+ Reply
Page 143 of 171 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133141142143144145 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog Sorry if its been asked already,but I cant go through all the pages of this thread, stopped at page 40. Does anyone know why I can't
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    Sorry if its been asked already,but I cant go through all the pages of this thread, stopped at page 40. Does anyone know why I can't find dreambord. If i go into ifile, i find it in the tiles folder just doesnt show in theme.
    You may have renamed it to something else. In your Tiles folder go into the com.wynd.dreamboard folder, open the Tile.plist and look for either <key>CustomAppListName</key> or <key>CustomName</key> io see what they are named

Livin the iPhone Life cl1ck4207's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    I did post some working alternate Weather Tiles on the previous page yesterday morning.....

The forecast change is permanent, only a 1 day forecast is currently available from yahoo's feed, we are still looking into weather alternatives that work worldwide accurately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be working on new Large Weather Tiles this weekend, both Static and Flip Versions

In the meantime, I did remake the forecast flip widget to use only a one day forecast now:

Side 1 shows current conditions:

Then Flips to show Tomorrows Forecast:

Setup is in the Config.js

Download Here: com.apple.weather 1 Day Forecast.zip

Thanks for all your hard work man, beautiful widgets and I'm sure you'll find a workaround, yahoo has been crazy in the past few months, making everybody have to use site or app for yahoo extended weather information I guess? I'd be protective over that app and its info if I made it and gave it away for free I guess, until I saw all these sweet works of art people make with the root of it being yahoo information just babbling on, my bad lol
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--b0mb-Diggity
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (05-24-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone PoisionDartfrog's Avatar
    Thanks

Went back to first pages and found something about mobile substrate.Turned off all tweaks that wont work with dreamboard, Reboot and it showed up.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warwin View Post
    Thanks matchstick, you are legend. just got it from repo. I love the new switcher. Can you add pinch in gesture so it's easier to jump from one app to another. If many apps are already open.
    Yeah okay, do you mean maybe that a much more compact menu, such as the one Strife itself uses, pops up after the pinch gesture?

Thanks

@Matchstic would you be able to add an option in your switcher so the close all apps excludes things like music or pandora? I use Killbackground and I like that it has that option. If you can incorporate that then I could uninstall that and use your switcher instead. Keep up the good work.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    @Matchstic would you be able to add an option in your switcher so the close all apps excludes things like music or pandora? I use Killbackground and I like that it has that option. If you can incorporate that then I could uninstall that and use your switcher instead. Keep up the good work.
    Just uploaded a new version with that feature, enjoy! and thanks

EDIT: For those running my switcher, would I be able to have a screenshot of it with a few apps open on an iPhone 5 please, just want to check it all looks how it's intended to
    Last edited by Matchstic; 05-24-2013 at 05:41 PM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Daniel212 (05-24-2013), DannyZ83 (05-24-2013), guimenez (05-25-2013), Switchmonkey (05-24-2013), warwin (05-25-2013)

Thanks

Awesome work Matchstic. Works great

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (05-24-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome Switcher. Goodbye CardSwitcher!
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 05-24-2013 at 09:08 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (05-26-2013)

Thanks

@EndFinity Would it be possible to incorporate the skip ahead and skip back buttons into the media controls?
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369445805.014955.jpg
    When playing podcasts it shows the button to skip to next or previous tracks instead of the skip 15 sec back or 15 sec ahead like in the default switcher. It would be awesome if that could be added

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default A picture for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post

EDIT: For those running my switcher, would I be able to have a screenshot of it with a few apps open on an iPhone 5 please, just want to check it all looks how it's intended to
    Here. I hope that works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]-img_1645.png  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to braveboy510 For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (05-25-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

The.Drifter, tonight I managed to have four fliping mini tiles, copying your files and creating a "D" block. I tried to replace the weather info with date and time but it is not working. Any clue? Your work is amazing and customizable too so there are lots of possibilities to create. But I don't have your skills, just new ideas. Hope you can help me, again.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,983 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    The.Drifter, tonight I managed to have four fliping mini tiles, copying your files and creating a "D" block. I tried to replace the weather info with date and time but it is not working. Any clue? Your work is amazing and customizable too so there are lots of possibilities to create. But I don't have your skills, just new ideas. Hope you can help me, again.
    Change the opacity for the time and date in the style.css from 0 to 1.0

18. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

MMCat (07-06-2013)

Thanks

I will try when got home. I have been doing this with iFile and must respring each time to see the changes. I greatly appreciate your help. Your are a great human being.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (05-25-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey guys!

amazing theme!!!! i loved the old OS7:Revive so much on my iPhone4 but now, on iPhone5 i miss some things (and have some trouble with some tiles)

i hope you don't mind that i wont read through 143 pages if that has already asked, so please be kind and answer me some things ;D

1.) LockScreen AlbumArt:
    on OS7:Revive the Album art was shown over the whole screen as a background. isn't that implemented yet, or do i have to rewrite some stuff?

2.) iPod-Life Tile:
    I activated the "IsMusicTile" for "com.apple.mobileipod" but nothing changed. no artwork, no buttons, nothing....

3.) Background:
    I kinda like the minimalistic style, but i'd prefer my own background instead of having the white space.

4.) Semi-Transparent Tiles:
    Goes along with number 3.

5.) Lockscreen Statusbar:
    While on lockscreen I have the complete statusbar. with signal strength, carrier, battery (theese are fine) but i also see clock and date. and as there is a large clock/date it's a little annoying.

6.) Themed Apps:
    Is there a winterboard theme to skin the apps itself? Like "Settings.app" and so on? I mean on my phone there is still that striped background on setting. biteSMS, whatsapp and so on doesnt really "fit" into the great homescreen. it really kills the illusion of having WP installed

7.) System Font:
    I have BytaFont installed, but how can I set the complete system font to the one Strife uses?

Thanks a lot for reading and for answering this =)

Best wishes,
    Syranus

Thanks

Just editing.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 05-25-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks

Yeah okay, do you mean maybe that a much more compact menu, such as the one Strife itself uses, pops up after the pinch gesture?
    I mean if you pinch in switcher it can show apps like in Nokia n9 task manager so we can see 4 or more apps on one page to jump to any app.
    Thanks bro..

ImageUploadedByModMyi1369533012.780589.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1369533024.329769.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1369533042.029674.jpg

@ Drifter how can I change my weather tile to work with new yahoo weather script. Thanks bro.
    Last edited by warwin; 05-25-2013 at 07:52 PM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warwin For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (05-26-2013), The.Drifter (05-26-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Thanks to The.Drifter's new weather mini flips, I got a four mini tiles that show time, date and city/weather. Can't include the weather icon : ( so I set it to white (FFFFFF).
    Here the video:

PabloCrj23&#39;s clock/weather tile - YouTube

Here the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qhfmcibqbw...ni%20flips.zip

26. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (05-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,983 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warwin View Post
    @ Drifter how can I change my weather tile to work with new yahoo weather script. Thanks bro.
    PM sent with the fix

28. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

warwin (05-26-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    PM sent with the fix
    Thanks drifter, Real Genius. Working perfectly.

Will upload weather tile when I will reach home.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to warwin For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (05-26-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

As promised, here's the update for Strife Preferences: http://goo.gl/SJ9Wd

There's now support for Polish, Belarusian*, French and Portuguese (thanks everyone who helped!), an option for backing up tiles, support for syncing your backups to iTunes, and also your backup won't be removed when uninstalling Strife Preferences (sorry futureryo - never code and release something in two hours ).

The switcher I'm working on is going well, if you want to try out a beta version of it, it's on my repo at http://cydia.myrepospace.com/matchstick/

@Switchmonkey: Yeah, I should be be able to include that in the next update for you, but I will need to know exactly where each folder is kept on your device, and also for there to be a unique file in each, so a file named Blue for the blue set etc - makes things much easier for checking which is currently enabled, and also whether to show the appropriate setting or not.

*I was having trouble getting Belarusian to display correctly, so I've set it up so that it is displayed when using Russian, sorry for any inconvenience!

EDIT: Does anyone know who I should be contacting now about Zutx's Strife Repo?
    AWESOME STUFF MAN!!! 😄 The multitask app switcher is CRAZY! Lol, loving this theme ever more. END giving us the windows phone home screen os, Drifter with his awesome tiles work, Danny Winterboard UI theme! And now this windows phone multitask app switcher, just simply amazing great work from all of ya! 😄 And whoever else contribute to this theme! (Sorry)

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-26-2013), Matchstic (05-26-2013), The.Drifter (05-26-2013)