Page 32 of 171 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

Pff... Pirates are everywhere. But why share something you've bought for free ? I don't get it.
    It's not like you're a big company either. I mean, you really deserve the money ?

This theme is the future. In the way it hooks into iOS I mean.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    I might release the beta on Cydia sooner than expected. There are already people leaking it, it's up there anyways, so there's not a huge point in limiting purchases to the forums only.
    hey, thanks for reminding me with mentioning cydia, i just send you my account number, i think you received my mail already, but i just wanted to let you know

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

They always upload it, it's just really frustrating because I wanted it to be more stable before I upload it to Cydia. Oh well. You guys could help me out a little, tho: if you know of any conflicting tweaks/packages, please post the com.xxx.xxx identifier here

Also, if there's any mods you want to share, send me an email and I'll add them to the first post

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

2k1 (04-01-2013), Alfroggy (04-01-2013), AngryPIG (04-01-2013), DA_GHOST (04-01-2013), Jdot1224 (04-01-2013), Silverado1987 (04-01-2013)

I might release the beta on Cydia sooner than expected. There are already people leaking it, it's up there anyways, so there's not a huge point in limiting purchases to the forums only.
    Could you add the compatibility with notification center on the lockscreen? A tweak that allow it is Bulletin. As now it pulls down behind the lockscreen

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frep For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Will do end appreciate what ya do

That's a damn shame! Good news is my weather tile is working right haha. Guess I just look at my screen to much now and get anxious! I love this theme so much. Always hoped the Lumia 920 would come to Verizon well now it has come to my Verizon iPhone and its better!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Link broken
    Yeah sorry about that, I was trying to update my tiles pack with another post but I'm having difficulties with posting.

Here's the update pack: Strife_Tiles_v2.rar

Here's the list of apps it contains:

• Adobe Reader
    • Compass
    • Notes
    • ITunes
    • Adobe Reader
    • Compass
    • Notes
    • ITunes
    • Reminders
    • Stocks
    • Videos
    • VoiceMemos
    • Weather (applist tiles)
    • Twitter
    • BiteSMS
    • Instagram
    • Fibble
    • Facebook
    • Facebook Messenger
    • Dropbox
    • Google Earth
    • Google Chrome
    • Google Mobile
    • Google Plus
    • Google Maps
    • Google Translate
    • SBSettings
    • Windows Live Messenger
    • AppInfo
    • Minecraft PE
    • Minecraft PE Demo
    • Draw Free
    • Angrybirds
    • Angrybirds Free
    • iFile
    • Activator
    • WhatsApp
    • Osu!

Edit: Apparently all is well if I don't have a link in my post.
    Last edited by styves; 04-11-2013 at 03:02 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to styves For This Useful Post:

AoSHJ (04-15-2013), Runt (04-13-2013)

Does anyone know how to find the bundle names? Like so I can change a tile to accuweather? Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You can download AppInfo which will give you the bundle name (among other info for apps). Or you can load up a Dreamboard theme and go into edit mode to change an icon - the bundle name is listed below the app name in the app selection list.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to styves For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-01-2013)

Default Changing tile colors
    Can anyone tell me how to change the tiles to a different color? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stacyd206 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to change the tiles to a different color? Thanks
    You go into ifile go to Dreamboard/Strife/Info.plist and click property list viewer and change accent color hex the color hexs are
    Lime: #A4C400
    Green: #60A917
    Emerald: #008A00
    Teal: #00ABA
    Cyan: #1BA1E2
    Cobalt: #0050EF
    Indigo: #6A00FF
    Violet: #AA00FF
    Pink: #F472D0
    Magenta: #D80073
    Crimson: #A20025
    Red: #E51400
    Orange: #FA6800
    Amber: #F0A30A
    Yellow: #E3C800
    Brown: #825A2C
    Olive: #6D8764
    Steel: #647687
    Mauve: #76608A
    Taupe: #87794E

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zutx For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-01-2013), AoSHJ (04-15-2013), DA_GHOST (04-01-2013), miroppb (04-06-2013), wrcsti (04-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by allmyne View Post
    Thx AP.....I have the app and use it often, just could not locate Cydia

You have to click on the springboard button on the nav bar of appinfo to get jailbreak and apple app folder names

Awesome thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jgrossman9 View Post
    Does anyone know how to find the bundle names? Like so I can change a tile to accuweather? Thanks!
    I think Appinfo on Cydia. I use iFile, go to the app and inside the Info.plist has the bundle name.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-01-2013)

They always upload it, it's just really frustrating because I wanted it to be more stable before I upload it to Cydia. Oh well. You guys could help me out a little, tho: if you know of any conflicting tweaks/packages, please post the com.xxx.xxx identifier here

Also, if there's any mods you want to share, send me an email and I'll add them to the first post
    Wow, I hate how people already are stealing this theme. I always wondered how hard it is to put a system in a theme that makes people register or validates it (I've always wanted to do it but don't know how to).

Anyways at least Cydia will make it easier to send out updates for the theme.

Also how do you find out the identifier for an app? I remember in OS7:Revive, I think you could tell from the applist and I remembered a website that had them all but I lost it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaEliminator View Post
    Wow, I hate how people already are stealing this theme. I always wondered how hard it is to put a system in a theme that makes people register or validates it (I've always wanted to do it but don't know how to).

Anyways at least Cydia will make it easier to send out updates for the theme.

Also how do you find out the identifier for an app? I remember in OS7:Revive, I think you could tell from the applist and I remembered a website that had them all but I lost it.
    when you go in iFile, /var/mobile/Applications, you have the list of you installed apps (minus the stock ones) an if you want to know the com.xxx.xxx identifier of, say Whatsapp, you navigate in the .app folder in the apps folder (iFile should show you the correct App Names instead of the somewhat random-like number), for Whatsapp it's /var/mobile/Applications/3E1D...*numbers*/WhatsApp.app , you can see the AppIdentifier in the Info.plist under "CFBundleIdntifier"

hey, there's a problem for me with the tweak Zephyr: when in an app i swipe up from the bottom to show the appswitcher, i get a blackscreen until i don't touch the screen anymore, then there's my appswitcher and everything, but it seems like the animation of Zephyr is kinda blocked...

identifier is com.chpwn.zephyr
    (only for me it's com.xsellize.zephyr it's a shame i know...)
    Last edited by FringeMän; 04-01-2013 at 09:18 AM.

No compatible with protube extension and bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by g3rman View Post
    No compatible with protube extension and bridge.
    same here.

But how? protube extension effects youtube app. What is doing strife with youtube app? Weird. But worth it.

Bridge: de.j-gessner.bridge
    Protube: cant figure out where to get the id for this one

Hi!

Installed Dreamboard an put the com.endfinity.strife in the download of the iPhone.
    I installed it but when I run Dreamboard and choose the theme an error appear:
    Runtime Error
    Themeplist not found

What did I wrong or what can I do ?

Thanks !

Page 32 of 171 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 42 82 132 ... LastLast