+ Reply
Page 155 of 171 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145153154155156157 165 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by futureryo That worked! Thanks! Also has anyone else had the glitch where there's no text in the menu when you hold an icon? Not me
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    That worked! Thanks! Also has anyone else had the glitch where there's no text in the menu when you hold an icon?
    Not me

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

That worked! Thanks! Also has anyone else had the glitch where there's no text in the menu when you hold an icon?
    Nope

Thanks

I posted this in the mods board but I ve only one person respond and their fix didn't work for me so ill repost. My people tile doesn't display my contact photos anymore. I was cleaning up my address book (using an app to do so) and now the people tiles are just different color blocks. And it's not just the newest version of strife. I've tried 3 different installs. Also on the latest version my text for the pinning menus doesn't show up. And I crash when I update ore install a new App Store app.

Thanks

Hello. Strife doesn't show all my apps on the list, I try reinstalling everything, fixing permissions etc, and it doesn't show them all, they are not hidden. Any fix?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tonysanz View Post
    Hello. Strife doesn't show all my apps on the list, I try reinstalling everything, fixing permissions etc, and it doesn't show them all, they are not hidden. Any fix?
    Yeah I got the same problem. Only about half my apps are there

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I also noticed one little problem with using a Music App (iPod, Track 8, etc.):
    When you are listening to music, there is a problem with switching to the next song (especially Track 8), but there are also some problems with turning up/down the volume.
    The special Music HUD appears (which looks awesome!!) and sometimes the app or system is crashing (but without going into safe-mode).
    Anyway, is this a thing you may work on?
    I'm still using 1.0.3 (Beta).

EDIT: Another question ..

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    AWESOME STUFF MAN!!! �� The multitask app switcher is CRAZY! Lol, loving this theme ever more. END giving us the windows phone home screen os, Drifter with his awesome tiles work, Danny Winterboard UI theme! And now this windows phone multitask app switcher, just simply amazing great work from all of ya! �� And whoever else contribute to this theme! (Sorry)
    Which Winterboard UI theme does he mean?
    I've used the search engine for about half an hour, but didn't find a link ..
    Last edited by vanda_man; 06-25-2013 at 06:31 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone zamulini's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone PLEASE attach their MobileSMS tile folder (you can email it from your iFile)? I can't get the flipping effect for the hell of it

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

The bulletin tiles only work if A) you have the corresponding app enabled in NC and B) you haven't specified it to be another tile, like classic, pictures, people etc. So every new tile, even without a 'Tile.plist' will automatically become a bulletin tile, if for some reason you do not want that, you can turn it off by putting
    Code:
    <key>ShowsNotifications</key> 
    <string>NO</string>
    in your 'Tile.plist'.

Regarding the people who don't have all their apps in the app list, you could help me out by going to /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/ and telling me which of these files are in that folder:

DesiredIconSupportState.plist
    IconSupportState.plist
    DesiredIconState.plist
    IconState.plist

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-26-2013), Anonymous (06-26-2013), artfuldodger333 (06-27-2013), Daniel212 (06-26-2013), DannyZ83 (06-26-2013), Jdot1224 (06-26-2013), Matchstic (06-26-2013), PabloCrj23 (06-28-2013), The.Drifter (06-26-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    The bulletin tiles only work if A) you have the corresponding app enabled in NC and B) you haven't specified it to be another tile, like classic, pictures, people etc. So every new tile, even without a 'Tile.plist' will automatically become a bulletin tile, if for some reason you do not want that, you can turn it off by putting
    Code:
    <string>NO</string>
    in your 'Tile.plist'.

Regarding the people who don't have all their apps in the app list, you could help me out by going to /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/ and telling me which of these files are in that folder:

IconSupportState.plist
    DesiredIconState.plist
    IconState.plist
    Thank you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-26-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

@EndFinity couple of questions about weather tile. Your new weather tile uses the info from the apple nc weather widget correct? If so how come it always remains in Celsius. Also is it only suppose to work if location is on? Would it be possible to add the high and low to top right corner or maybe add a flip and show the high and low on other side?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    @EndFinity couple of questions about weather tile. Your new weather tile uses the info from the apple nc weather widget correct? If so how come it always remains in Celsius. Also is it only suppose to work if location is on? Would it be possible to add the high and low to top right corner or maybe add a flip and show the high and low on other side?
    Drifter has tiles that do that already

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Drifter has tiles that do that already
    I know he does but if done through the integrated tile then it would eliminate the need to rely on the mylocation tweak and yahoo messing with their feeds again in the future. No big deal to me if it stays the way it is

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Code:
    <string>NO</string>
    in your 'Tile.plist'.

IconSupportState.plist
    DesiredIconState.plist
    IconState.plist
    Hey endfinity i have only:
    IconSupportState.plist
    IconState.plist
    PS: coild you make, if it possible, enabler in info.plist for notifications banners and hud. And enable nc on lockscreen.
    PSS: do you still working on localization? Could help with Russian language.
    Last edited by g3rman; 06-26-2013 at 04:07 PM.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

Hey end did ya git my pm?

Thanks

Code:
    <string>NO</string>
    in your 'Tile.plist'.

IconSupportState.plist
    DesiredIconState.plist
    IconState.plist

Hey End! I only have this two:

IconState.plist

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael648;
    ]
    Because they aren't exactly the same. Paragon is windows phone 8, and strife is windows phone 7. The differences are minimal between the two themes visually. Wp7 has that gutter space to the right of the screen and only has two size tiles while wp8 uses the whole screen and has 3 size tiles.
    Last edited by Simon; 06-27-2013 at 06:28 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-27-2013)

Thanks

Code:
    <string>NO</string>
    in your 'Tile.plist'.

IconSupportState.plist
    DesiredIconState.plist
    IconState.plist
    Iv only got:
    IconSupportState.plist
    IconState.plist

Quote Originally Posted by tonysanz View Post
    Hey End! I only have this two:

IconState.plist
    I think iv found the fix. Go into Cydia and install IconSupport. May not be the official way to fix it but it has now worked for me
    Last edited by artfuldodger333; 06-27-2013 at 01:36 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to artfuldodger333 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by artfuldodger333 View Post
    Iv only got:
    IconSupportState.plist
    IconState.plist

I think iv found the fix. Go into Cydia and install IconSupport. May not be the official way to fix it but it has now worked for me

I have it installed and that doesn't fix the missing apps. But thanks

23. The Following User Says Thank You to tonysanz For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-27-2013)

Thanks

Code:
    <string>NO</string>
    in your 'Tile.plist'.

IconSupportState.plist
    DesiredIconState.plist
    IconState.plist
    My "blur" app is missing idk if that's a symptom but all of those plists are in my springboard folder

Thanks
    Thanked 15,081 Times in 6,936 Posts

Because they aren't exactly the same. Paragon is windows phone 8, and strife is windows phone 7. The differences are minimal between the two themes visually. Wp7 has that gutter space to the right of the screen and only has two size tiles while wp8 uses the whole screen and has 3 size tiles.
    Lol, please don't quote the spam bots

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-27-2013)