Page 134 of 171 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124132133134135136 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 3412

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

does anyone else have the same issue where some apps will just go to a black screen and you need to exit and go back into it from the task switcher?

Quote Originally Posted by xinzhitan14 View Post
    does anyone else have the same issue where some apps will just go to a black screen and you need to exit and go back into it from the task switcher?
    Yeah, but it's not constant, and not a deal-breaker for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lacsap65 View Post
    Does somebody know if there is a live tile that shows the battery-percentage ? ( can be used for BatteryDoctor )
    I think lurker status has one but not sure if he was willing to post it

Quote Originally Posted by jamaltjon View Post
    @End it's a lot to ask but will you bring a live music tile with working controls? Theme is looking good!
    Of course he will yes working on a couple things at a time

its because u are using zephyr tweak. I ask end if he was going to fix it, but he never got back to me

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I think lurker status has one but not sure if he was willing to post it

Of course he will yes working on a couple things at a time
    Yeah but he didn't mention it, and for me live music tile is something to mention right?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seizlapee View Post
    its because u are using zephyr tweak. I ask end if he was going to fix it, but he never got back to me
    It's not. It's just a bug. I don't use zephyr and I still get it.

That's not true because I don't have zephyr, I get the error every so often, I just open an app from from battery doctor pro and exit out and get the screen back that way

Just adding support for multiple languages into Strife Preferences, although I'm really in need of translators - Google Translate doesn't quite cut it... PM me if you want to help

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (05-05-2013), jamaltjon (05-05-2013)

Simply amazing, End.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Just adding support for multiple languages into Strife Preferences, although I'm really in need of translators - Google Translate doesn't quite cut it... PM me if you want to help
    I don't know if you do requests, i have this idea with strife preferences. It would be nice if you could save hex colors and name them so you dont have to look up the hex codes on the internet no more.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jamaltjon For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (05-05-2013)

Here's my 3rd and FINAL setup...

I love this theme, it's so amazing! Thanks End & all programmers who are involved!!!

My Strife v3 - YouTube

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BaZiNgA For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (05-06-2013)

Thanks

Yeah it occurs when application crashes not about zephyr. I don't know when it's gonna be fixed but it is not a big deal I think...

Quote Originally Posted by jamaltjon View Post
    I don't know if you do requests, i have this idea with strife preferences. It would be nice if you could save hex colors and name them so you dont have to look up the hex codes on the internet no more.
    Loving the idea! It'll be in the update after next, got a lot of work on currently so may take a while though.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (05-05-2013), Daniel212 (05-05-2013)

Ah but I've disabled zephyr in my mobilesubstrate, maybe ill try uninstalling first.

Quote Originally Posted by bersan View Post
    Yeah it occurs when application crashes not about zephyr. I don't know when it's gonna be fixed but it is not a big deal I think...
    Fair enough. It's not a huge deal, just it happens with some apps more than others. I just wanted to see if anyone else was having the same issue and possibly if anyone and a temp fix. Cheers.

Will xXMR PERFECTXx, mhamer6, rmax67 please PM me your iMessages info thanks

Also this is goodbye my friends my ipod touch 5th gen has got the unbreakable boot logo and ive had to restore to 6.1.3 so untill ios 7 comes out or a new jailbreak you will not see me on here thanks to all who ive come across during my presence and i will miss all of you
    Last edited by Zutx; 05-05-2013 at 07:29 PM.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zutx For This Useful Post:

artfuldodger333 (05-06-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-05-2013), Daniel212 (05-05-2013), futureryo (05-05-2013), Jdot1224 (05-05-2013), rmax67 (05-06-2013), The.Drifter (05-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    It's over on reddit, but the beta source is http://cydia.myrepospace.com/maxkatzmann/
    Thanks I ended up finding it before hand....but thank you...
    Love this theme it's fricking awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zutx View Post

Also this is goodbye my friends my ipod touch 5th gen has got the unbreakable boot logo and ive had to restore to 6.1.3 so untill ios 7 comes out or a new jailbreak you will not see me on here thanks to all who ive come across during my presence and i will miss all of you
    Aw man! That sucks, we'll miss you on the board!

Damn man sorry to hear that, hopefully 7 is soon so you can jailbreak again
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

Quote Originally Posted by Zutx View Post

Since you're stuck on iOS 6.1.3, download Dashboard Pro. It's one of those all in one faux launcher apps, but its done in the style of windows phone. I use it with strife as a hub substitute but it might help you out a little with strife withdrawals

Hey guys I've installed a recently added Chat Bubbles add on from Strife repo, but it doesn't show up anywhere in the system, or WB. What am I doing wrong?

Page 134 of 171 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124132133134135136 144 ... LastLast