, and a couple other goodies, but with the little appreciation I get around here, I'm just gonna keep them for private use now.

Enjoy my old tiles, because your getting nothing new from me anymore. Try making your own, and see how many hours you spend on them to get maybe 10 thanks out of a 1000 downloads.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-12-2013), AoSHJ (04-12-2013), artfuldodger333 (04-12-2013), cavman2004 (04-12-2013), futureryo (04-12-2013), Jdot1224 (04-12-2013), k3v/n (04-11-2013), kuanyu (04-12-2013), mvensjip (04-12-2013), rmax67 (04-11-2013), zinjen (04-12-2013)

I hadn't tried your weather (yet), but that kinda sucks man. Credit were credit is due, that's just common decency.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to H3LL5P4WN For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-12-2013), bcscustom (04-11-2013), zinjen (04-12-2013)

Wow many sorry to hear people are using and sharing your tiles with no reference to you. I didn't know who made the tiles in his screenshots I just wanted them. I know I have thanked you for your weather tile and any other tile I may be using that is yours. All I can ask now is you re consider sharing the new tiles you have made because I know at least I would greatly appreciate them! I have mad respect for any modded on here and wish I could do what you guys do. Unfortunately I do not have the skills. So please don't stop supporting this great theme! Please please please

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to driftzorz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Just amazing how people are sharing my live tiles around like they are hot cakes. Not even a mention on who created them and originally posted them. I would have left my links live if you folks would have shown a little appreciation.. Come on now, 578 downloads of my weather tile and only 6 thanks?? 416 downloads of my Modmyi rss tile and only 6 thanks?

You guys even linked to my stuff on the Metroon thread for the hummingbird video tile and others without even a mention as to who made them. Then download the crap out of them and only 2 thanks on that release post on the Metroon mods thread?

So that's why my links are down, I had made some really cool new live tiles ready to post , new Facebook feed, twitter feed, live battery percentage tile, live compass tile, and a couple other goodies, but with the little appreciation I get around here, I'm just gonna keep them for private use now.

Enjoy my old tiles, because your getting nothing new from me anymore. Try making your own, and see how many hours you spend on them to get maybe 10 thanks out of a 1000 downloads.
    I hear ya BCS. I thanked you on your posts can I get hooked up with that battery tile ? I was going to work on UI stuff like I did for Metroon but decided against it because no one could even remember my name let alone thank me. Oh we'll at least you and I will have unique devices

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (04-11-2013)

Wow many sorry to hear people are using and sharing your tiles with no reference to you. I didn't know who made the tiles in his screenshots I just wanted them. I know I have thanked you for your weather tile and any other tile I may be using that is yours. All I can ask now is you re consider sharing the new tiles you have made because I know at least I would greatly appreciate them! I have mad respect for any modded on here and wish I could do what you guys do. Unfortunately I do not have the skills. So please don't stop supporting this great theme! Please please please. Also I don't know if you have a people's tile or something but I was referring to the stock people's tile I wanted to make that my Facebook tile but I can't get it to show notifications so maybe there is some confusion here idk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I hear ya BCS. I thanked you on your posts can I get hooked up with that battery tile ? I was going to work on UI stuff like I did for Metroon but decided against it because no one could even remember my name let alone thank me. Oh we'll at least you and I will have unique devices
    True, our devices will certainly be unique

Also I don't know if you have a people's tile or something but I was referring to the stock people's tile I wanted to make that my Facebook tile but I can't get it to show notifications so maybe there is some confusion here idk
    Yes, I had made a new working Facebook new feeds tile that pulls friends images and current news feed from your facebook account. Quite a challenge and many long hours to get that working again, buts alas......
    Last edited by bcscustom; 04-11-2013 at 09:59 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (04-11-2013)

Lmao you both suck I want my device to be cool like y'all's! FML

Yes, I had made a new working Facebook new feeds tile that pulls friends images and current news feed from your facebook account. Quite a challenge and many long hours to get that working again, buts alas......
    Now your just teasing me!

Thanks

Lmao you both suck I want my device to be cool like y'all's! FML

Now your just teasing me!
    Just so you know, I had fixed my original weather tile and was ready to post it before you went on the Uniaw thread and posted it there for somebody to fix because you thought I had abandoned it. In reality, I have a job, wife and life and couldnt work on it til later that week, buts that ok, the.drifter posted a couple of nice weather tiles, I wonder how many downloads he got out of his 9 thanks??

Im sure hes not gonna be posting anymore here either, the man has 3000 thanks for only 450 posts, Im sure he is gonna post only where his work is appreciated....
    Last edited by bcscustom; 04-11-2013 at 10:08 PM.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-12-2013), fancoil (04-12-2013), kuanyu (04-12-2013), Salaren (04-12-2013)

I must say from what I've read and seen on this on other named themes, bcscustom and DannyZ83, you both are AWESOME with what you've both contributed and your upset is more than understandable. Many do not take into consideration the time and effort put into these "extras" that are made to enhance and beautify these themes we love so much. I do feel sad that you both will no longer share your "GREAT CREATIVE ADDITIONS", but I do understand and even though I'm a noob to these and have read a lot. I've tried little. I would like you both to know I appreciate not only you but all who make this and other themes, mods, tweaks, apps, etc. better for us all. Not too change this but maybe a repo with priced or donation based addons may be a considered way to get your creations shown, shared and appreciated. I would for one be interested in them for sure! Just sayin' and THANKS!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    I must say from what I've read and seen on this on other named themes, bcscustom and DannyZ83, you both are AWESOME with what you've both contributed and your upset is more than understandable. Many do not take into consideration the time and effort put into these "extras" that are made to enhance and beautify these themes we love so much. I do feel sad that you both will no longer share your "GREAT CREATIVE ADDITIONS", but I do understand and even though I'm a noob to these and have read a lot. I've tried little. I would like you both to know I appreciate not only you but all who make this and other themes, mods, tweaks, apps, etc. better for us all. Not too change this but maybe a repo with priced or donation based addons may be a considered way to get your creations shown, shared and appreciated. I would for one be interested in them for sure! Just sayin' and THANKS!
    +1

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (04-11-2013)

I still love the theme and will help whoever needs help but I find it odd that other than Endfinity, thanks are hard to get in his threads. I read several threads where "thanks" are thrown around like crazy but not here. I don't get bent out if shape about it but if I don't get thanks then I don't know if people like my stuff. After all downloads don't necessarily mean they liked it and didn't delete it minutes later. I'm sure BCS feels similar. If you like what BCS does then thank the man. Simple as that
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 04-11-2013 at 10:32 PM.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-12-2013), bcscustom (04-12-2013), ecalderon (04-12-2013), Salaren (04-12-2013)

Page 83 of 171 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 133 ... LastLast