+ Reply
Page 24 of 171 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Is the text notification bar at the top of the screen supposed to occur anywhere or only when on the lockscreen? I only see it on the lockscreen. I get
...
  1. #461
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Is the text notification bar at the top of the screen supposed to occur anywhere or only when on the lockscreen? I only see it on the lockscreen. I get the sound that the text is there and the tile shows it but I don't see the actual text at the top when it first shows up...

  2. #462
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,008
    Thanks
    2,664
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,332 Posts

    Here's a link to all my tiles I haven't modified the original people's one so maybe it'll work for you still I think I remember it working fine when I first loaded the theme
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?aaqy845o227k8iu

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    3bs (04-07-2013)

  4. #463
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,917
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

    anybody wanna give this clock a shot at making it 12 hours instead of going to midnight and hitting zero id like to show 12am act

    com.apple.mobiletimer.zip
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #464
    iPhone? More like MyPhone driftzorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 228 Times in 112 Posts

    Zutx care to share your ifile icon in clear?

  6. #465
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Here's a link to all my tiles I haven't modified the original people's one so maybe it'll work for you still I think I remember it working fine when I first loaded the theme
    Tiles.zip
    Thanks for sharing your tiles.

    Interestingly enough it still isn't working. I can live without it, I just don't whats causing it. I found another huge big though, I can no longer download apps, even when I exit the theme. Any suggestions?

  7. #466
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by driftzorz View Post
    May I ask what you guys are using to hide like the location status bar icon? When im using bccustoms tile for weather I dont want to be reminded all the time that location services is on! I used springtomize 2 before this dreamboard theme but i want to make sure I have something that isnt going to crash the theme.
    Actually you can turn "sig change" to off in the Mylocation app and also turn off location services if you are not roaming.

    Other wise you are gonna kill your battery keeping that on all the time.

    If you are roaming or have arrived at your destination then turn them both back on, but its not needed for the GPS Weather Tile to work if your just in one location.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-31-2013)

  9. #467
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Donated last night. Can't wait to get the theme in the email

  10. #468
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 76 Times in 39 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by driftzorz View Post
    Zutx care to share your ifile icon in clear?
    DB and ifile.rar it has my ifile one in it

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zutx For This Useful Post:

    3bs (04-07-2013), Alfroggy (03-31-2013)

  12. #469
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    anybody wanna give this clock a shot at making it 12 hours instead of going to midnight and hitting zero id like to show 12am act
    The Clock Tile I posted a few pages back already has the ability to switch from 12 Hour to 24 Hour.
    download that one and edit the Tile.html and change the var Clock to whatever one you want to use. (12h or 24h)
    Last edited by bcscustom; 03-30-2013 at 10:51 PM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-31-2013), Silverado1987 (03-30-2013)

  14. #470
    iPhone? More like MyPhone driftzorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 228 Times in 112 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zutx View Post
    DB and ifile.rar it has my ifile one in it
    Thanks man! 👍

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Actually you can turn "sig change" to off in the Mylocation app and also turn off location services if you are not roaming.

    Other wise you are gonna kill your battery keeping that on all the time.

    If you are roaming or have arrived at your destination then turn them both back on, but its not needed for the GPS Weather Tile to work if your just in one location.
    I work in a different town then I live in so for me it's usually easier to just leave sig change on. I find it doesn't drain the battery to much I suppose.

    Also thanks to end I shed a tear or two tonight when my dog that recently passed away showed up in my pictures tile! Forgot I had a picture of him still on this phone . Awesome live tile but still made me depressed



  15. #471
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 76 Times in 39 Posts

    If anyone wants me to make a custom tile for an app please pm me and ill get back to you asap

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zutx For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-31-2013)

  17. #472
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 127 Times in 102 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by driftzorz View Post
    Thanks man! 👍



    I work in a different town then I live in so for me it's usually easier to just leave sig change on. I find it doesn't drain the battery to much I suppose.

    Also thanks to end I shed a tear or two tonight when my dog that recently passed away showed up in my pictures tile! Forgot I had a picture of him still on this phone . Awesome live tile but still made me depressed


    Aww cute dog, ;( I'm sorry about your dog

  18. #473
    iPhone? More like MyPhone driftzorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 228 Times in 112 Posts

    Thanks man. I appreciate it.

    Now enough of my sobbing bccustom is there anyway possible to make your weather tile open up to a weather app of our choice? Or does it have to work off of apples weather app?

  19. #474
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 76 Times in 39 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by driftzorz View Post
    Thanks man. I appreciate it.

    Now enough of my sobbing bccustom is there anyway possible to make your weather tile open up to a weather app of our choice? Or does it have to work off of apples weather app?
    nvm i thought you meant the default tile not his
    Last edited by Zutx; 03-30-2013 at 11:17 PM.

  20. #475
    iPhone? More like MyPhone driftzorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 228 Times in 112 Posts

    Yeah I'm referring to his HTML weather one.

  21. #476
    iPhoneaholic salander85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Tech, Lubbock, Texas
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 101 Times in 80 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    What are you doing exactly? Theme still has bugs. Some more than other people
    I fixed it, so everyone knows. Apparent Bug: strife doesn't work well with livepapers. Uninstalled lp thru cydia and it's fine now.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salander85 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-31-2013), Silverado1987 (03-30-2013)

  23. #477
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by driftzorz View Post
    bccustom is there anyway possible to make your weather tile open up to a weather app of our choice? Or does it have to work off of apples weather app?
    Yes, you need to know the bundle ID of your other weather app and create a folder with that bundle d name in your Tiles Folder.
    Then just copy the "contents" of my com.apple.weather folder you downloaded into the new one you just made.

    Add this to your Tile.plist in the new folder so you can identify it in your applist.

    Code:
    Place this directly below the first <dict>
    
    <key>CustomAppListName</key>
    <string> your apps name here </string>
    Replace the word Weather with your own apps name.



    Hope this helps
    Last edited by bcscustom; 03-31-2013 at 09:51 AM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-31-2013)

  25. #478
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,917
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    The Clock Tile I posted a few pages back already has the ability to switch from 12 Hour to 24 Hour.
    download that one and edit the Tile.html and change the var Clock to whatever one you want to use. (12h or 24h)
    Thanks for the heads up. I must've missed it been elsewhere. Appreciate it

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-31-2013), bcscustom (03-30-2013)

  27. #479
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Cool Strife Glitch "Stock Weather app"
    Hi Guys ,Love the theme anyone having trouble with stock weather app screen just blank does not open
    Have to respring , any fix for this Cheers, Glenn

  28. #480
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    510
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 369 Times in 236 Posts

    Just my custom Settings and iFile live tiles.

    http://db.tt/qGGJS8lE

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-31-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts