+ Reply
Page 63 of 171 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by 2k1 A tweak messing with it. You wouldn't happen to have android lock tweak eh? Nah i got no tweaks
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    A tweak messing with it. You wouldn't happen to have android lock tweak eh?
    Nah i got no tweaks

Thanks

ImageUploadedByModMyi1365377358.429350.jpg
    WP7 Statusbar White Version Almost Ready For Upload On Tuesday. If I do a white UI most thing will still be black due to some writing being white.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

artfuldodger333 (04-07-2013), cl1ck4207 (04-08-2013), Jdot1224 (04-07-2013)

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zutx View Post
    Nah i got no tweaks
    You have nothing installed? And ya phone is in safe mode?

Thanks

Screenshot of a white UI. Bottom bar. ImageUploadedByModMyi1365377732.782971.jpg
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    You have nothing installed? And ya phone is in safe mode?
    Well no tweaks it just goes to safe mode

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    Screenshot of a white UI. Bottom bar. Attachment 630980
    Yessss Thank you!!!! But just a question what about using that other shade of grey? I believe the hexcode is #dddddd. It would probably be easier on the eyes with the white font. Opposed to the white on white...What do you think?

Green Apple
    Thanks

seems better then statustweak, but things like the "Alarm", "Rotation Lock" "Activity Spinner" Move to their place after a few seconds
    I'll admit it's not perfect but it works well enough to keep me happy and I hope it makes others on this forum happy too

Thanks

Anyone, how to make live friend list on facebook like a contact iphone? I want to my phone have live contact and live contact facebook so, can i do it?

Thanks

seems better then statustweak, but things like the "Alarm", "Rotation Lock" "Activity Spinner" Move to their place after a few seconds
    Clean status along with status tweak works perfect. Also the different shade of gray for the white ui sounds like a good idea. What is your repo URL? Thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

After the newest update with the alarms I can't get out of safe mode. I disabled all my tweaks and reinstalled the theme as well as changed all permissions but still no change and everything was working perfectly before

I think the problem lies somewhere in the people's tile first when I tried to change it to the Facebook file and then tried to pin I immediately went to safe mode and could not come out until I removed the string from the tile.plist and now after I open the address book and then go back to the lock screen it takes me again into safe mode

EDIT

ok I was wrong again it's something else even when I pin something to the home screen I go into safe mode is anyone else having this problem with the new update
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 04-07-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    After the newest update with the alarms I can't get out of safe mode. I disabled all my tweaks and reinstalled the theme as well as changed all permissions but still no change and everything was working perfectly before

I think the problem lies somewhere in the people's tile first when I tried to change it to the Facebook file and then tried to pin I immediately went to safe mode and could not come out until I removed the string from the tile.plist and now after I open the address book and then go back to the lock screen it takes me again into safe mode

EDIT

ok I was wrong again it's something else even when I pin something to the home screen I go into safe mode is anyone else having this problem with the new update
    I was having this problem too. I turned off my activator and its been running smooth since

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jgrossman9 View Post
    I was having this problem too. I turned off my activator and its been running smooth since
    Tried that but I still have the same problem I don't get it everything was working just fine before without a problem

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    Tried that but I still have the same problem I don't get it everything was working just fine before without a problem
    It's a matter of tweaks. Devices and firmwares. So many possibilities. iPhone 5 6.1 here no problems

I mean end did say he was gonna release a beta even before it shouldn't be released cause there's a lot of bugs. A lot of problems he's gotta tend too

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Salaren View Post
    Attachment 630929Attachment 630930
    Awesome! This theme is awsome .
    Twice for restoring, 2 hours for removing unnecessary files, and more than a day for customize this theme. There are many things to do completely, but basically complete for Home Screen .

Thanks End (for Strife and OS7:Revive) and everyone for this theme. Thank you !

Tiles in Images: Default Xbox Tiles with Wolf Avatar, Cydia vs AppStore (Xbox style), Dreamboard vs Apple (xbox style), Setting Tiles from bcscustom (great !), Clock and Weather Tiles from OS7 Mods (Gan-Man, sorry if I write your name wrong ), Google Maps (customize to Nokia City Lens, idea from a member in this topic).

Ah, my Pictures Live Tile doesn't work correctly. It only works when images are available in Camera Roll, sometimes works with Library/Wallpaper. Who has correct Pictures Live Tile, can share it to me?. Really thanks .

Hope you have a good day.
    Hey can you share the Nokia city lens tile?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    It's a matter of tweaks. Devices and firmwares. So many possibilities. iPhone 5 6.1 here no problems

I mean end did say he was gonna release a beta even before it shouldn't be released cause there's a lot of bugs. A lot of problems he's gotta tend too
    Exactly and people begged for it as is..I have had no issues whatsoever I'm on the same device and same firmware. I'm a very happy camper who is just waiting for those awesome updates

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

Using my alarm clock for tomorrow morning. Thanks end

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (04-07-2013)

Thanks

How'd you get the alarm set time to show instead of current time? I've hit an alarm set but it only shows current time.

Thanks

Trying in install strife from Cydia. Removed Strife from ifile both of the files of strife and when I type in Cydia Strife there's another package that says strife from unknown and I'm guessing I have to remove that package also. The strife unknown I'm guessing is from the shsh when I first installed the theme.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm having the same problem, with the theme crashing the iphone into Safe Mode. 4S on 6.1.2. Only way for it to stop doing it if I disable the lockscreen. Started after the latest update

Thanks

Ya The Previous update to the real package had no problems but this one just always takes me to safe mode no matter what and has lots of errors so i went back to my backup version