+ Reply
Page 113 of 171 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103111112113114115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Runt It's also a reason why so many people who are/can be a great asset to themes have stopped sharing their work. That' s the same I
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    It's also a reason why so many people who are/can be a great asset to themes have stopped sharing their work.
    That' s the same I think. Some of this guys have been in different threads posting a lot of their stuff and the new ones want them without make any effort. How many of us had read every page of this thread, and some of the OS7's and Metroon. It is so easy make a simple tile and just they don't try. I do not know about coding, but have made like 7 different live tiles, and posted them just to share my ideas, not waiting for a thank. But it feels very good to receive it, or to see other people using your work. Runt have made amazing stuff, the same bcscustom/the drifter/lucker, and of course the master Endfinity. And sometimes you see this newbies asking for something the wrong way.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (04-19-2013), Runt (04-19-2013), schu56 (04-19-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feysofit View Post
    @FlameClad

- i am already working on sms ui it will be with black bg
    - it is intended to be small... unless it's seen different from my screenshot
    - do you mean last fm scrobbler? what about it?
    yes it is different from your screenshot, there is a bigger "Call" over your small "call". I have what flameclad says too.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post

I think its very close to what the Windows Phone actually uses.
    Segoe UI? How can you get this font in Message App ? Can guide me, please ?

Thanks

Thanks for sharing that @rayndog3 it will be fixed i think i know what is the issue.
    Making my way through...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to feysofit For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-21-2013), FlameClad (04-19-2013), guimenez (04-20-2013)

Thanks

Has anyone noticed that when you swipe away the lock screen it slows down when you pick up sour finger? In stead of staying the same speed as your swipe like in list views. Please! I LOVE this theme, but this is so annoying!

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

Excellent! Glad to hear you are working on the black bg Thanks!
    The phone call button is like two words "call" stacked but offset from each other. You want me to email/post a screenie?
    The scrubber nib is the circular shape that not only indicates where you are in the video but also acts as the graphic you use to drag left and right to reposition where the video is playing from. Make sense? I can post a screen of this too if you like

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by feysofit View Post
    @FlameClad

- i am already working on sms ui it will be with black bg
    - it is intended to be small... unless it's seen different from my screenshot
    - do you mean last fm scrobbler? what about it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I use the default lockscreen instead of the strife one, but if i get a text when my phone is locked, the messages badge does not update with the notification. Anyone know how to fix this?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigglyomnioronicon View Post
    Getting upset at some one for not pressing a "thanks" button is the same as getting upset they didn't "like" your Facebook status.

IMO if they took the time to actually type out something about your designs that is thanks enough. Any one can click a button and not actually mean it.
    Holy crap there's really a thanks button on here?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jgrossman9 View Post
    Holy crap there's really a thanks button on here?
    If you use a pc sure will see it, but I pass more of my time at work or with my kids so hardly touch my pc and edit or create my live tiles right in my iPhone. In my opinion it is not to receive or not a "thanks", it is about the respect this people deserve for all the time of their lives that spend in creating this kind of stuff and sometimes newbies get mad about the time it gets to a link to be posted.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

FlameClad (04-19-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Kinda new to the whole modding thing (at least with making custom tiles/icons)
    made a 1Password tile, but i'm not too happy with it, any ideas on how to improve?
    Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]-1password5th-try2.png

14. The Following User Says Thank You to daflippymaster For This Useful Post:

guimenez (04-20-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bxsavior View Post
    @End, are you planning on having the options like you did for os7 like changing the wallpaper and tile colors etc. already in the theme or is everything going to be manual for Strife. also the UI that was with the os7 theme is Strife going to have one as well, sorry for all the questions, I was just curious.

Attachment 632968 Attachment 632973

This was the UI I was talking about and the changeable options
    Yeah @end are the options going to be accessible in the theme, or is everything going to be manual change like the tile colors? also I loved how you could add the wallpaper behind the tiles in os7.

Thanks

I use the remote app A LoT to control my Apple TV, anyone mind creating a remote app tile... Thanks !

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,335 Times in 729 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daflippymaster View Post
    made a 1Password tile, but i'm not too happy with it, any ideas on how to improve?
    Attachment 633349
    Oh shut up it looks damn good lol. Make the background transparent and take the actual part of the key and such white. Only if you meant to make a gray tile

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Oh shut up it looks damn good lol. Make the background transparent and take the actual part of the key and such white. Only if you meant to make a gray tile
    lol thank you, I just mean it seems out of place next to other OS7 tiles, too detailed I guess?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Installed 1.0.4 and it constantly crashed to safe mode. Deleted it all and,again, went back to the preview that was emailed. Now that won't install at all. I now have now way at all to install this. God I should learn never to update :/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bxsavior View Post
    @End, are you planning on having the options like you did for os7 like changing the wallpaper and tile colors etc. already in the theme or is everything going to be manual for Strife. also the UI that was with the os7 theme is Strife going to have one as well, sorry for all the questions, I was just curious.

Attachment 632968 Attachment 632973

This was the UI I was talking about and the changeable options
    @End Yeah, are you planning on having the changeable options within the theme or is everything going to be manual. Like for the tile colors and having them transparent. Also I loved how os7 had the wallpaper behind the tiles, Is strife going to have that or something completely different?

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,335 Times in 729 Posts

lol thank you, I just mean it seems out of place next to other OS7 tiles, too detailed I guess?
    Well yeah it may be a little detailed because metro icons are simple as the whole OS is.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfTumblr View Post
    @End Yeah, are you planning on having the changeable options within the theme or is everything going to be manual. Like for the tile colors and having them transparent. Also I loved how os7 had the wallpaper behind the tiles, Is strife going to have that or something completely different?
    I would assume he is sir.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Some City Large Tiles for who want to customize Maps, Pictures, or something .

I used Paint to cut them from original image (my pts skill is poor), so maybe their quality is not good.
    I attached original file in rar if you want to create a new one.

Hope you like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]-sydney.png   Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]-paris-1-.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Salaren For This Useful Post:

AoSHJ (04-19-2013), cl1ck4207 (04-19-2013), feysofit (04-19-2013), Silverado1987 (04-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    ...and yet this is coming from someone who doesn't know how to properly thank people?

Thanks

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (04-19-2013)

Thanks

Attachment 633349
    It looks good. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Infmaniac View Post
    Installed 1.0.4 and it constantly crashed to safe mode. Deleted it all and,again, went back to the preview that was emailed. Now that won't install at all. I now have now way at all to install this. God I should learn never to update :/
    Try removing dreamboard and reinstall Strife again. First make a backup of your stuff
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 04-19-2013 at 04:06 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Infmaniac (05-14-2013)