Page 160 of 171 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150158159160161162 170 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

Wow the legend returns.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013)

Oh wow! Wynd! How's it goin?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Holy **** The creator!!!! 😄 how you been?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wyndwarrior View Post
    Wow, this is pretty cool!
    🙌🙌 lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    🙌🙌 lol
    🔙🔛

Hello,

(I apologize in advance if I'm hijacking this thread)

First, I'd like to say that this theme looks absolutely amazing. I love what you are doing with it and all the incredible features that you've added. Props to you!

Second, I'm looking to improve Dreamboard in capability, efficiency (battery and memory-wise), and features. If you are a theme creator, know someone who is a theme creator, or are interested in creating a theme, I am willing to personally work with you on making your theme the best possible.

Third, I am hoping to host a Dreamboard theme store that will centralize Dreamboard themes and make it easier to discover new themes. If you have a theme or would be interested in submitting your theme to the Dreamboard store, please let me know. I can work with you on optimization, DRM, etc.

Finally, I've started the Wynd Beta program for users and theme creators to get the latest updates on apps. If you are interested in beta testing, suggesting improvements, and finding bugs, then consider joining the Wynd Beta program: Wynd Beta

If you would like to talk on anything mentioned above, email me at [email protected] and I'll do my best to reply.

Thanks,
    - Andrew.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wyndwarrior For This Useful Post:

2k1 (07-15-2013), Alfroggy (07-15-2013), Anonymous (07-16-2013), artfuldodger333 (07-16-2013), Daniel212 (07-15-2013), Darrenrooster (07-17-2013), EndFinity (07-16-2013), Jato_BZ (07-15-2013), Jdot1224 (07-15-2013), kakadua (07-16-2013), keeyo (07-17-2013), kuanyu (08-09-2013), Runt (07-15-2013), Simon (07-16-2013), The.Drifter (07-15-2013)

Hello,

First, I'd like to say that this theme looks absolutely amazing. I love what you are doing with it and all the incredible features that you've added. Props to you!

Second, I'm looking to improve Dreamboard in capability, efficiency (battery and memory-wise), and features. If you are a theme creator, know someone who is a theme creator, or are interested in creating a theme, I am willing to personally work with you on making your theme the best possible.

Third, I am hoping to host a Dreamboard theme store that will centralize Dreamboard themes and make it easier to discover new themes. If you have a theme or would be interested in submitting your theme to the Dreamboard store, please let me know. I can work with you on optimization, DRM, etc.

Finally, I've started the Wynd Beta program for users and theme creators to get the latest updates on apps. If you are interested in beta testing, suggesting improvements, and finding bugs, then consider joining the Wynd Beta program: Wynd Beta

If you would like to talk on anything mentioned above, email me at [email protected] and I'll do my best to reply.

Thanks,
    - Andrew.
    This is awesome man. Great to hear about this. Can't wait to see Dreamboard get some lovin.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Glad to see ya back wynd

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013), kuanyu (07-15-2013), wyndwarrior (07-15-2013)

Hello,

Thanks,
    - Andrew.
    Awesome wynd! This is awesome!
    I kinda get why wynd posted here, cause I think this is the only dreamboard thread that's alive on modmyi. Lol.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Awesome wynd! This is awesome!
    I kinda get why wynd posted here, cause I think this is the only dreamboard thread that's alive on modmyi. Lol.
    Yeah this is by far the most popular one I think. There is a new theme that has been made just for Dreamboard but the creator has decided to do what this theme has done and create a dylib theme that uses Dreamboard to launch it. Check it out, looks very promising.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s-new-skins-themes-launches/820075-nextgenui-hd-theme-%thread_page%-print.html

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013), The.Drifter (07-15-2013)

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks,
    - Andrew.
    Thanks man!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,248 Times in 6,620 Posts

Very nice to see you back involved with DB Andrew!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

F**K, I just want to jailbreak my iphone 5 Well, at least my iPhone 4S is still jailbreakable so sad

24. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (07-15-2013)

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks,
    - Andrew.
    Woohoo!!!!! Awesome man!!! But sadly for me I updated my iphone to iOS 7 cause I had major battery drain and couldn't stand it anymore, but anyways glad to see your back!

Ok, I just took my iPhone 4S outta my drawer, recharging battery right now. Can't wait to test the wynd beta stuffs

27. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013)

Hello
    Very nice to see you back

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the DreamBoard platform

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013), King_O_Hill (07-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Ok, I just took my iPhone 4S outta my drawer, recharging battery right now. Can't wait to test the wynd beta stuffs
    Heard that I remember back in the day I tested his stuff good times

31. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Heard that I remember back in the day I tested his stuff good times
    Yeah ...good ole times when people are going crazy about dreamboard!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013)

Thanks

Wynd if you can please make a thread about this I'm sure it will git more attention. thank yiy

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013), Mav1971 (07-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,447 Times in 2,137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Very nice to see you back involved with DB Andrew!
    King suggested I get in on this DB Beta action for my WIP WB theme...Need to sign up...especially if its going to be updated...
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013), King_O_Hill (07-15-2013)

Page 160 of 171 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150158159160161162 170 ... LastLast