Page 137 of 171 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127135136137138139 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 3412

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

  1. #2721
    Yeah look in your trash bin

  2. #2722
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Marietta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    where do i find the trash can ifile?

  3. #2723
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerMan View Post
    any one know how THIS happened and how to get the app store back??? happened while I was running StrifeAttachment 637322
    I had the same problem. The theme renamed app store to marketplace.

    Eric

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to merlinsrealm01 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-11-2013)

  5. #2724
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerMan View Post
    where do i find the trash can ifile?
    var/mobile/Library/iFile
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368217286.634700.jpg
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 05-10-2013 at 03:25 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-11-2013)

  7. #2725
    I just loaded this theme yesterday. I am having a hell of time trying to install and configure live tiles like weather. is there a step by step tutorial on how to install and configure live tiles?

    Thank you

  8. #2726
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Hey Danny, I have noticed that you have your system font completely changed on your iOS. I do have SegoeUI font files, I did try to put them into BytaFont, but it only changed some (not menubar for instance) fonts and I had issues with Russian layout (which shouldn't be the case, since this font originally is universal). Would you be able to share the steps you did to change the font completely to Segoe? Maybe you can share the entire folder with all font files with me?
    THANK you.

  9. #2727
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Marietta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    that folder is empty!
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post

  10. #2728
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerMan View Post
    that folder is empty!
    So your AppStore is completely gone even in default ios mode or just in Strife? I have had a few instances where many apps disappeared and reappeared after a reboot. Have you tried that?

    Quote Originally Posted by zamulini View Post
    Hey Danny, I have noticed that you have your system font completely changed on your iOS. I do have SegoeUI font files, I did try to put them into BytaFont, but it only changed some (not menubar for instance) fonts and I had issues with Russian layout (which shouldn't be the case, since this font originally is universal). Would you be able to share the steps you did to change the font completely to Segoe? Maybe you can share the entire folder with all font files with me?
    THANK you.
    I had these in a folder on my PC and no clue where they came from or even when I downloaded them
    Bytafonts.zip
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 05-10-2013 at 05:27 PM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    Daniel212 (05-10-2013), The.Drifter (05-10-2013)

  12. #2729
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    So your AppStore is completely gone even in default ios mode or just in Strife? I have had a few instances where many apps disappeared and reappeared after a reboot. Have you tried that?



    I had these in a folder on my PC and no clue where they came from or even when I downloaded them
    Bytafonts.zip
    Where do I put the fonts at? I put theme in bytalfont but I don't see it in the app?

  13. #2730
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Where do I put the fonts at? I put theme in bytalfont but I don't see it in the app?
    var/mobile/Library/MyFonts

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-11-2013), Daniel212 (05-10-2013)

  15. #2731
    Just testing an idea with a life flipboard tile:

    PabloCrj23's live flipboard experiment - YouTube

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (05-10-2013)

  17. #2732
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    So your AppStore is completely gone even in default ios mode or just in Strife? I have had a few instances where many apps disappeared and reappeared after a reboot. Have you tried that?



    I had these in a folder on my PC and no clue where they came from or even when I downloaded them
    Bytafonts.zip
    You.made.my.day, Sir

    I have another quick question, guys. I have this awesome timer tile with weather conditions (HTC style). Can I change the time from AM PM to military (Euro) time? I don't see an option in config TXT. What would be a code I need to add to it?
    Last edited by zamulini; 05-10-2013 at 07:32 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to zamulini For This Useful Post:

    DannyZ83 (05-10-2013)

  19. #2733
    Quote Originally Posted by zamulini View Post
    You.made.my.day, Sir

    I have another quick question, guys. I have this awesome timer tile with weather conditions (HTC style). Can I change the time from AM PM to military (Euro) time? I don't see an option in config TXT. What would be a code I need to add to it?
    Look in the main.js in JavaScript folder

  20. #2734
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Just testing an idea with a life flipboard tile:

    PabloCrj23's live flipboard experiment - YouTube
    And a large one. Just ideas.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WNuK...ature=youtu.be

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (05-11-2013)

  22. #2735
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Marietta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    tried rebooting several times, no luck

    can someone pm me the files and tell me where to put them?

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    So your AppStore is completely gone even in default ios mode or just in Strife? I have had a few instances where many apps disappeared and reappeared after a reboot. Have you tried that?



    I had these in a folder on my PC and no clue where they came from or even when I downloaded them
    Bytafonts.zip

  23. #2736
    END, can you make a lockscreen more like this (on the screenshot)? Different allignment, different size and better look?
    Thank you man.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  24. #2737
    iPhoneaholic lacsap65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    395
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 817 Times in 248 Posts

    Does somebody know if there is a large Calendar Live tile, with the possibility to add or change the "[email protected]" ?
    So, that I can create my own personal tile.

  25. #2738
    Quote Originally Posted by zamulini View Post
    END, can you make a lockscreen more like this (on the screenshot)? Different allignment, different size and better look?
    Thank you man.
    It already looks and does all that. The font may be a little bigger in the screenshot but what more do you want

  26. #2739

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-11-2013)

  28. #2740
    Here you go. I edited this one to have a live gif large tile for google chrome. Just rename your gif vid to Tile.gif and that's it. Enjoy it.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tmsbr8o7ut...live%20gif.zip
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 05-11-2013 at 02:37 PM.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (05-11-2013), Salaren (05-13-2013)

Page 137 of 171 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127135136137138139 147 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •