+ Reply
Page 150 of 171 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140148149150151152 160 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by The.Drifter I made my IOS7 Beta 1 a lot more bearable to my eyes now Surprising how "WindowsPhone7" some elements look now. Here is how I'm running
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    I made my IOS7 Beta 1 a lot more bearable to my eyes now

Surprising how "WindowsPhone7" some elements look now.

Here is how I'm running the new IOS7 Beta

Lockscreen:

Home screen:

2nd Page with Folders:

Open Folders:

IOS7 Settings:

Notifications Center:

Control Center:

System Activity Monitor:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Though its not as good as strife, there is an app in the App Store called dashboard pro. That is essentially a wp7 style app launcher. That might ease the pain of no jb a little too

2. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-14-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,988 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Though its not as good as strife, there is an app in the App Store called dashboard pro. That is essentially a wp7 style app launcher. That might ease the pain of no jb a little too
    Thanks for your concern futureryo Already run dashboard pro, I kinda like it

No worries about losing my jailbreak either, I got two devices, one jailbroken so I can still develop Tiles and iWidgets and the other one running the IOS7 beta1

Got the best of both worlds going on
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 06-14-2013 at 06:51 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-14-2013), futureryo (06-14-2013)

Thanks

Thanks for your concern futureryo Already run dashboard pro, I kinda like it

No worries about losing my jailbreak either, I got two devices, one jailbroken so I can still develop Tiles and iWidgets and the other one running the IOS7 beta1

Got the best of both worlds going on
    Nice, I kind wish I had an iPod touch to run iOS 7 on, I'm kinda itching to play with it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-14-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Nice, I kind wish I had an iPod touch to run iOS 7 on, I'm kinda itching to play with it
    : ( I only have my iPhone, but once I had this app and the tiles can be edited so you can give it a better look. Sadly not live tiles.

Thanks

Lost 6.1.2, but I got 6.1.3 cause I missed Strife and had some issues with the 7. IOS 7 has the most beautiful UI I have seen, it has a lot of features you add with Cydia tweaks, nothing like Activator, but the fact is that as always the betas has problems and in my case there are some apps crashing, so I won't be in that until the oficial release + jailbreak.
    My mind has no limits!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-14-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Android
    Hi Endfinity! I recently got a Galaxy S4 and really have been enjoying it, but I found over time that I miss some of you awesome tweaks like Strife on my old iPhone 4. I think a lot of people would pay for Strife on the Play Store because there is an *okay* Windows 7 app on the Play Store titled Launcher 8, and it has over a million downloads. Themes for androids are a new market and I think that after you finish Strife for iOS, you should maybe convert it to Android as well. Just a thought. Anyway, I love all of your themes and cannot wait for Paragon to start up !! Good luck!!

Thanks

Back on Strife, sooner than I thought. This way ( How to get a transparent Notification Center background. | iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch forums | iFans ) you can have a transparent background for the notification center that goes fine with Battery Doctor, a blur one in my case. And I am sharing a new live tile for AppStore. It uses the same slider with games and apps images from the last one I made, but it also changes the overlay into five different colors. The tile also flips into other image. It is a new way to have more info, content, pictures or any images you want in a single tile, presented in various ways. Maybe the codes are messed up cause I am not a programer, I just mix and edit the ones I need, but this worked fine for me. It is just the way I liked it so hope you like it too. I think The.Drifter can organize the HTML and anybody can replace the images with others, renaming them as the ones included if you don't like mine.

Proudly, post the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oepk57rc09...20AppStore.zip

And a tease here. Sorry for the video lag. RecordMyScreen is not working for me and instead had to use Display Recorder.

PabloCrj23's flip/slider Appstore live tile - YouTube
    My mind has no limits!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-15-2013)

Thanks

Matchstic and I would like to present to you a fully fucntioning Battery Level Tile

Firstly, I would like to Thank Matchstic for his contribution to this widget!
    Without his x-Code knowledge and his ability to hook into IOS's Battery API and associated Libraries this widget would not have been possible!

Matchstic Dylib will create a Text file at:

/var/mobile/Library/BattStats.txt.

This txt file will have the devices current Battery level and Charging state.
    The refresh rate for the BatteryStats.txt created by the Dylib can be adjusted by changing the RefreshRate in a plist.

The location of the BatteryStats-prefs.plist is here:

/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/

adjust the <real> value in seconds. By default it is set to 30 seconds.

Here is the link to Matchstic's BatteryStats.dylib: http://goo.gl/ZYism

For convenience in installing, Matchstic compiled this into a Deb package to install all the accociated files correctly.

After you download the deb file, copy it to your device and use iFiles Installer to install the Dylib.
    Now REBOOT your device to correctly activate the Dylib. Without this step, your new battery stats widget will not work.

So now here is where I come in,
    I have created the HTML and Java to correctly get the info from this BatteryStats.txt file and display it in a Tile form on your springboard.

Im am posting 2 version of this,

One is a Static version:

One is a Flip Tile Version:

Shows Stats on the first side:

and a working Battery Image on other side:

Here is the Download links: com.ijinshan.beijing.kbatterydoctorpro.zip

Currently this is bundled for use with BatteryDoctorPro, so if you want to have this on a different Tile, just rename the folder before you drop it into your resources/Tiles/ folder.

Both version are in the Folder, just rename the one you want to use as Tile.html. The Flip Version is set by default

As with all my posted widget work, I expect and welcome all mods of this, so please feel free to use, mod and repost my code. This code can be used for Lockscreens, Winterboard SB Widgets, or iWidgets so the possibilities are endless

I have tried to make this as easy as possible to Mod, Use the Static version as a base and use its code to add/remove/re-arange the widget to your liking. I used IOS's naming schema for the Battery Images, So if your running a Winterboard theme, you can just copy all 17 battery images from your Winterboards Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder into the BatteryStats/Images/Battery folder and your new battery image will match your current WinterBoard Theme.

MatchStic and I hope you enjoy your new BatteryStats iWidget

Look forward to some more cool Widgets coming soon from both of us, next inline is a Free Memory Display Widget
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 06-15-2013 at 03:26 PM.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-15-2013), artfuldodger333 (06-15-2013), Daniel212 (06-15-2013), DannyZ83 (06-15-2013), guimenez (06-16-2013), Jdot1224 (08-05-2013), Matchstic (06-15-2013), Runt (06-15-2013), warwin (06-15-2013)

Thanks

Look forward to some more cool Widgets coming soon from both of us, next inline is a Free Memory Display Widget
    Looking forward to THIS!!!! Been dying to make a theme like Rainmeter on Windows!!! This will work perfectly... hurry up!!
    http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/3264/rantlogo.png

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-15-2013)

Thanks

Thanks a lot for this amazing work. I replaced the battery images in Springboard.app and used iFile to edit your live tile and got this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jyi1guhllb...%20battery.zip

Because I lost my untethered jailbreak playing with IOS 7 some days ago, I only respring and it worked for me. But please follows The.Drifter's instructions in order to don't have any issue.

Thank you both again for this.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 06-15-2013 at 01:47 PM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-15-2013), DannyZ83 (06-15-2013), Matchstic (06-15-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Thanks a lot for this amazing work. I replaced the battery images in Springboard.app and used iFile to edit your live tile and got this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jyi1guhllb...%20battery.zip

Because I lost my untethered jailbreak playing with IOS 7 some days ago, I only respring and it worked for me. But please follows The.Drifter's instructions in order to don't have any issue.

Thank you both again for this.
    IMO it looks better if you delete the black so that is transparent. Not sure why I didn't do that in the first place when I first made those lol

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    IMO it looks better if you delete the black so that is transparent. Not sure why I didn't do that in the first place when I first made those lol
    Didn't know they were yours, thanks. Yesterday I replaced the ones in Springboard app with yours, so I had them with me. Thanks for the advice too.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,652 Times in 409 Posts

Here's my modded version of mine and The.Drifter's BatteryStats: http://goo.gl/xWfmh

I've adjusted the tile for Settings instead of BatteryDoctorPro, the battery on the flip side of the tile has been replaced with the original icon, and the text shadow has been removed

Also, you can find the source code for my side of BatteryStats at https://github.com/Matchstic/BatteryStats

For those using WinMoSwitcher, there'll be a release within the next few days of v1.3; I just need to finish up on the overview.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-15-2013), Daniel212 (06-15-2013), DannyZ83 (06-15-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013), warwin (06-15-2013)

Thanks

@the.drifter why it is showing me nil% instead of battery status. I installed dylib file reboot even twice.. Doesn't work. Any advice..??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by warwin View Post
    @the.drifter why it is showing me nil% instead of battery status. I installed dylib file reboot even twice.. Doesn't work. Any advice..??
    Browse to /var/mobile/Library/BattStats.txt, open it and tell me what the BattStats text file says please.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-16-2013)

Thanks

Browse to /var/mobile/Library/BattStats.txt, open it and tell me what the BattStats text file says please.
    Level: nil
    State: nil

Thanks

Level: nil
    State: nil
    Well the widget is reporting what the battery.txt is stating.
    And the battery txt file get its information from the battery API on your device.

Do you run a battery percentage and icon on your status bar? Are you hiding it ?

If you are, go to settings ~> usage and enable the battery percentage for your status bar and tell me what it says please.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-16-2013)

Thanks

Well the widget is reporting what the battery.txt is stating.
    And the battery txt file get its information from the battery API on your device.

Do you run a battery percentage and icon on your status bar? Are you hiding it ?

If you are, go to settings ~> usage and enable the battery percentage for your status bar and tell me what it says please.
    Ok so I did battery percentage on but still doesn't work
    I did respring & reboot
    And I m using bolt
    Can it cause the problem?

Thanks

Ok so I did battery percentage on but still doesn't work
    I did respring & reboot
    And I m using bolt
    Can it cause the problem?
    So your not getting a battery percentage on your Status Bar after you enabled it in settings ?

I'm not familiar with Bolt, what does that tweak do? Maybe try disabling it with SBsettings and see if that helps.

Edit: just checked out bolt in Cydia. I'm pretty sure that tweak is interfering with BatteryStats, try disabling it and then reboot after and see if works then.
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 06-15-2013 at 10:37 PM.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-16-2013)

Thanks

Alright I disabled the bolt tweak. I reinstalled battstat dylib file reboot
    Still no luck..