Page 145 of 171 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135143144145146147 155 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 3412

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-30-2013), DannyZ83 (05-30-2013), The.Drifter (05-30-2013), xXMR PERFECTXx (06-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    New flipboard live tile experiment:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0a81jhzk66...ive%20tile.zip
    Very nice Pablo Good job mate

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-30-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Very nice Pablo Good job mate
    Thanks a lot! Just the idea, pics and the code mixes, cause the main job is yours for all your fliping stuff and I think Switchmonkey, for the random pic codes in his last photos live tile. Thanks both. Here is one with horizontal movement.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dv3ib372kzz8zg/PabloCrj23%27s%20Flipboard%20left%20to%20right%20. zip

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (05-30-2013)

Why can't I ever get those repos (http://cydia.myrepospace.com/StrifeRepo and the angrypig one) to work in cydia. Gives me error on downloading content.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Edited - @adioph Sent you a PM re this
    Hey. I can't get on the repo either. Can you share?

Quote Originally Posted by Swyner View Post
    The link you sent me via pm didn't work.
    Last edited by Swyner; 05-30-2013 at 07:04 PM.

So is strife frozen in development forever?

Sure! (Feel free to correct me though) I'm not sure if you're getting the same error as adioph was/is (a HTTP 403) but it may be due to a package you've installed prior to adding the repo or downloading from it - to test if this is the case, could try downloading a different package from another repo, if that's fine then yeah, it's the repo itself, otherwise try removing it from Cydia's download queue - go to the package > Modify > Clear. If it is the repo... Just tried adding it on my phone, worked without a problem, so it's probably an issue your end. Are you behind a proxy server at all, that could cause problems if the server is blocking access to myRepoSpace?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (05-31-2013)

La manera en que este tema fue creado, con tal cercanía a la perfección requiere muchos meses para que quede realizado. Me parece que, ante la presión de todos nosotros, Endfinity posteó lo que tenía hasta el momento para darnos un poco de tranquilidad. Yo hubiera preferido esperar a Paragon, porque me movía bastante bien con una de las viejas versiones de OS7 Revive. Pero en verdad, luego de probar Strife estoy más que satisfecho. Tener un tema de WP que puedo dejar instalado sin problemas, no como Metroon, que me encantaba pero se frizaba a cada rato, es grandioso. Además he tenido mucho progreso con mis "custom live tiles" gracias a The.Drifter y los demás. A veces nos impacientamos por cosas, pero de vez en cuando es bueno disfrutar de lo que tenemos. Sorry, but I needed to talk in my language.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (05-31-2013), The.Drifter (05-31-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    La manera en que este tema fue creado, con tal cercanía a la perfección requiere muchos meses para que quede realizado. Me parece que, ante la presión de todos nosotros, Endfinity posteó lo que tenía hasta el momento para darnos un poco de tranquilidad. Yo hubiera preferido esperar a Paragon, porque me movía bastante bien con una de las viejas versiones de OS7 Revive. Pero en verdad, luego de probar Strife estoy más que satisfecho. Tener un tema de WP que puedo dejar instalado sin problemas, no como Metroon, que me encantaba pero se frizaba a cada rato, es grandioso. Además he tenido mucho progreso con mis "custom live tiles" gracias a The.Drifter y los demás. A veces nos impacientamos por cosas, pero de vez en cuando es bueno disfrutar de lo que tenemos. Sorry, but I needed to talk in my language.

Muy bien dijo Pablo

Gracias por la clase que mencionar también

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

MMCat (07-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Sure! (Feel free to correct me though) I'm not sure if you're getting the same error as adioph was/is (a HTTP 403) but it may be due to a package you've installed prior to adding the repo or downloading from it - to test if this is the case, could try downloading a different package from another repo, if that's fine then yeah, it's the repo itself, otherwise try removing it from Cydia's download queue - go to the package > Modify > Clear. If it is the repo... Just tried adding it on my phone, worked without a problem, so it's probably an issue your end. Are you behind a proxy server at all, that could cause problems if the server is blocking access to myRepoSpace?
    I get the "Failed to fetch" error for the StrifeRepo only. Returned error code (1). Maybe I will uninstall Strife and anything related and try adding it again. Nothing seems to work though

Usually I'm one of those guys that switches my theme around every week or so but I'm in love with this theme and have been since the very start.
    Just wanted to show off the.drifters flip weather icon mixed with the rest of my icons

ImageUploadedByModMyi1370011180.728088.jpg

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artfuldodger333 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-31-2013), The.Drifter (05-31-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Crap, I just downloaded it and checked what "H" I did. I packed it wrong. Sorry, updated my original link with a correctly packed one.

download this instead: MediaFire - Online Space for your documents, photos, videos, and music.

Unzip and place the com.apple.weather folder into your Strife/Resources/Tiles Folder.

I must have had a blonde moment this morning on my original post

Can someone please send me this file. Link is no longer valid. Thanks.

Just testing some new movements. Some require timing adjustments, but I wanted to share. Now on vacations I will try to make a couple of new life tiles, if my kids left me enough time.

Testing new movements - YouTube

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-01-2013)

This theme is amazing!
    It feels even faster than the original UI.
    But I faced some issue using it,the dreamboard app disappear in the app list,and after I install remove background,I can't find it in settings.
    Could anyone help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by hl321662 View Post
    This theme is amazing!
    It feels even faster than the original UI.
    But I faced some issue using it,the dreamboard app disappear in the app list,and after I install remove background,I can't find it in settings.
    Could anyone help me please?
    Look for "Springboard" in your app list. It changes the dream board name to this. If you want to change it you will have to go to the Tile.plst and edit it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Swyner For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-03-2013)

Look for "Springboard" in your app list. It changes the dream board name to this. If you want to change it you will have to go to the Tile.plst and edit it.
    Thanks for help,but I can't find dreamdoard in the app list,I can only use it when putting it into sbsetting's dock.
    Or any suggestion for alternative method launching it?

P.S.Dreamboard and RemoveBG are visible in safe mode.
    Last edited by hl321662; 06-01-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks for help,but I can't find dreamdoard in the app list,I can only use it when putting it into sbsetting's dock.
    Or any suggestion for alternative method launching it?

P.S.Dreamboard and RemoveBG are visible in safe mode.
    Again look for springboard NOT dream board in the app list. This theme changes the name of the tile and therefore lists it as Springboard under the "s" category in strife app list.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Swyner For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-03-2013)

Again look for springboard NOT dream board in the app list. This theme changes the name of the tile and therefore lists it as Springboard under the "s" category in strife app list.
    Sorry,my words wasn't percise enough.
    I can find neither springboard nor dreamboard in the app list.
    I installed winterboard,could that be the cause?But both wb and db are visible in original UI.

Sorry,my words wasn't percise enough.
    I can find neither springboard nor dreamboard in the app list.
    I installed winterboard,could that be the cause?But both wb and db are visible in original UI.
    Ok so it's still a tile naming problem. If you go into ifile and look for the strife dreamboard them go to resources and then tiles. Do you have a folder for dreamboard and winter board?

Ok so it's still a tile naming problem. If you go into ifile and look for the strife dreamboard them go to resources and then tiles. Do you have a folder for dreamboard and winter board?
    I don't think it's naming problem,I've tried several version of dreamboard tile.
    The filereamBoard/Strife/Resources/Tiles/com.wynd.dreamboard/Tile.plist contains text below:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>CustomName</key>
    <string>DreamBoard</string>
    <key>IsClassicTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

Page 145 of 171 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135143144145146147 155 ... LastLast