+ Reply
Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161169170171
Results 3,401 to 3,414 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by EndFinity My new theme, Paragon, is now available HERE Hi end can how can i get message flip tile which show received message like metroon Originally Posted
    iPhone? More like MyPhone AHTi.Raja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    My new theme, Paragon, is now available HERE
    Hi end can how can i get message flip tile which show received message like metroon

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    My new theme, Paragon, is now available HERE
    End can you make message flip tile that flips and show recent message like metroon.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Ask Drifter or End, there the experts at it
    I heard that this is working in paragon.

Does strife works with sbrotator. Or can I rotate it in anyway?
    Last edited by AHTi.Raja; 08-20-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Ask Drifter or End, there the experts at it
    End hasn't replied me so I did some messing with tile.plist in com.apple.mobileSMS and got it
    Even i got the fliping mail tile to by same way😀
    Jus open tile.plist with ifile and there will be string with the name "IsClassicTile" open it and change it to "NO" and you are done.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default *****help*****
    I just downloaded Strife, and was putting all of the apps where I wanted them, when I remembered that I saw there was a lock screen with the theme. When I locked my phone, then opened it up again, it was fine the first time. Although, the second time I did it, it was like the touch screen was not working. So I turned my phone off and on, and it still wouldn't work until I let the screen go black, and pressed the home button. After I got past the lock screen, nothing was working on the home screen! I cant scroll, open apps, or anything. only the home and lock buttons work. I have been trying to turn my phone off and on for the past 20 minutes, and trying to see if I will get lucky, but I still cant do anything after the lock screen, and can only get past the lock screen once. Somebody PLEASE tell me what to do!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCC38 View Post
    I just downloaded Strife, and was putting all of the apps where I wanted them, when I remembered that I saw there was a lock screen with the theme. When I locked my phone, then opened it up again, it was fine the first time. Although, the second time I did it, it was like the touch screen was not working. So I turned my phone off and on, and it still wouldn't work until I let the screen go black, and pressed the home button. After I got past the lock screen, nothing was working on the home screen! I cant scroll, open apps, or anything. only the home and lock buttons work. I have been trying to turn my phone off and on for the past 20 minutes, and trying to see if I will get lucky, but I still cant do anything after the lock screen, and can only get past the lock screen once. Somebody PLEASE tell me what to do!!!!
    Had this problem even with paragon, restart to safe mode then turn the lockscreen option off strife in ifile then respring

5. The Following User Says Thank You to onski For This Useful Post:

TCC38 (08-27-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ok I'm pretty amateur with jailbreaking, so I honestly don't know what iFile is, and don't know how to restart to safe mode.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,460 Times in 3,561 Posts

Turn the iPhone off.

Then on. Then hold the volume up button while it boots up.

You'll then be able to use the iPhone as if it wasn't jailbreak'd with Mobile Substrates disabled. Make good use of that usable state and do the necessary steps to address your issue.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-30-2013), TCC38 (08-27-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ok I went into safe mode, removed Strife, rebooted, and Dreamboard would not open. So, I downloaded Crash Reporter, opened it, and it said I needed to install Syslog Toggle or syslogd. I downloaded Syslog Toggle, and it put SBSettings and Activator on my phone. After looking through those two, I didn't know what to do, so I just rebooted my phone, and nothing was really wrong. Dreamboard was working fine, and I can also use the Dreamboard theme I was previously using, OS7, without a problem.
    So, now my question is, is this normal? Haha. I don't exactly know what I just did by downloading those things, but everything is fine now!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TCC38 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-27-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Good its working now, in my case its the lock screen that came with the theme thats causing the problem with the springboard. Everything works fine when lockscreen is disabled. Havent find the solution yet, might be conflict with other apps installed.

Thanks

Which idevice you are using. It is issue on older devices that they cannot hold large number of tiles on start. I pinned all apps to start on my iphone 3gs. It was about 94 apps and i got the same issue. No unpin, no app launch, lag in scrolling. But it was about 156 apps pinned to start on my iphone 5 but it works smoothly.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AHTi.Raja For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-27-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone RussSully's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AHTi.Raja View Post
    Which idevice you are using. It is issue on older devices that they cannot hold large number of tiles on start. I pinned all apps to start on my iphone 3gs. It was about 94 apps and i got the same issue. No unpin, no app launch, lag in scrolling. But it was about 156 apps pinned to start on my iphone 5 but it works smoothly.
    I wouldn't recommend having anymore then 20-30 pinned on homepage. I never do more then that.

Quote Originally Posted by onski View Post
    Good its working now, in my case its the lock screen that came with the theme thats causing the problem with the springboard. Everything works fine when lockscreen is disabled. Havent find the solution yet, might be conflict with other apps installed.
    Yep it's a conflict with another tweak. If u have any kind of pattern unlock or any lockscreen tweak delete them.

Quote Originally Posted by onski View Post
    And download Ifile as soon as u can from cydia it will give u access to your entire phones file system. And if u like strife go and download PARAGON. It's alot like strife but its the newer them from endfinity. It's amazing. You'll love it
    Last edited by RussSully; 08-27-2013 at 12:11 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-27-2013), King_O_Hill (08-30-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AHTi.Raja View Post
    I'm using an iPhone 4 with 6.1.2 software. I don't think I have even 50 apps. Idk what was causing the problem. Just happy my phone is still alive, haha.

Thanks

I'm using an iPhone 4 with 6.1.2 software. I don't think I have even 50 apps. Idk what was causing the problem. Just happy my phone is still alive, haha.
    End has released latest update for strife. Now its not in beta. It might be fixed in that.

Green Apple
    Thanks

When are you going to update for ios7? It kind of works, but can't add new tiles to home screen. Plus lock screen not working. Other than that, it's fine and it's easily the best dreamboard theme available! Please update, thank you!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

He is working on it. First update was to get it running on ios7 so stuff was taken out. Update is coming so be patient

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

FlameClad (02-21-2014)