Page 55 of 171 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3412

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

  1. #1081
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,091
    Thanks
    2,798
    Thanked 3,480 Times in 1,380 Posts

    Awesome! Will it be an updated version of what we are currently using? Cause if so some of the custom things I've done will be lost!

  2. #1082
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Awesome! Will it be an updated version of what we are currently using? Cause if so some of the custom things I've done will be lost!
    There won't be any noticeable changes, but it shouldn't be too long until I actually get an update with improvements and new features out. And you should backup your custom tiles because otherwise they'll be overwritten

  3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-06-2013), AngryPIG (04-06-2013), AoSHJ (04-06-2013), bcscustom (04-06-2013), FringeMän (04-06-2013), Jdot1224 (04-06-2013), Silverado1987 (04-06-2013)

  4. #1083
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    There won't be any noticeable changes, but it shouldn't be too long until I actually get an update with improvements and new features out. And you should backup your custom tiles because otherwise they'll be overwritten
    Good stuff to hear End, 😄

  5. #1084
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,091
    Thanks
    2,798
    Thanked 3,480 Times in 1,380 Posts

    Awesome thanks End and many others in here that help!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-06-2013)

  7. #1085
    Can't wait for the live music tile


    Also if you subbmited a response to the application PM me

  8. #1086
    Quote Originally Posted by Zutx View Post
    Can't wait for the live music tile


    Also if you subbmited a response to the application PM me
    Live music tile will be sweet. Is that coming today or in the future?

  9. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgrossman9 View Post
    Live music tile will be sweet. Is that coming today or in the future?
    The live tile for music i believe is in the future

  10. #1088
    its now live on cydia hope there's also a way to have the album art show in the now playing screen in the lockscreen

  11. #1089
    If we already have strife how do we make upgrades from cydia?

  12. #1090
    Strife its now on Cydia!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to tonysanz For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-06-2013)

  14. #1091
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jcpearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 165 Times in 52 Posts

    yesterday i had trouble with pin apps to start, but after a few respring it worked.

    now it's back i cant pin apps to start?
    whats the problem? anyone can help?
    i love Strife!

  15. #1092
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgrossman9 View Post
    If we already have strife how do we make upgrades from cydia?
    I believe that was what our Cydia account number is for but I'm not sure

  16. #1093
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 233 Times in 162 Posts

    End I tries to download the file and its telling me I Need to purchase it

  17. #1094
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgrossman9 View Post
    If we already have strife how do we make upgrades from cydia?
    Well for the time being Cydia doesn't show that I bought it.

    EDIT : now says 'Package officially purchased'. Good job Endf1n1ty !
    I'd have bought it again if my wife wasn't so annoyed by those purchases I make.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 04-06-2013 at 05:10 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  18. #1095
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    It shows that I purchase it but it says install on the top right, so it's saying its not install, what should I do? Install or wait until there's an update? I don't want to mess anything up

  19. #1096
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Everyone who sent me their Cydia # should now be able to download it. If not, you either didn't send it to me or it got lost. Either way, send me an email with your account number and paypal email address.

    Before you install the new version, backup all custom tiles, uninstall the old version and install the new one

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-06-2013)

  21. #1097
    I had an Auxo update. Before I updated that Strife was showing I needed to purchased. I updated Auxo, resprung, and I can install Strife now. Might just require a respring for those having payments showing.

  22. #1098
    Default Trouble with update
    Hey endfinity I have been using your theme since day one. I backed up my tiles and bought the beta in cydia. When trying to install I get an overwrite error saying it can not write over Strife.dylib so I went to that location in mobilesubstrate, deleted the file, tried again. Same error. I have tried deleting Dreamboard and trying again, same error. So.... after trying multiple times I finally went back to the e-mail you sent and tried to install from that. I get the plist error now and have tried restarting my phone to fix the issue like I did when I first installed the theme. Now I even notice when going back to find that Strife.dylib I notice it isnt even there anymore. Anyone know how to fix this? Do I need to reinstall mobilesubstrate?

  23. #1099
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgrossman9 View Post
    Any chance you would share?
    I'd be happy to. Since it was a tweak of an existing tile, I was waiting for permission from the person who posted the original file.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to TheQuestion For This Useful Post:

    AoSHJ (04-06-2013)

  25. #1100
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by perryhombre View Post
    Hey endfinity I have been using your theme since day one. I backed up my tiles and bought the beta in cydia. When trying to install I get an overwrite error saying it can not write over Strife.dylib so I went to that location in mobilesubstrate, deleted the file, tried again. Same error. I have tried deleting Dreamboard and trying again, same error. So.... after trying multiple times I finally went back to the e-mail you sent and tried to install from that. I get the plist error now and have tried restarting my phone to fix the issue like I did when I first installed the theme. Now I even notice when going back to find that Strife.dylib I notice it isnt even there anymore. Anyone know how to fix this? Do I need to reinstall mobilesubstrate?
    You need to uninstall the old version through Cydia, and then install the new one

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-06-2013)

Page 55 of 171 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •