Page 167 of 171 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Here is a little trick for users of the Muzik app. The video shows you how to get the Strife lockscreen to use the wallpapers that Muzik downloads so you don't need to make your own
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9gHQ...=youtube_gdata
    Nice.. thanks.

Yea I think the pattern unlock app works with strife but to get XT to work it's way too much of a pain in the ***. I just like XT better then the pattern unlock one because its so smooth and I like the squares theme. It's kind of weird that pattern will work but androidXT won't work. Wonder why that is

Actually just tried pattern unlock and it definitely doesn't work either. It's weird when I turn it on it actually turns on the regular pass code lock in the theme.
    Last edited by RussSully; 07-28-2013 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    Yea I think the pattern unlock app works with strife but to get XT to work it's way too much of a pain in the ***. I just like XT better then the pattern unlock one because its so smooth and I like the squares theme. It's kind of weird that pattern will work but androidXT won't work. Wonder why that is

Actually just tried pattern unlock and it definitely doesn't work either. It's weird when I turn it on it actually turns on the regular pass code lock in the theme.
    If you the theme lock screen on, stuff like that doesn't work because the strife lock screen is part of the dylib. You'd have turn it off and mimic the wp Ls look then use pattern unlock

4. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-28-2013)

are ther any apps on ios that look like the wp7/8 apps like the muzik app that danny posted ?

are there any apps on ios that look like the wp7/8 apps like the muzik app that danny posted ?
    Last edited by udiflpb; 07-28-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Here is a little trick for users of the Muzik app. The video shows you how to get the Strife lockscreen to use the wallpapers that Muzik downloads so you don't need to make your own
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9gHQ...=youtube_gdata
    I did everything like you did and the wallpaper won't change. The wallpaper isn't changing even when I if paste one image to the original folder and play the song please help?

Can anybody tell me which app is better? Muzik or Track 8?
    It's the first time I have heard about Muzik now .. I got Track 8 for 2 months now and I love it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by vanda_man View Post
    It's the first time I have heard about Muzik now .. I got Track 8 for 2 months now and I love it lol.
    I'm vise versa but stay with what your comfortable with

You can use Muzik as a video player as well. Not sure if track8 does that

Quote Originally Posted by udiflpb View Post
    I did everything like you did and the wallpaper won't change. The wallpaper isn't changing even when I if paste one image to the original folder and play the song please help?
    Does Muzik download the artist images for you correctly? Maybe try resetting it in Muzik app. Check the folder and see if it is naming the images correctly. Also check the tags of the music file and make sure those are correct. Musik should be naming those images correctly by default. Are you sure you created the link correctly like in my video? You know you created a link because the name should be blue instead of black. Anybody else having that problem?
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 07-28-2013 at 06:51 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (07-28-2013)

Thanks

Does Muzik download the artist images for you correctly? Maybe try resetting it in Muzik app. Check the folder and see if it is naming the images correctly. Also check the tags of the music file and make sure those are correct. Musik should be naming those images correctly by default. Are you sure you created the link correctly like in my video? You know you created a link because the name should be blue instead of black. Anybody else having that problem?
    I had no issues and this was a great find honestly lol thanks again.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (07-28-2013), The.Drifter (07-29-2013)

It's all seem correct I don't know why it won't change I think it's problem with strife not with the muZik app...

Muzik seems to be more reliable in my opinion although it does cost 99c

There didn't happen to be a line that we had to change in one of the plist files to enable the artist pictures on the lockscreen did there??
    Last edited by artfuldodger333; 07-29-2013 at 02:32 AM.

Muzik is at least a year older than track 8 and is almost an exact clone of the windows player. I haven't tried track 8 because I don't feel like paying for an app I essentially have already but with half the functionality

Quote Originally Posted by udiflpb View Post
    are ther any apps on ios that look like the wp7/8 apps like the muzik app that danny posted ?

are there any apps on ios that look like the wp7/8 apps like the muzik app that danny posted ?
    Yahoo! weather, Maha, cal, any.do, bing, Brewster, fliple, dashboard, smart glass, yahoo mail, yahoo! To name a few.

Also flipboard
    Last edited by futureryo; 07-29-2013 at 04:40 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-29-2013), Jdot1224 (08-07-2013), vanda_man (07-30-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Muzik is at least a year older than track 8 and is almost an exact clone of the windows player. I haven't tried track 8 because I don't feel like paying for an app I essentially have already but with half the functionality

Yahoo! weather, Maha, cal, any.do, bing, Brewster, fliple, dashboard, smart glass, yahoo mail, yahoo! To name a few.

Also flipboard
    thanx

Does anyone have compass and voice memo tiles? I been looking all over and cant seem to find any.

Anyone know where else I can get Strife Preferences from? Strife repo and matchstick don't work for me (Cydia 1.1 403)

Edit: Nevermind, appears to me my own problem.
    Last edited by Gimmeryce; 07-30-2013 at 10:16 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

How does this theme run on a 3GS?

Has anyone used strife with Unfold 2.0. I'm assuming it doesn't work just like android lock screen doesn't work. Not sure if anyone has tried strife with unfold or not. It just seems like a cool fun tweak and would look really cool with strife

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    How does this theme run on a 3GS?
    Back in the OS7 revive days I ran that on my 3GS and it would get pretty buggy depending on how many live tiles I had going. I'm not sure what the performance differences are between revive and strife but I doubt strife on a 3GS would be that enjoyable

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-01-2013), Daniel212 (08-01-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok well that sucks, 😢 lol miss my jailbreak on my 5, thanks for the respond

I can run strife with the lockscreen disabled and jelly lock works great...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to livethisdream For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-01-2013)

Page 167 of 171 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157165166167168169 ... LastLast