Page 79 of 171 FirstFirst ... 29 697778798081 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 3412

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

Quote Originally Posted by jlowry View Post
    Anyone having issues with the screen randomly turning black?
    Yes :/

The Music live tile is up big thanks to futureryo for the tile it also has screenshots

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zutx For This Useful Post:

crossover24 (04-11-2013)

yes i'm having the same issue with apps just going black. I'd be in chrome and it suddenly just goes black, if you go task switcher, you can switch back to the app.

Quote Originally Posted by xXMR PERFECTXx View Post
    Can anybody help me with the size mismatch error I keep getting when trying to reinstall this theme.....I kept crashing so I deleted it now I can't reinstall it cause of the size mismatch error. I can instal the BETA version but that goes into Safe Mode whenever I try switching to it and its frustrating me to no ends cause this theme is AWESOME so can anybody help me out to get it installed again....if anybody has a direct link to download it that would be awesome but if not I'm taking all suggestions to try and get this theme installed and working again on my IPhone5 again.
    I'm sure you've probably done this already but I'll ask the question anyway.

When you uninstalled the theme, did you then either via iFile or SSH delete the Strife folder that's left behind to completely delete it? I had to do that as I had a small problem when upgrading with one of the updates. Make sure you back up your tiles first though

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Restored my ipod and I'm about to see if I can get more memory if I have just dreamboard and strife downloaded because right now I average 50mb btw am I the only one who doesn't have the updates?

Quote Originally Posted by mhamer6 View Post
    Restored my ipod and I'm about to see if I can get more memory if I have just dreamboard and strife downloaded because right now I average 50mb btw am I the only one who doesn't have the updates?
    I have a lot of tweaks and I'm averaging 650+mb with strife. What generation do you have? What firmware version you on? And you get the updates from Cydia now, you send End your Cydia account number.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-11-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Mine just seemed to start. I disabled a few winter board themes to see if it helps.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhamer6 View Post
    50mb wow that's it that's crazy?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Unless its an app then the app has crashed. Atleast for me I just go to multitask and click on it and everything is fine

No lag here iPhone 5 6.1
    Mine will go black. Home button won't work. I have to open another app and click he home button to restore. Very strange.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jlowry For This Useful Post:

Silverado1987 (04-10-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have a lot of tweaks and I'm averaging 650+mb with strife. What generation do you have? What firmware version you on? And you get the updates from Cydia now, you send End your Cydia account number.
    4th gen 6.1.3 but I don't think the firmware is the problem

The 4th gen only has 512mb though total so it would be impossible to get 600+
    Last edited by mhamer6; 04-10-2013 at 07:02 PM.

ENDFINITY:@
    Reporting a bug:
    Was exiting an app (app store to be exact) and right when the animation was going back I got a text message. This is what ensued. Nothing important just thought I'd share

Thanks

ENDFINITY:@
    Reporting a bug:
    Was exiting an app (app store to be exact) and right when the animation was going back I got a text message. This is what ensued. Nothing important just thought I'd share
    Happens to me occasionally. Just swipe it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Wait you so are asking us for a download link to End's theme? 😑 ..I thought someone answered you 10 pages ago... No?
    Well I guess by me asking u didn't get the hint that I didn't see that however many pages back it was smart guy but thanks for the help though.

everyone, i want to make the weather look like this but i dont have file "live tile weather" (weather, clock, calendar), plz help me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2457.png  

Quote Originally Posted by jamaltjon View Post
    Just curiosty, what can we more expect for the strife theme? It's already awesome but I was wondering what will be added? Will it stay like this or will it be more like windows phone 7 with UI changes and sounds?
    I think it would be awesome if End could code something like the the Hubs in WP7. I mean, maybe different pages like 'music' where you have all your music related apps or 'people' where you have all your social suff. That would be sick

I don't want to say that this theme is boring to me. I love it! It's the best theme I ever had and even it's in Beta, for me it runs flawlessly
    In my opinion this would make this theme even more awesome! But that's just my opinion. I don't even know if this would be possible to code with dreamboard?!?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MadoxX For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (04-11-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

For those who were looking for my tile pack, I updated my posts with the proper download link. Here's the post.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to styves For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-11-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey anyone... This is just because I'm technologically inept sometimes but can someone please give me a step by step to upgrade to the new strife? And how to set up the alarm tile thing? I guess I accidentally deleted the strife repo?

When I typed 'strife' in the search bar in cydia
    A few things showed
    "Strife"
    "Strife (beta)" -HYIphone repo
    "Strife (beta)" -modmyi repo
    "StrifeIcon's pack"
    I accidentally hit remove on the first one, where the author was End. Stupidly thinking that was the package. But then when my phone resprung, it said I didn't have the source for Cydia.strife.repo or something...

Do I need to give end my Cydia# again? Nothing seems to be different now that I added it from modmyi repo. I guess I'm on 1.0-1 still no alarm? Help please~

Thanks

Just beautiful.
    Attached Images Attached Images

24. The Following User Says Thank You to lacsap65 For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (04-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by lacsap65 View Post
    Just beautiful.
    Could you shed some light on your notification centre there please?
    Last edited by Moodym; 04-11-2013 at 04:36 AM.

the notification centre is from battery doctor pro if i'm not mistaken

Page 79 of 171 FirstFirst ... 29 697778798081 89 129 ... LastLast