+ Reply
Page 130 of 171 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120128129130131132 140 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Is it possible to make the lockscreen snappier-like (similar to how OS7:Revive's lockscreen opens up)?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is it possible to make the lockscreen snappier-like (similar to how OS7:Revive's lockscreen opens up)?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miroppb View Post
    Has anyone tried to theme CallBar?
    Yes I have mine themed.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Yes I have mine themed.
    I think he meant "If you have, can you share it?"

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Yes I have mine themed.
    How? I found a tutorial, but it's outdated. And I can't figure out how to change the text color

Quote Originally Posted by iPox View Post
    I think he meant "If you have, can you share it?"
    Yes and no, I just want to figure out how to theme it properly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miroppb View Post
    How? I found a tutorial, but it's outdated. And I can't figure out how to change the text color

Yes and no, I just want to figure out how to theme it properly
    You need an image of your accent color name it CallBarInCallBackground.png for the bar itself.

The font you change in the settings (Grey CallBar) switch it to "on" and the font changes to white.

I hope that helps if not let me know.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 04-29-2013 at 09:09 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DARKFR0ST View Post
    Anyone have a large FB tile that display newsfeed directly onto the tile
    I'm also interested on this tile.
    Anyone?

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a preview of my new Flipboard live tile.This time only with two fliping tiles. I'll try to include two more tiles. It would be great to add an edit function for the name and some other customizations, but really I don't know much about coding. Thanks Drifter to inspire me to do this. Here the youtube link:

http://youtu.be/iRnBCxaU_ec
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 04-29-2013 at 10:39 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (04-30-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is kinda off topic but I think its related, After installing Strife, I installed the widescreen version of BoxorHD, Boxor HD Ceramic and Asymmetric HD all for iPhone 5, but whenever I use them, my phone goes into Safe Mode, is this a bug with Strife compatibility or something?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k3v/n View Post
    Already knew that mate but thanks
    Tough crowd.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (04-30-2013), Silverado1987 (04-30-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

End how's the update coming. Anything new besides the bookmarks and downloads animation

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by idkbob View Post
    This is kinda off topic but I think its related, After installing Strife, I installed the widescreen version of BoxorHD, Boxor HD Ceramic and Asymmetric HD all for iPhone 5, but whenever I use them, my phone goes into Safe Mode, is this a bug with Strife compatibility or something?
    No its not

Green Apple
    Thanks

This might be Strife related, but I'm not sure. Sometimes when I try to slide up the lockscreen, I'm not able to. As if the touch isn't working. Then I use SBSettings to respring and the functionality is back. Not a big deal, just thought @End should know.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,993 Times in 932 Posts

Modded my Flip Animation Set to produce a true 2 Image FLip Effect

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Included in the download are four folders, each representing a Tile Position in your Tiles Setup.

1) Select 4 small tiles you wish to use for this effect

2) Copy the "contents" of each Flip tile based on position of your Tiles into one of your Existing Tiles folder.

3) Replace the [email protected] with the Tile Image you wish to use for that Tile, this will be your Main background image.

4) Replace the [email protected] with one of your cut-up larger images. These tiles are coded for 230x230 images.
    This will be part of your 4 part flip Image.

(What I did for my 4 Part Image was resize my main Selected Image to 460x460 and then cropped out 230x230 sections to make up my 4 Individual Tile Images.)

5) Edit the Tile.plist and change the names to match your Tile, you can leave the Custom Name Key with a blank space to not have a name show up on your Main Tile.

6) Respring after you made all the changes to see the effect on your Tiles

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For another option,
    If you don't want your Tile Color to show through behind the Flip Images,
    add this to the Tile.html's <body> styling to produce a floating effect instead

You can use either "black" or "white" to match your light or dark setups main color background.

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?94px2m726l9e205
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 04-30-2013 at 09:03 PM.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

artfuldodger333 (04-30-2013), cl1ck4207 (04-30-2013), Daniel212 (04-30-2013), DannyZ83 (04-30-2013), driftzorz (04-30-2013), fancoil (04-30-2013), Jdot1224 (04-30-2013), Karoonchai (04-30-2013), Matchstic (04-30-2013), MMCat (07-06-2013), Runt (04-30-2013), Zombian (05-03-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post

Included in the download are four folders, each representing a Tile Position in your Tiles Setup.

2) Copy the "contents" of each Flip tile based on position of your Tiles into one of your Existing Tiles folder.

3) Replace the [email protected] with the Tile Image you wish to use for that Tile, this will be your Main background image.

4) Replace the [email protected] with one of your cut-up larger images. These tiles are coded for 230x230 images.

(What I did for my 4 Part Image was resize my main Selected Image to 460x460 and then cropped out 230x230 sections to make up my 4 Individual Tile Images.)

5) Edit the Tile.plist and change the names to match your Tile, you can leave the Custom Name Key with a blank space to not have a name show up on your Main Tile.

Looks great although I can't fathom how you are using this day to day? Without even applying these tiles the drainage on my iPhone 5 6.1.2 with a few live tiles is ridiculous, not to mention it gets quite warm. It seems like no matter how new the device is, aftermarket themes/tweaks do take a toll how quickly you need to recharge, respring or free memory.

I absolutely love this theme with a passion, but because of the above I have been aesthetically keeping it on the normal springboard otherwise i'm below 50% in 2 hours It has to be partially fault on Dreamboard, it hasn't been updated in ages.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (04-30-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok, when I watch a video from The.Drifter (or one of his alias... ) I always finish with a 'Wow!'
    Great!

PS: anyone found a workaround for the problem of the 'is picture tile' causing a Safe Mode loop as discovered by Zombian?
    Last edited by fancoil; 04-30-2013 at 02:30 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fancoil For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (04-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Just a preview of my new Flipboard live tile.This time only with two fliping tiles. I'll try to include two more tiles. It would be great to add an edit function for the name and some other customizations, but really I don't know much about coding. Thanks Drifter to inspire me to do this. Here the youtube link:

PabloCrj23's new Flipboard live tile for Strife - YouTube
    Nice tile there. It'd be a shame if something were to... happen, to it.

Just kidding. Really fits the app. I love flipboard.

Also, someone posted a whole list of metro-style apps, like filipe and WeatherOn, can I get pointed in that direction please? Thanks in advance.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to salander85 For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (04-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Looks great although I can't fathom how you are using this day to day? Without even applying these tiles the drainage on my iPhone 5 6.1.2 with a few live tiles is ridiculous, not to mention it gets quite warm. It seems like no matter how new the device is, aftermarket themes/tweaks do take a toll how quickly you need to recharge, respring or free memory.

I absolutely love this theme with a passion, but because of the above I have been aesthetically keeping it on the normal springboard otherwise i'm below 50% in 2 hours It has to be partially fault on Dreamboard, it hasn't been updated in ages.
    Sorry to hear about your battery woes bro
    I'm glad I don't have your issues.

On my little iPod Touch 5G, this is what I personally run day to day:

Mobile Substrate Tweaks: Dreamboard, Strife, Springtomize, Winterboard and BatteryDoctorPro

For my "show off" TileSet I run 29 Tiles which include:

Endfinity's People and Slideshow Tile
    My HTML GIF Clock Tile
    My Sliding GPS Weather Tile
    3 of my RSS Tiles
    My Rotating Gears Setting Tile
    My new 4 Tile Flip Image Tile
    My personal small Slideshow Tile
    My Live Battery Percentage Tile
    My WeatherOn Badge Temp Tile

So that's 15 Live Tiles running at once, the rest are static image tiles.

After a fresh boot in default mode with no tweaks, I get a base Ram of around 280 and can free Ram up to 340 mb free Range.

Running my Full TileSet above, at fresh boot I get in the 215ish range and can free Ram up to 315 mb free Range.

At work I just leave push notifications on, turn the brightness down and disable Auto Lock, essentially just leaving it on.
    (I have to leave it on because of my ad-hock network connection at work, if I lock it I lose Wifi)

I message throughout the day, check MMI frequently, and FaceTime for a 1/2 with my wife at Lunch.
    Running it "always on" I can go from 6:30 am to about 3:00 pm before I hit the 20% low battery.

On the weekends when Im at home I can go from 6:30am clean up to 8:00pm before I get the first 20% low battery alarm because I set auto lock to one minute. (My only difference between work and home)

So I'm really sorry to hear about your terrible battery life, something must be up with your setup, because Dreamboard, Strife and all my Live Tiles manage to make it through the day before I have to charge.

If you would like, PM me, maybe we can go through your setup and see what your culprit might be, you should be getting much better battery life than what your getting now.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

zinjen (04-30-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life cl1ck4207's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,370 Times in 808 Posts

Awesome work here guys thanks again
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

26. The Following User Says Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (04-30-2013)

Thanks

Since I'm in the Process of making Flip Tiles, I decided to make a Flip Weather Tile as well

Setup is the same as all my other Posted Weather Tiles, just edit the config.js

For those who are using a White Background just edit the Style.css and change black to white here:

You can change the colors of the Flip Sides by editing the Style.css and changing the FOverlay and BOverlay Hex colors here:

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?42s29073ws7ubs5

Enjoy
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 05-03-2013 at 06:23 AM.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (04-30-2013), Daniel212 (04-30-2013), DannyZ83 (04-30-2013), driftzorz (04-30-2013), guimenez (05-01-2013), Jdot1224 (04-30-2013), Karoonchai (04-30-2013), Krima (04-30-2013), Matchstic (05-02-2013), MMCat (07-06-2013), Runt (04-30-2013), schu56 (04-30-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life cl1ck4207's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,370 Times in 808 Posts

Since I'm in the Process of making Flip Tiles, I decided to make a Flip Weather Tile as well

Setup is the same as all my other Posted Weather Tiles, just edit the config.js

For those who are using a White Background just edit the Style.css and change black to white here:

You can change the Flip Tile Color by replacing the Images in the Overlay Folder with your own color png's.
    You can also use 2 different Colors for the Flip sides, just edit the Tile.html and edit the Overlay image names to point to your different images.

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?vdtzxpk467x3whr

Enjoy
    Thanks man looks sweet

Just wondering though, has anybody figured out how to change the individual tile color while still keeping that isclassictile option as yes so as to keep the classic badge style as well?
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

30. The Following User Says Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (04-30-2013)