Page 40 of 171 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-03-2013)

Hmm my yahoo GPS seems to still be working! Maybe I'm just lucky

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

May be back up again mines working again

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

Only one issue so far that I haven't been able to reproduce:

Sometimes when unlocking I get a white screen. I can double-tap home button to switch to another app and then once more to see home screen and its fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    hm, seems like a no for you, i think he coded that right into the Strife.dylib like in his older themes, but if he would make it possible to let us apply changes like these in the info.plist of this theme, like the order of day and month or 12/24h clock with AM/PM (especially the clock was a never answered problem for me), it would be really useful, also maybe the ability to translate the texts in coming settings of this theme, maybe also via the .plist... just my ideas
    +1
    Would be great if we could change the date and translate the text in the calendar at the lockscreen.

What a beautiful theme! thanks End!

just 2 question:
    I dont use the standard calendar but I really love the tile, is there a way to use the original tile but to pair it with an other calendar app?

I dont see how much whatsapp messages I have on the lockscreen is this possible?

thanks for all your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Dongilles View Post
    What a beautiful theme! thanks End!

just 2 question:
    I dont use the standard calendar but I really love the tile, is there a way to use the original tile but to pair it with an other calendar app?

I dont see how much whatsapp messages I have on the lockscreen is this possible?

thanks for all your hard work!
    Yes it is, I use a different calendar as well, just copy the default calendar tile folder and replace the name (com.apple.mobilecal) with the other app identifier (com.xxxxx.xxxx) and then change the name in the plist file

And to have notifications show up on the lock screen you have to edit the info.plist in the mail folder and and the whatsapp identifier into one of the spaces between the <string> brackets below <key>lockapp#<key>

9. The Following User Says Thank You to daflippymaster For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-03-2013)

i'm just using the integrated people/calendar/pictures tiles and my battery drains down a few % in a matter of minutes :S.

Quote Originally Posted by daflippymaster View Post
    Yes it is, I use a different calendar as well, just copy the default calendar tile folder and replace the name (com.apple.mobilecal) with the other app identifier (com.xxxxx.xxxx) and then change the name in the plist file

And to have notifications show up on the lock screen you have to edit the info.plist in the mail folder and and the whatsapp identifier into one of the spaces between the <string> brackets below <key>lockapp#<key>
    How do I get the identifier of an app? the calender I use is Easy Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by Dongilles View Post
    How do I get the identifier of an app? the calender I use is Easy Calendar
    You can use infoTap (what I use) or I think AppInfo works as well (both from cydia)
    And in the previous post, I meant to say main folder, not "mail folder"

Ok so far on my 15 minute break and at 92%. I turned dreamboard and strife off and I'm thinking the guy who said that the dylib is always running I'm thinking he's right. So idk all good here

Thanks

No battery issues over here I left at 6:30 am and my battery is still on 95%. 4 live tiles people, Xbox, photo and weather.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 04-02-2013 at 09:44 AM.

I don't know if one has already been posted but here is a Me tile, with working animations, just change the background color value on the body take to the Accent Colour of your theme with # in front, and swtich the me.png for whatever picture you wish to use. However do keep it at 320px by 320px, even though it is displayed at half that, it is for retina displays viewing web images.

Me.zip

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    No battery issues over here I left at 6:30 am and my battery is still on 95%. 4 live tiles people, Xbox, photo and weather.
    Noticing a significant battery drain as well, with exactly 4 live tiles.

Also, when installing or respringing while in strife I have to go to my default springboard, then reenter to get my apps to open. End said there would be bugs so I'm completely fine with that, just curious if its a case by case scenario.

iPhone 5 6.1.3. here
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Noticing a significant battery drain as well, with exactly 4 live tiles.

Also, when installing or respringing while in strife I have to go to my default springboard, then reenter to get my apps to open. End said there would be bugs so I'm completely fine with that, just curious if its a case by case scenario.

iPhone 5 6.1.3. here
    That's odd I receive constant emails from this thread. My phone vibrates often and I text all day. I am on the iPhone5 6.1.2. When I listen to music it drops a bit but that's nothing unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by Zutx View Post
    Thanks NP

EVERYONE I MADE TILES INSTALLABLE THROUGH THE REPO ITLL BE OPENING SOON AKA TOMOROW OR MARCH 3rd Video Link -->
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKHkrUFLvUA
    Is it possible to make a tiles store app with fancy metro UI? That'll be cool

Quote Originally Posted by daflippymaster View Post

So I created a new folder in the resources/tiles for Fantastical calendar and then copied the files from the mobilecal folder into my new folder. Which plist file am I editing?

UPDATE: Figured it out...thanks...
    Last edited by pdawg17; 04-02-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm just commenting so that this thread will be put in my favorites. I'm waiting on strife for when its in cydia, will that be soonish?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesandthegiantkeg View Post
    I'm just commenting so that this thread will be put in my favorites. I'm waiting on strife for when its in cydia, will that be soonish?

I submitted it yesterday. If they actually put it up it should be in the next 4-5 days, if they don't because it's still in beta, it'll be a while

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

2k1 (04-02-2013), Alfroggy (04-03-2013), AoSHJ (04-02-2013), FlameClad (04-02-2013), FringeMän (04-02-2013), Jamesandthegiantkeg (04-02-2013), Jdot1224 (04-02-2013), Sniper_GER (04-02-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Thank you end for all the work bro really appreciate it

24. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

FlameClad (04-02-2013)

Page 40 of 171 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 90 140 ... LastLast