Page 158 of 171 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148156157158159160 168 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 3412

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

So I removed all my tweaks, reinstalled strife - lo and behold it works. I haven't seen any bulletins in the tiles yet, though - is there a specific setting I need for that?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to livethisdream For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-04-2013)

Does strife allow you to open the bitesms QR from the notification bulletin?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by livethisdream View Post
    So I removed all my tweaks, reinstalled strife - lo and behold it works. I haven't seen any bulletins in the tiles yet, though - is there a specific setting I need for that?
    If you head over to page 155 End explains it

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-04-2013), livethisdream (07-04-2013)

My latest live tile for Appstore. I posted it some weeks ago, but if someone didn't see it, here is the link again:

http://db.tt/B6RgkuBj

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    If you head over to page 155 End explains it
    Got it. It works for the standard messaging app, but not for the bitesms app. I guess since you can't turn on bitesms notifications in the NC, it won't work...?

Anyone else crashing into safe mode when you click the rate and review button for an app?

Got it. It works for the standard messaging app, but not for the bitesms app. I guess since you can't turn on bitesms notifications in the NC, it won't work...?
    This large Facebook tile goes great with the notifications feature that Endfinity included in his last Strife update.The problem is that the text is black and don't know how to set it to white.

http://db.tt/YUrqy6NU

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-04-2013)

Thanks

No it does not work for bitesms.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-04-2013), livethisdream (07-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Josephino90 View Post
    Anyone else crashing into safe mode when you click the rate and review button for an app?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Josephino90 View Post
    The same here. Don't know how many people use to rate apps. It is a cool feature, but it would be fine if there is a way to disable it. Endfinity made the best wp7 theme ever created and since the beggining it was told that Strife is a beta. So it is fine this kind of stuff happens.

It works for Gangstar IV, in my case. Just created the folder:
    com.gameloft.gangstar4 and included a Tile.plist with this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>CustomName</key>
    <string>Gangstar IV</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 07-05-2013 at 05:44 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-05-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Glad to hear my Location.js mod worked for Hopefully this will work for others too

for the city name:

Edit the config.js and try changing the UseNeighborhood and/or UseCityGPS to either true/false.

Try setting both to false first,
    if that don't help try cityGPS=true, neighborhood=false,
    or the opposite if that don't work either.

One of the combinations should fix it

Don't forget to respring after you make your config.js changes.
    @Drifter: all seems good lately with the fixes you suggested, except.... it doesn't display the correct image in the tile to match the text conditions. ie. it updates at night to show a moon and stars,
    but it stays that way during the middle of day unless I respring. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    @Drifter: all seems good lately with the fixes you suggested, except.... it doesn't display the correct image in the tile to match the text conditions. ie. it updates at night to show a moon and stars,
    but it stays that way during the middle of day unless I respring. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Looks like my UI is canceled due to a replaced iPhone on 6.1.4. So now on IOS 7. So no work from me till next jailbreak.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    Looks like my UI is canceled due to a replaced iPhone on 6.1.4. So now on IOS 7. So no work from me till next jailbreak.
    How are you liking iOS 7?

I don't know it anyone else is still experiencing this problem but i still can't seem to get half my apps showing on the app list is there any solution ?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Suspect1807 For This Useful Post:

artfuldodger333 (07-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspect1807 View Post
    I don't know it anyone else is still experiencing this problem but i still can't seem to get half my apps showing on the app list is there any solution ?
    Reinstall or install IconSupport in Cydia. You will have to be in the jacket setting of Cydia to view it. That's what worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by Suspect1807 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, have you switched back over to the default theme to see if the apps were still where you left them? I ran into a weird glitch a couple if times where my apps disappeared off my phone. I don't think it was strife per se but something conflicting with strife causing instability

Quote Originally Posted by artfuldodger333 View Post
    Reinstall or install IconSupport in Cydia. You will have to be in the jacket setting of Cydia to view it. That's what worked for me
    Thanks for you're speedy reply I never had that installed just got it now still doesn't seem to show the apps

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Just out of curiosity, have you switched back over to the default theme to see if the apps were still where you left them? I ran into a weird glitch a couple if times where my apps disappeared off my phone. I don't think it was strife per se but something conflicting with strife causing instability
    Yes I have come across that glitch I found that a simple reboot brings all you're apps back but it's nowhere to be seen on my strife theme

Thanks

Go into var/mobile/Library/Springboard what plists do you have in this folder?

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Go into var/mobile/Library/Springboard what plists do you have in this folder?
    I have applicationstatelist.plist
    DesiredIconSupportState.plist
    IconState.plist
    transientSetting.plist

Page 158 of 171 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148156157158159160 168 ... LastLast