+ Reply
Page 77 of 171 FirstFirst ... 27 677576777879 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by iPox Indeed, I need too, or just a HowTo, to make BiteSMS open the quickreply when I click on the SMS banner, and not the stock messages
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPox View Post
    Indeed, I need too, or just a HowTo, to make BiteSMS open the quickreply when I click on the SMS banner, and not the stock messages app :/

Any suggestions? I found on the strife dylib "com.apple.mobilesms" maybe i have to replace that string, but I don't know what to replace to, because if I replace to "com.bitesms" I think it will open biteSMS app, not the quickreply option, and i don't know the ID of the bitesms quickreply popup...

Any suggestions ?
    I'm trying to do the same thing for intelliscreen messages plus, all i've been doing is sliding the banner notification away, clicking the message in notification drop down and then quick replying that way.

I'm hoping more tiles and live tiles get added to the repo soon, it would make the weather tile debacle almost non existent, hopefully bcscustoms can help
    Last edited by smonme; 04-10-2013 at 07:42 AM. Reason: added more

Thanks
    Thanked 6,983 Times in 932 Posts

Greetings my Strife Friends

Trying something different with the Weather tile, I hope you like it!

This is a new small weather tile that will cycle through the current weather and a 2 Day forecast.

First display ....

... Then slides to the second display

Please setup your tile with the Config.js first before you pin it.

Link to Download com.apple.weather.zip

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (04-10-2013), AoSHJ (04-10-2013), bcscustom (04-13-2013), cavman2004 (04-12-2013), Daniel212 (04-10-2013), DannyZ83 (04-10-2013), driftzorz (04-10-2013), eddorama (04-10-2013), Jupp (04-12-2013), Krima (04-10-2013), rayndog3 (04-10-2013), Silverado1987 (04-10-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smonme View Post
    Can anyone link me to the live modmyi tile and the live videos tile? the links used earlier in the thread don't seem to be working
    Go to [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles, there's quite a few of different tiles (live and static).

com.modmyi.ModMyi.zip

5. The Following User Says Thank You to miroppb For This Useful Post:

smonme (04-10-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone driftzorz's Avatar
    Thanks

Another great one thanks drift

7. The Following User Says Thank You to driftzorz For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (04-10-2013)

Thanks

Indeed, I need too, or just a HowTo, to make BiteSMS open the quickreply when I click on the SMS banner, and not the stock messages app :/

Any suggestions? I found on the strife dylib "com.apple.mobilesms" maybe i have to replace that string, but I don't know what to replace to, because if I replace to "com.bitesms" I think it will open biteSMS app, not the quickreply option, and i don't know the ID of the bitesms quickreply popup...

Any suggestions ?
    Actually Strife lockscreen isn't compatible with some tweaks like Bulletin and bitesms so for now I suggest you to disable the lockscreen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Actually Strife lockscreen isn't compatible with some tweaks like Bulletin and bitesms so for now I suggest you to disable the lockscreen
    BiteSMS works, idk about bulletin cause i don't have it, but bitesms works just fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miroppb View Post
    Go to [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles, there's quite a few of different tiles (live and static).

com.modmyi.ModMyi.zip
    Thanks for the modmyi tile , none of the links in that thread work for me , if someone has the video tile and well all the others that'd be great.

Green Apple
    Thanks

How to enable iPod Live Tile with media controls ? Or a download link to it (The OS7 version is offline here)

Thanks.

Thanks

How to enable iPod Live Tile with media controls ? Or a download link to it (The OS7 version is offline here)

Thanks.
    As I understand it, compatibility with live tiles that have media controls is not working yet, it should be coming in a later update

13. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

iPox (04-10-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    As I understand it, compatibility with live tiles that have media controls is not working yet, it should be coming in a later update
    You wouldn't happen to have the live video tile right? I wanna link it to my pogoplug app

Thanks

You wouldn't happen to have the live video tile right? I wanna link it to my pogoplug app
    Sorry, don't have it. I don't even think I know which live tile you're talking about. Was it that old one that had the scene from 300 playing?

Thanks

Sorry, don't have it. I don't even think I know which live tile you're talking about. Was it that old one that had the scene from 300 playing?
    The one with the blue hummingbird

Thanks

Yeah, I haven't even seen that one

Thanks

The link is a few pages back.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

AoSHJ (04-10-2013), ByteArt (04-10-2013), Jdot1224 (04-10-2013), Silverado1987 (04-10-2013), warwin (04-10-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the update

Has anyone got the wiggling messages tile from os7 to work yet? It looks nice

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

It's got a lot of them both including the hummingbird and 300 and a couple others.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey everyone! First off I want to give a big shout out to End for making this amazing theme and to everyone who has been helping out and sharing all their awesome tiles! I've been running it since yesterday and have spent all of my free time going through every page of the thread finding tiles and making everything work! hahaha

My only question is does anyone have the live ipod tile? I know some people have asked for it but haven't seen a response, I could've just missed it though. Also does anyone have a Gmail tile?

Again thanks for all the amazing work and help!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecalderon View Post
    Hey everyone! First off I want to give a big shout out to End for making this amazing theme and to everyone who has been helping out and sharing all their awesome tiles! I've been running it since yesterday and have spent all of my free time going through every page of the thread finding tiles and making everything work! hahaha

My only question is does anyone have the live ipod tile? I know some people have asked for it but haven't seen a response, I could've just missed it though. Also does anyone have a Gmail tile?

Again thanks for all the amazing work and help!!
    I've actually got a REALLY old iPod live tile working. It's not a live tile with working controls though, just animation. It was the old one that had a pic of Britney Spears and DJ danger mouse. I've since changed the pictures and have it working with the Muzik app. Idk if its something you want to use but if you do, I'll post it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've actually got a REALLY old iPod live tile working. It's not a live tile with working controls though, just animation. It was the old one that had a pic of Britney Spears and DJ danger mouse. I've since changed the pictures and have it working with the Muzik app. Idk if its something you want to use but if you do, I'll post it
    Sure that sounds great! I'll give it a try! Thanks for your help!