+ Reply
Page 141 of 171 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131139140141142143 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
As promised, here's the update for Strife Preferences: http://goo.gl/SJ9Wd There's now support for Polish, Belarusian*, French and Portuguese (thanks everyone who helped!), an option for backing up tiles, support for
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,655 Times in 410 Posts

As promised, here's the update for Strife Preferences: http://goo.gl/SJ9Wd

There's now support for Polish, Belarusian*, French and Portuguese (thanks everyone who helped!), an option for backing up tiles, support for syncing your backups to iTunes, and also your backup won't be removed when uninstalling Strife Preferences (sorry futureryo - never code and release something in two hours ).

The switcher I'm working on is going well, if you want to try out a beta version of it, it's on my repo at http://cydia.myrepospace.com/matchstick/

@Switchmonkey: Yeah, I should be be able to include that in the next update for you, but I will need to know exactly where each folder is kept on your device, and also for there to be a unique file in each, so a file named Blue for the blue set etc - makes things much easier for checking which is currently enabled, and also whether to show the appropriate setting or not.

*I was having trouble getting Belarusian to display correctly, so I've set it up so that it is displayed when using Russian, sorry for any inconvenience!

EDIT: Does anyone know who I should be contacting now about Zutx's Strife Repo?
    Last edited by Matchstic; 05-20-2013 at 11:52 AM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-20-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-20-2013), Daniel212 (05-26-2013), DannyZ83 (05-19-2013), guimenez (05-20-2013), Runt (05-20-2013), Switchmonkey (05-19-2013), The.Drifter (05-20-2013), warwin (05-19-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This theme is great so far except for a few issues I have.
    I can't use a passcode that is more than 4 characters on this theme! It only will allow me to enter 4 characters. Also, I hate how the clock and other information pops up a few seconds after you wake up the phone, is there any way for you to allow us to adjust this? Otherwise, this is a great theme.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

@Matchstic: The files are all in the stock folder com.apple.mobileslideshow (Tile.plist, Tile.html, and all the .png listed in html) Hope that helps. Outstanding work on the Strife Preferences app btw!

iPhone? More like MyPhone zamulini's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    As promised, here's the update for Strife Preferences: http://goo.gl/SJ9Wd

There's now support for Polish, Belarusian*, French and Portuguese (thanks everyone who helped!), an option for backing up tiles, support for syncing your backups to iTunes, and also your backup won't be removed when uninstalling Strife Preferences (sorry futureryo - never code and release something in two hours ).

The switcher I'm working on is going well, if you want to try out a beta version of it, it's on my repo at matchstick's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com

@Switchmonkey: Yeah, I should be be able to include that in the next update for you, but I will need to know exactly where each folder is kept on your device, and also for there to be a unique file in each, so a file named Blue for the blue set etc - makes things much easier for checking which is currently enabled, and also whether to show the appropriate setting or not.

*I was having trouble getting Belarusian to display correctly, so I've set it up so that it is displayed when using Russian, sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thank you!! When to expect it on cydia?

Thanks

@matchstick pretty awesome switcher.
    Are you adding one tap to clear all apps button.
    Thanks anyways..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    @Matchstic: The files are all in the stock folder com.apple.mobileslideshow (Tile.plist, Tile.html, and all the .png listed in html) Hope that helps. Outstanding work on the Strife Preferences app btw!
    Cheers ! Hmm, that makes things easier I think, would I be able to have a copy of your entire com.apple.mobileslideshow folder to play about with and see what can be done please?

Quote Originally Posted by zamulini View Post
    Thank you!! When to expect it on cydia?
    I honestly have no idea I'd guess at around mid-June, but that could easily change

Quote Originally Posted by warwin View Post
    @matchstick pretty awesome switcher.
    Are you adding one tap to clear all apps button.
    Thanks anyways..
    That's a great idea! I'll probably have it as something that can be enabled via settings
    Last edited by Matchstic; 05-20-2013 at 11:52 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (05-20-2013), warwin (05-20-2013)

Thanks

@matchstick just add your repo for updates, but i couldn't find strife prefrences Kinda funny thing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by warwin View Post
    @matchstick just add your repo for updates, but i couldn't find strife prefrences Kinda funny thing.
    Yeah, I decided not to upload it to my own repo since it's on Zutx's, but I'll stick it on there too when MyRepoSpace is back online again

Thanks

END, release the update already!..... Please.

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 728 Posts

If anybody wants a nice ui instead of a metro theme. Install Darkish Ui by Schnedi. Doesn't come with any icons but a really nice ui to cope with

Also download no status from Cydia. Gets rid of the status bar from the home screen but not in the apps which I like. Plus it looks real clean

Last edited by Silverado1987; 05-20-2013 at 02:50 PM.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-20-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-20-2013), Matchstic (05-20-2013), Runt (05-20-2013)

Thanks

Thanks, Silverado!

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

This one is aimed at Matchstic, but feel free to weigh in... Please bear with me. I am using a custom artwork list in my 'mobileslideshow' tile package that is referenced using HTML. Is there a way to select a specific package based on which color theme I am using with Strife Preferences.

I have attached 2 Folders, each with a different list of pics and HTML file to go with it. Is this something that can be done, or am I stuck using either my Camera Roll or loading the folder manually with iFile when I change theme colors? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me with this issue.

Attachment 638879 Attachment 638880
    Some time I used an old version for the photos tile in OS7, but this looks better. I was trying to mix this with one of the The Drifter's flip tile, but can't make a working one. What I would like to get is a fliping tile with two sides that get different images from a folder instead of only two.
    Anyway, great work and thanks a lot for share it.

Thanks

Weather app stuck on 'Loading data...' Anyone else? Is this common?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,988 Times in 932 Posts

Weather app stuck on 'Loading data...' Anyone else? Is this common?
    Yahoo is down at the moment. So all yahoo based weather widgets with a forecast are currently not working

Yes, yahoo going down is common, usually they are back up within a day unless they did something drastic again.
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 05-20-2013 at 05:42 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-20-2013), Switchmonkey (05-20-2013)

Thanks

Lol...I just spent 2 hours trying all the weather tile combinations I have floating around in my system. I'll just have to wait them out...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Some time I used an old version for the photos tile in OS7, but this looks better. I was trying to mix this with one of the The Drifter's flip tile, but can't make a working one. What I would like to get is a fliping tile with two sides that get different images from a folder instead of only two.
    Anyway, great work and thanks a lot for share it.
    At last in front of my pc since a lot of time and I did it. I will upload what I got. Thanks to Switchmonkey and of course, The Drifter. Fix some stuff and sure I will upload it. Very happy.

First, it will be my Flipboard live tile.

I made a great progress with the "Grey" and "Blue" stuff and got flip tiles with changing images. The problemis that when I use it in Strife, the size is huge and the image can't be seen complete. Little help.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 05-20-2013 at 09:15 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (05-20-2013)

Thanks

In alarms tile, it shows just first alarm but doesn't show others like when the first one passed suppose to be show the next one up, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Yeah, I decided not to upload it to my own repo since it's on Zutx's, but I'll stick it on there too when MyRepoSpace is back online again
    But I find the zutx's repo is not working anymore.

Any tile which shows carrier and battery. So we can get rid off status bar @ homescreen.
    Last edited by warwin; 05-20-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,988 Times in 932 Posts

Since Yahoo's Forecast services are down and causing my current weather tiles not to work,
    I went ahead and made some alternates to hold us over until we can resolve the Forecast issue.

Here is a New Flip Weather Tile:

Flips from Today's Current Conditions:

To City with High and Low Temps:

Download Flip Version here: com.apple.weather Flip.zip

-----------------------------------------------

Made a alternate static version as well for the folks who dont want any animations:

Download Static Version here: com.apple.weather Reg.zip

Now for something different, 3 Mini Tile Flip Weather:

Features 3 Mini Tiles Flipping within a Standard Sized Tile

Download the 3 Tile Mini Flip Weather Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4q..._Mini_Flip.zip

Here is a Alternate version of the 3 Mini Flip Tiles with the Large Tile on the Top:

Download 3 Mini Flip Weather Tile With Large Tile on Top Here: com.apple.weather 3 Flip Large On Top.zip

Edit the config.js to configure your options

Cheers
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 05-21-2013 at 09:19 AM.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

artfuldodger333 (05-21-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-22-2013), Daniel212 (05-21-2013), DannyZ83 (05-21-2013), Jdot1224 (05-21-2013), MMCat (07-06-2013), schu56 (05-22-2013), warwin (05-25-2013)

Thanks

My new Flipboard live tile. Maybe it has some things to be fixed, but I wanted to share it. Thanks to The Drifter and Switchmonkey for their work that I mixed with mine and created this two sided flip tile. In one side there is a still image and the other side switch from 9 different images. Hope all you like it and The Drifter can make some adjustments with his magic because my work is not perfect and needs some fixes. Here the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ar8va1p2ie...ive%20tile.zip

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Since Yahoo's Forecast services are down and causing my current weather tiles not to work,
    I went ahead and made some alternates to hold us over until we can resolve the Forecast issue.

Here is a New Flip Weather Tile:

Flips from Today's Current Conditions:

To City with High and Low Temps:

Download Flip Version here: com.apple.weather Flip.zip

Made a alternate static version as well for the folks who dont want any animations:

Download Static Version here: com.apple.weather Reg.zip

Now for something different, 3 Mini Tile Flip Weather:

Features 3 Mini Tiles Flipping within a Standard Sized Tile

Download the 3 Tile Mini Flip Weather Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4q..._Mini_Flip.zip

Edit the config.js to configure your options

Cheers
    Can't wait and downloaded your 3 tile mini flip and felt like when I hear a new song. One think there are a lot of music and that it is difficult to create a new sound, this is the same, you always create something new stuff
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 05-21-2013 at 08:47 AM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

schu56 (05-22-2013), The.Drifter (05-21-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    My new Flipboard live tile. Maybe it has some things to be fixed, but I wanted to share it. Thanks to The Drifter and Switchmonkey for their work that I mixed with mine and created this two sided flip tile. In one side there is a still image and the other side switch from 9 different images. Hope all you like it and The Drifter can make some adjustments with his magic because my work is not perfect and needs some fixes. Here the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ar8va1p2ie...ive%20tile.zip

Can't wait and downloaded your 3 tile mini flip and felt like when I hear a new song. One think there are a lot of music and that it is difficult to create a new sound, this is the same, you always create something new stuff
    In my opinion the blue color on the sides show through so need to be resized a little more if they can be. The flip animation a tad too fast. Otherwise that's a really nice tile ya got there