Page 49 of 171 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

Thanks
    Thanked 3,480 Times in 1,380 Posts

Donated Zutz, I'm going to start experimenting with Photoshop and making icons so ill hopefully be able to bump some to you.

just a little something i made myself.

-img_0143.png-img_0144.png-img_0145.png-img_0146.png-img_0142.png -img_0147.png
    Last edited by Star784; 04-03-2013 at 08:54 PM.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star784 For This Useful Post:

FlameClad (04-03-2013), Jdot1224 (04-03-2013), kuanyu (04-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Donated Zutz, I'm going to start experimenting with Photoshop and making icons so ill hopefully be able to bump some to you.
    Didnt recieve it yet i guess it may take awhile

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Star784 View Post

Nice.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Star784 View Post

Care to share

Quote Originally Posted by Zutx View Post
    The long awaited wait is OVER! here it is Attachment 629974

The Source you add is " StrifeRepo's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com " It has Tiles and Themes are coming soon i am just waiting for you guys to send me some themes If you can donate please do so i have had 1 person (AoSHJ) Donate to the Repo for upgrades such as shorter souce url and not the long un professional one. Also i can upload more a increase how much we can store and upload to the repo, THE EMAIL YOU DONATE TO IS [email protected]

Anyways onto F.A.Q's Also Make sure you DONT have a tile for the app previously installed.

Q: My Tile isn't showing up?
    A: Either respring or exit dreamboard go to the stock ios and then back to Strife

Q: How do I upload a tile to the Repo?
    A: First Download and Modify the tile template to have your own tile in there and then send me the .zip in a Private Message and i will review it and decide if its good enough ( Most tiles will be uploaded as long as its not the same tile as someone elses )
    TEMPLATE ---> Template.zip

Q: Will you add anything else besides Tiles and Themes?
    A: If you suggest something to me i might carry out the idea

Q: How often will you add new packages?
    A: On week days ill try to add 3 or more per 1 - 2 days and on weekends 8+

Any Other Questions I Didn't Cover? PM me and ill try to answer asap
    Great work. Just sent you my live settings, iFile, dreamboard and musicbox with a rotating cd in the middle, this last needs some edit because took me to safe mode.

Does anyone have a simple contacts tile? I used the default contacts tile for Facebook instead. Or does anyone have a live Facebook tile?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I know someone said this, but has anyone confirmed or can anyone explain what the whole thing is with the battery? And why mine is draining so much? The first night was fine, the next night I had maybe 35% and woke up to a dead phone. My phone will drop 4% in a matter of like 15 minutes. And this is with zero to little phone activity...

My battery drains like crazy too

Real Quick if you send me a tile make sure to pack it in the template also if you dont see your tile uploaded the day you send it, it will be uploaded the next day

Quote Originally Posted by Thisxisxlife View Post
    I know someone said this, but has anyone confirmed or can anyone explain what the whole thing is with the battery? And why mine is draining so much? The first night was fine, the next night I had maybe 35% and woke up to a dead phone. My phone will drop 4% in a matter of like 15 minutes. And this is with zero to little phone activity...
    Yeah I used sbsettings to turn off dream board and strife and battery life went back as normal. I'm sure it can't be strife but dreamboard may need updating.

Quote Originally Posted by Jgrossman9 View Post
    Driftzorz- love the pandora tile. Can you share?
    https://www.box.com/s/r8v4rnl2s9fgy8fiaqpg

Goodnight all

Quote Originally Posted by Zutx View Post
    The long awaited wait is OVER! here it is Attachment 629974

The Source you add is " StrifeRepo's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com " It has Tiles and Themes are coming soon i am just waiting for you guys to send me some themes If you can donate please do so i have had 1 person (AoSHJ) Donate to the Repo for upgrades such as shorter souce url and not the long un professional one. Also i can upload more a increase how much we can store and upload to the repo, THE EMAIL YOU DONATE TO IS [email protected]

Anyways onto F.A.Q's Also Make sure you DONT have a tile for the app previously installed.

Q: My Tile isn't showing up?
    A: Either respring or exit dreamboard go to the stock ios and then back to Strife

Q: How do I upload a tile to the Repo?
    A: First Download and Modify the tile template to have your own tile in there and then send me the .zip in a Private Message and i will review it and decide if its good enough ( Most tiles will be uploaded as long as its not the same tile as someone elses )
    TEMPLATE ---> Template.zip

Q: Will you add anything else besides Tiles and Themes?
    A: If you suggest something to me i might carry out the idea

Q: How often will you add new packages?
    A: On week days ill try to add 3 or more per 1 - 2 days and on weekends 8+

Any Other Questions I Didn't Cover? PM me and ill try to answer asap
    Great effort to help towards the theme! One thing though, you must must must add screenshots for each tile. Even though it's tedious, I think it's necessary. You should also make sure to note whether the tile is transparent or solid coloured. Will you be adding multiple tiles for the same app if they look different?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Yeah I used sbsettings to turn off dream board and strife and battery life went back as normal. I'm sure it can't be strife but dreamboard may need updating.
    I'm not quite sure. I've had a DreamBoard theme before, and used it pretty frequently. It didn't really seem to affect the battery to a noticeable degree. The first day I used Strife, I didn't have any noticeable battery drainage, in the beginning at least. The following night is when the phone died on me. I just let my phone sit and touched it for around a minute for an hour and a half duration, where I didn't touch it. My battery drained 6%, which sounds like a lot, considering (theoretically) 3 hours = 12%, 6 hours = 24% 12 hours = 48%, etc... You get the point, but basically, if I didn't touch my phone at all, my battery would go down about halfway in half a day. I'm not blaming Strife, hell, I love the damn thing, but something noticeable has happened lately. I only have 1 live tile (pictures), and I'm using BCCustoms' html GPS weather thingy, and his weatheron weather thing.

I kind of went on a rant there... Sorry. heh

Is there anyone how also has problems with the Do not disturb mode when use Strife? the Do not disturb mode doesnt work most of the times. Some calls come trough and all whatsapp messages light up my screen.

is there any solution for this?

Thanks

I don't get people who have problems with battery life. My i5 IOS 6.1 6AM -100% 10:35 -97%. I've been using my phone for about 2 half hours in that time.

EDIT: update on the UI it's about 40% finished. Only a few UIImages to do then just the stock apps to theme. Might add some more UISounds. My UI will be the black version. Might do a white version but unsure.
    Last edited by AngryPIG; 04-04-2013 at 04:45 AM.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

AoSHJ (04-04-2013), Jdot1224 (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

15 minutes of usage and I dropped 3%

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    15 minutes of usage and I dropped 3%
    Damn. I don't have much Tweaks installed. Maybe that's the reason.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Don't really have that many either lol

Page 49 of 171 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast