Page 170 of 171 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160168169170171 LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 3412

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

  1. #3381
    How did u boot into safe mode without being able to unlock the screen

  2. #3382
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Derby, England
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Turn off the phone, then when u turn it back on, hold the volume up button the whole time and it'll boot in safe mode

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Infmaniac For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-16-2013), RussSully (08-16-2013), Silverado1987 (08-16-2013)

  4. #3383
    Quote Originally Posted by Infmaniac View Post
    Turn off the phone, then when u turn it back on, hold the volume up button the whole time and it'll boot in safe mode
    Ok that's right. Good to know I forgot all about that.

  5. #3384
    I have a question so if I turn off the lock screen in strife preferences will the pattern unlock lockscreen app work if I re install it

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-17-2013)

  7. #3385
    Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    I have a question so if I turn off the lock screen in strife preferences will the pattern unlock lockscreen app work if I re install it
    Should do, yeah.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-17-2013)

  9. #3386

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (08-17-2013), Alfroggy (08-17-2013), feysofit (08-27-2013), Jdot1224 (08-17-2013), King_O_Hill (08-17-2013)

  11. #3387
    Awesome. I need to update to iOS6.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  12. #3388
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Awesome. I need to update to iOS6.
    Umm I don't think you can anymore. Well at least to a jailbreakable version

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to artfuldodger333 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-18-2013)

  14. #3389
    Quote Originally Posted by artfuldodger333 View Post
    Umm I don't think you can anymore. Well at least to a jailbreakable version
    Thanks for your concern. I'm on the iPhone 4, and have blobs saved from iOS 6... Or am I wrong in believing it feasible ?
    You're ringing a bell somewhere in my memory in fact. A gloomy chime.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  15. #3390
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks for your concern. I'm on the iPhone 4, and have blobs saved from iOS 6... Or am I wrong in believing it feasible ?
    You're ringing a bell somewhere in my memory in fact. A gloomy chime.
    Have you saved your shsh blobs with tiny umbrella because Cydias iOS 6 blobs don't work

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to artfuldodger333 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-18-2013)

  17. #3391
    Can you update strife for ios 5 because os7 revive has no live tile arrangement

  18. #3392
    Quote Originally Posted by artfuldodger333 View Post
    Have you saved your shsh blobs with tiny umbrella because Cydias iOS 6 blobs don't work
    Thanks artfuldodger, I have, but it seems upgrading to a custom firmware deosn't work anymore as I can't stitch blobs to an iOS 6 IPSW.

    Just read this which explains my past experiences with my 6.1.2 iPhone 4 I could only downgrade to 5.1.1 after restore, even with blobs from 6.1.2 TinyUmbrella saved from my own device on that FW, and although Redsn0w confirms these blobs' validity.

    Checking once more with a fresly downloaded GSM i4 6.1.2 IPSW but I don't hold my breath.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    artfuldodger333 (08-18-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013)

  20. #3393
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks artfuldodger, I have, but it seems upgrading to a custom firmware deosn't work anymore as I can't stitch blobs to an iOS 6 IPSW.

    Just read this which explains my past experiences with my 6.1.2 iPhone 4 I could only downgrade to 5.1.1 after restore, even with blobs from 6.1.2 TinyUmbrella saved from my own device on that FW, and although Redsn0w confirms these blobs' validity.

    Checking once more with a fresly downloaded GSM i4 6.1.2 IPSW but I don't hold my breath.
    Hi there you can go on 6.1.2 if you have correct blobs. By using sn0wbreeze's "ifaith mode" There you have to browse for ios 6.1.2 shsh blobs and build ipsw. Now you can restore. It will be custom but will be like normal firmware, only software update option is hidden in settings

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to AHTi.Raja For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-19-2013)

  22. #3394
    Thanks AHTi.Raja
    I'm on a Mac so no iFaith option here.
    Can't downgrade to iOS 6-6.1.2
    At best I stay stuck on Redsn0w's 'waiting for device' with the loading bar stuck.
    I then hard reboot and realise it still is on 5.1.1
    Well I've put it to 6.1.3 and'll tether-boot it.

    Thanks.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-19-2013)

  24. #3395
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks AHTi.Raja
    I'm on a Mac so no iFaith option here.
    Can't downgrade to iOS 6-6.1.2
    At best I stay stuck on Redsn0w's 'waiting for device' with the loading bar stuck.
    I then hard reboot and realise it still is on 5.1.1
    Well I've put it to 6.1.3 and'll tether-boot it.

    Thanks.
    But you can still do that on any windows pc on internet cafe or borrow win pc from a friend.its only the process of about 10 minutes

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to AHTi.Raja For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-19-2013)

  26. #3396
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks AHTi.Raja
    I'm on a Mac so no iFaith option here.
    Can't downgrade to iOS 6-6.1.2
    At best I stay stuck on Redsn0w's 'waiting for device' with the loading bar stuck.
    I then hard reboot and realise it still is on 5.1.1
    Well I've put it to 6.1.3 and'll tether-boot it.

    Thanks.
    Did some googling and found an alternative for youhttp://www.applereseller.org/2013/04...e-to-save.html

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to AHTi.Raja For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-20-2013)

  28. #3397
    Can anyone make a message live tile that flips and show new message.

  29. #3398
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Ask Drifter or End, there the experts at it

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (08-27-2013)

  31. #3399
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    My new theme, Paragon, is now available HERE
    Hi end can how can i get message flip tile which show received message like metroon

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    My new theme, Paragon, is now available HERE
    End can you make message flip tile that flips and show recent message like metroon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Ask Drifter or End, there the experts at it
    I heard that this is working in paragon.

    Does strife works with sbrotator. Or can I rotate it in anyway?
    Last edited by AHTi.Raja; 08-20-2013 at 08:16 AM.

  32. #3400
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Ask Drifter or End, there the experts at it
    End hasn't replied me so I did some messing with tile.plist in com.apple.mobileSMS and got it
    Even i got the fliping mail tile to by same way😀
    Jus open tile.plist with ifile and there will be string with the name "IsClassicTile" open it and change it to "NO" and you are done.

Page 170 of 171 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160168169170171 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •