Page 5 of 171 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

Quote Originally Posted by driftzorz View Post
    Damn all these safe modes! Kinda scared to activate while I'm at work because then I cant fix till later!
    Well its not that scary, for me its just it sends you to Safe Mode then when you restart it brings you back to the default ios home screen. For me its like I cant even access Strife at all.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Damn all these safe modes! Kinda scared to activate while I'm at work because then I cant fix till later!

Edit. Welp Haven't received it yet anyways just checked my junk mail to and it's not there!
    Should be an easy fix for ya

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-29-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Josephino90 View Post
    Well its not that scary, for me its just it sends you to Safe Mode then when you restart it brings you back to the default ios home screen. For me its like I cant even access Strife at all.

Under MobileSubstrate do you have Activator, Dreamboard, and Strife turned on? Nothing else?
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 03-29-2013 at 10:17 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-29-2013)

Some Old UI themes Which Works with this theme. Almost Full winterboard but need to rename some files to work on OS 6+

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eoj3rjlncm...P7UI.theme.zip
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7uy2t97yx0...0UI%20BLUE.zip
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/81iudgj0fi...ng%20icons.zip

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to warwin For This Useful Post:

3bs (03-30-2013), Alfroggy (03-29-2013), cavman2004 (04-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Under MobileSubstrate do you have Activator, Dreamboard, Strife, and StrifeHUD turned on? Nothing else?
    Well I have Activator, Dreamboard, and Strife on and nothing else and I don't have StrifeHUD. But still it sends me to Safe Mode then when I restart I get brought back to apple's ios.

Thanks

Edit. Welp Haven't received it yet anyways just checked my junk mail to and it's not there!
    Yeah some tweaks are not compatible with each other that's nothing new. Just to be safe go to SBSettings >MobileSubstrate leave Dreamboard and Activator switched on... switch everything else off. Then install the theme, reboot and go from there.

Thanks

Ah, freshly donated and ready to ROCK THIS EPIC MOFUXKA

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salander85 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-29-2013), Jdot1224 (03-29-2013)

Yeah some tweaks are not compatible with each other that's nothing new. Just to be safe go to SBSettings >MobileSubstrate leave Dreamboard and Activator switched on... switch everything else off. Then install the theme, reboot and go from there.
    Yeah y'all know if I will be able to download the theme straight from my phone when I get the email? Or do I have to download on the computer then ssh it in?

Thanks

Well I have Activator, Dreamboard, and Strife on and nothing else and I don't have StrifeHUD. But still it sends me to Safe Mode then when I restart I get brought back to apple's ios.
    Yeah scratch that StrifeHUD its from an earlier beta .. Darn its hard to pin point what it could be that is very odd.

Yeah y'all know if I will be able to download the theme straight from my phone when I get the email? Or do I have to download on the computer then ssh it in?
    If you have iFile you can download and install Strife right on your phone.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 03-29-2013 at 10:20 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-29-2013)

Yeah scratch that StrifeHUD its from an earlier beta .. Darn its hard to pin point what it could be that is very odd.
    Yeah. :/ I have no Idea and someone else running on 6.1.2 says its fine. So I'm kinda stuck here. I remember the first attempt I clicked on strife and then this can't find plist thing came up then I selected continue and respringed after I respringed it brought me to safe mode then I just rebooted but still nothing. Now every other attempt I make to click on Strife that little pop-up box saying the plist is missing does not come up anymore even though I re-install Strife.

Thanks

Yeah. :/ I have no Idea and someone else running on 6.1.2 says its fine. So I'm kinda stuck here. I remember the first attempt I clicked on strife and then this can't find plist thing came up then I selected continue and respringed after I respringed it brought me to safe mode then I just rebooted but still nothing. Now every other attempt I make to click on Strife that little pop-up box saying the plist is missing does not come up anymore even though I re-install Strife.
    Try deleting the theme completely go to /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries and delete anything named Strife. Then under /Dreamboard delete the Strife folder. Reboot your phone, do a fresh install, reboot after the installation is complete.

Just donated, can't wait omg

Donated! Anxiously waiting the theme!

Try deleting the theme completely go to /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries and delete anything named Strife. Then under /Dreamboard delete the Strife folder. Reboot your phone, do a fresh install, reboot after the installation is complete.
    Okay I delete all traces of Strife that you said, So Next I just install strife with ifile, reboot, then press Strife?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Josephino90 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-29-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Hey end is there any difference then theist beta ya gave me?

Thanks

Okay I delete all traces of Strife that you said, So Next I just install strife with ifile, reboot, then press Strife?
    Yup it should work for you.

Yup it should work for you.
    Okay the pop up came up, plist not found and such, so I selected continue to get it out of the away then rebooted and im back in safe mode again. I guess some people just cant use this theme. :/

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Just donated as well. I wish PayPal would let you push out an automated email with the link upon receipt... so anxious Thanks End!
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Just donated as well. I wish PayPal would let you push out an automated email with the link upon receipt... so anxious Thanks End!
    I have given a donation and await an email as well. Great job, end!

[email protected]

Page 5 of 171 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 ... LastLast