Page 138 of 171 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128136137138139140 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 3412

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

  1. #2741
    That feeling when you know the dev is working on something big, but can't use it yet. It's killing me, but i still have to wait 😔

  2. #2742
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 131 Times in 82 Posts

    OK. I'm a stooge with regards to social networking. Is there a simple way to feed my Twitter favs blogs to an RSS type tile? If so, how?

  3. #2743
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    OK. I'm a stooge with regards to social networking. Is there a simple way to feed my Twitter favs blogs to an RSS type tile? If so, how?
    You can just mod drifters facebook or rss tiles and plug in a twitter feed URL. Posted one in the Metroon thread a while ago I just got to find it

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (05-12-2013)

  5. #2744
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 131 Times in 82 Posts

    I've done that, but I only see tweets that I have sent, not those coming inbound from my Favs.

  6. #2745
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    I've done that, but I only see tweets that I have sent, not those coming inbound from my Favs.
    I have a few different links for RSS feeds. This one is for a List. You can make a list of your faves and just substitute USER and LIST name

    https://api.twitter.com/1/USERNAMEHERE/lists/LISTNAMEHERE/statuses.atom

    This is for only one users tweets

    http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/USERNAMEHERE.rss

    This one is supposed to show tweets mentioning a user name

    https://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.rss?screen_name=USERNAMEHERE

    This last one is supposed to do a search for a user name

    https://search.twitter.com/search.rss?q=to:@USERNAMEHERE

    those are just some links I found awhile back and should still work

    Here is a link to the tile. I just added the plist for it to work with Strife

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jnalcknvrn...s.Tweetie2.zip
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 05-12-2013 at 02:37 PM.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    Switchmonkey (05-12-2013), The.Drifter (05-12-2013)

  8. #2746
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 131 Times in 82 Posts

    Only the 'single user' option works. Everything else comes up as 'undefined'. Too easy. No more *&^#$%$ Twitter for me. Thanks for the help anyway!

  9. #2747
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    Only the 'single user' option works. Everything else comes up as 'undefined'. Too easy. No more *&^#$%$ Twitter for me. Thanks for the help anyway!
    The list one still work for me although I'm not sure what the refresh rate is on it. Requires you to create a list on your pc. For example my test one is

    https://api.twitter.com/1/DannyZ83/l.../statuses.atom

    As you can see user name is DannyZ83 and I named the list I created "MyList". I'm rarely use twitter so I took a shot at it. All the @'s and # tags confuse me lol

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (05-12-2013)

  11. #2748
    Default White bar
    Hey End,

    There's a tiny glitch in transitions, I believe.
    When I open any app, I see the menubar turn white (see attached) Hope you can fix this!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #2749
    Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington, United States
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Just to report the phone is often getting stuck in the loading screen of an app & the screen won't turn off & I won't be able to exit the app or do anything in nc, & I'll have to do a hard reset maybe once every other day or so.

  13. #2750
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesandthegiantkeg View Post
    Just to report the phone is often getting stuck in the loading screen of an app & the screen won't turn off & I won't be able to exit the app or do anything in nc, & I'll have to do a hard reset maybe once every other day or so.
    If you are in an app and get stuck, just double press the home button ( I use Activator with a single press on status bar) to get the multitalking switcher and select a previous app. When it shows up, press the home button once to get out of it and try again with the other app. It happens to me some times and I thought it was just in my case.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 05-13-2013 at 03:36 AM.

  14. #2751
    I hope End make the slide lockscreen better.
    If we slide up slowly, we can't unlock, we need to slide fast from the bottom
    Thats very anoying.

  15. #2752
    Hi, End. Japanease please.
    I can help you.

  16. #2753
    When I use the timer countdown, once it hits 0, my phone crashes into springboard :S. Does anyone else have issues with the timer in the clock app causing crashing?

  17. #2754
    iPhoneaholic lacsap65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    330
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 642 Times in 191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xinzhitan14 View Post
    When I use the timer countdown, once it hits 0, my phone crashes into springboard :S. Does anyone else have issues with the timer in the clock app causing crashing?
    No problems here. ( iOS 6.1.2 )

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to lacsap65 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (05-14-2013)

  19. #2755
    Hey anyone got this working with MobileIron forced lock screen password? It's letters and number not the built in iOS 4 digit password?

  20. #2756
    Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    I hope End make the slide lockscreen better.
    If we slide up slowly, we can't unlock, we need to slide fast from the bottom
    Thats very anoying.
    +1

  21. #2757
    Well, I've been working on another mod for Strife:



    It's early days yet; there's loads of bugs to fix, and I have exams this month but anyway, it's based off LameSwitcher by Ryan Petrich, so I'm porting all the code across to iOS 6, and making it all Windows Phone-y! As always, the source code is over on my github: https://github.com/Matchstic/WinMoSwitcher

    With Strife Preferences, there will be an update for that this week with the ability to backup tiles, and support for more languages - just waiting on the French translation to be finished.

  22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-16-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-14-2013), DannyZ83 (05-14-2013), ericlo (05-15-2013), guimenez (05-17-2013), livethisdream (05-18-2013), Runt (05-15-2013), Switchmonkey (05-17-2013), The.Drifter (05-14-2013), warwin (05-15-2013)

  23. #2758
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Well, I've been working on another mod for Strife:



    It's early days yet; there's loads of bugs to fix, and I have exams this month but anyway, it's based off LameSwitcher by Ryan Petrich, so I'm porting all the code across to iOS 6, and making it all Windows Phone-y! As always, the source code is over on my github: https://github.com/Matchstic/WinMoSwitcher

    With Strife Preferences, there will be an update for that this week with the ability to backup tiles, and support for more languages - just waiting on the French translation to be finished.
    That's pretty cool mate, nice job so far

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Matchstic (05-15-2013)

  25. #2759
    Does anyone have an intent to make AUXO multitasking bar WP theme?...

  26. #2760
    wow - nice!! But i need german qwertz colorKeyboard. Is there any chance? With cyan-black maybee?
    Lg :-)

Page 138 of 171 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128136137138139140 148 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •