+ Reply
Page 109 of 171 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 3414

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by EndFinity The next update will bring compatibility with Safari bookmarks, so you can actually pin them, and this here should be fix enough for apps not appearing
...
  1. #2161
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    The next update will bring compatibility with Safari bookmarks, so you can actually pin them, and this here should be fix enough for apps not appearing in the app list:



    ....

  2. #2162
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Hey EndFinity can you check it out why Wake With Weather doesn't work properly with this theme ?
    To work you have to deactivate and unlock the phone fast when the alarm goes off to Siri show up and say the weather...

    Odd :/

    Btw, Thanks for the theme!

  3. #2163
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MadoxX View Post
    Does anyone of you guys know, which weather tile bcs is using? It looks sick!
    Is it his own creation or from someone else? Since bcscustom is no longer among us, I can't really ask him.
    I posted that on page 60 on the Metroon Mods Thread. It's the 4 part Weather HD one, but you need to convert it to work for Strife

    Ps. That version is a Ram Killer.
    Last edited by LurkerStatus; 04-17-2013 at 03:55 PM.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LurkerStatus For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-21-2013), cl1ck4207 (04-17-2013), DannyZ83 (04-17-2013)

  5. #2164
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    501
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 88 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    The next update will bring compatibility with Safari bookmarks, so you can actually pin them, and this here should be fix enough for apps not appearing in the app list:



    Just amazing what you are doing End.
    This is almost an entire OS

    Please, any help to put a transparent background on lockscreen to see the tiles?

    thanks

  6. #2165
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    Just amazing what you are doing End.
    This is almost an entire OS

    Please, any help to put a transparent background on lockscreen to see the tiles?

    thanks
    There is a cydia tweak for it, BlurriedNCBackground or FastBlurriedNotificationCenter
    The first one has options to configure, the second one, don't, but the live tiles moves on the transparency, don't know why the first one doesn't, it stays frozen. Weird, but the best so far. With springtomize is better, all works fine! But I don't like it very much cause I'm avoiding draining battery.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to iPox For This Useful Post:

    guimenez (04-18-2013)

  8. #2166
    iPhone? More like MyPhone zamulini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPox View Post
    There is a cydia tweak for it, BlurriedNCBackground or FastBlurriedNotificationCenter
    The first one has options to configure, the second one, don't, but the live tiles moves on the transparency, don't know why the first one doesn't, it stays frozen. Weird, but the best so far. With springtomize is better, all works fine! But I don't like it very much cause I'm avoiding draining battery.
    I think he meant lockscreen blur, not NC

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to zamulini For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-21-2013)

  10. #2167
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    510
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 369 Times in 236 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerStatus View Post
    My Animated Hourly Rotating Background Clock Tile, with Animated Gif Backgrounds changing on the Hour

    Two styles to choose from:

    Small:



    com.apple.mobiletimerSmallTile.zip

    Large:



    com.apple.mobiletimer LargeTile.zip

    Credits to NateD for the animated Gif selection

    Enjoy
    Good to see you around. As always, awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    Just amazing what you are doing End.
    This is almost an entire OS

    Please, any help to put a transparent background on lockscreen to see the tiles?

    thanks
    Meanwhile you can take a screenshot of your current setup and edit it with photoshop to make it blur. It will look like transparent lockscreen. Give a try with photoshop touch for iphone.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 04-17-2013 at 05:01 PM.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-21-2013), guimenez (04-18-2013), LurkerStatus (04-17-2013), rayndog3 (04-18-2013)

  12. #2168
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zamulini View Post
    I think he meant lockscreen blur, not NC
    Oooops, I've misread!

    I want a lockscreen blur too :/
    Tried to make on photoshop, but the iOS detects transparency as black color.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to iPox For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-21-2013)

  14. #2169
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Help!!!
    Where is the readme file located? Or how do I change the tile color? by the way, I LOVE STRIFE. I was stuck using a really bad version of Windows 7 until this came along I was originally waiting for Paragon, but this will do for a couple months Thank you so much!

  15. #2170
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,914
    Thanks
    594
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yoitsjustin View Post
    Where is the readme file located? Or how do I change the tile color? by the way, I LOVE STRIFE. I was stuck using a really bad version of Windows 7 until this came along I was originally waiting for Paragon, but this will do for a couple months Thank you so much!
    Look for strife mods thread and first post

  16. #2171
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPox View Post
    Oooops, I've misread!

    I want a lockscreen blur too :/
    Tried to make on photoshop, but the iOS detects transparency as black color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Look for strife mods thread and first post
    Thank you so much!

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yoitsjustin For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-21-2013), guimenez (04-18-2013)

  18. #2172
    What's Jailbreak? bxsavior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Beyonce Town, NJ
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    @End, are you planning on having the options like you did for os7 like changing the wallpaper and tile colors etc. already in the theme or is everything going to be manual for Strife. also the UI that was with the os7 theme is Strife going to have one as well, sorry for all the questions, I was just curious.

    Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]-img_0391.png Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]-os7banner.png

    This was the UI I was talking about and the changeable options
    Last edited by bxsavior; 04-17-2013 at 07:06 PM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to bxsavior For This Useful Post:

    EmmaJhonsson (04-21-2013)

  20. #2173
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 233 Times in 162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bxsavior View Post
    @End, are you planning on having the options like you did for os7 like changing the wallpaper and tile colors etc. already in the theme or is everything going to be manual for Strife. also the UI that was with the os7 theme is Strife going to have one as well, sorry for all the questions, I was just curious.

    Attachment 632968

    This was the UI I was talking about
    If your talking about the keyboard you can still do that with color keyboard from Cydia just search wp7 keyboard

  21. #2174
    What's Jailbreak? bxsavior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Beyonce Town, NJ
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    If your talking about the keyboard you can still do that with color keyboard from Cydia just search wp7 keyboard
    I was talking about the UI it changed the keyboard, contacts, safari and everything.

    Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]-img_0425.png Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]-img_0154.png

  22. #2175
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 233 Times in 162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bxsavior View Post
    I was talking about the UI it changed the keyboard, contacts, safari and everything.

    Attachment 632971 Attachment 632972
    There are some UIs on these forums but they don't theme everything no one has released any update yet that works with iOS 6

  23. #2176
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I've noticed quite the heavy Battery drain with the latest update.

    Even went for a clean install and restored my phone to 6.1.2. Re-JB'ed it and then only installed Winterboard, Dreamboard and this theme. The battery drain is immense, and the phone also heats up like mad after short use. This use is merely browsing the internet with brightness set to medium.

    After turning the theme off, the battery seems to last a ton longer. From 15% drain in about 20 minutes with the theme on. To 3% battery drain in 30 minutes without the theme on. Both were tested multiple times from full charges. Swapping Theme on- Theme off- Theme on- Theme off etc during tests.

    Dreamboard always has had the tendency to drain a bit more, but even before the update it wasn't as heavy as this. I easily lasted the day with the theme before the update, but now I'm lucky if it lasts 5 hours.

    Phone I'm using: iPhone 5
    iOS I'm using: 6.1.2
    Other tweaks installed: Winterboard. That's all.

    As stated above I even did a fresh install.

    Please do look into this as I really love the theme and the details which are going into it. But the battery drain makes it very hard for me to stick with it at the moment.

  24. #2177
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,914
    Thanks
    594
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iVex View Post
    I've noticed quite the heavy Battery drain with the latest update.

    Even went for a clean install and restored my phone to 6.1.2. Re-JB'ed it and then only installed Winterboard, Dreamboard and this theme. The battery drain is immense, and the phone also heats up like mad after short use. This use is merely browsing the internet with brightness set to medium.

    After turning the theme off, the battery seems to last a ton longer. From 15% drain in about 20 minutes with the theme on. To 3% battery drain in 30 minutes without the theme on. Both were tested multiple times from full charges. Swapping Theme on- Theme off- Theme on- Theme off etc during tests.

    Dreamboard always has had the tendency to drain a bit more, but even before the update it wasn't as heavy as this. I easily lasted the day with the theme before the update, but now I'm lucky if it lasts 5 hours.

    Phone I'm using: iPhone 5
    iOS I'm using: 6.1.2
    Other tweaks installed: Winterboard. That's all.

    As stated above I even did a fresh install.

    Please do look into this as I really love the theme and the details which are going into it. But the battery drain makes it very hard for me to stick with it at the moment.
    Yeah bro some users are experiencing battery drain and some aren't. My battery was resolved with the last update

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    rmax67 (04-22-2013)

  26. #2178
    Green Apple gigglyomnioronicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Yeah bro some users are experiencing battery drain and some aren't. My battery was resolved with the last update
    Same. I have never really experienced a huge battery loss. Just the normal to be expected with Dreamboard.

    Dreamboard tile I made. Plays off Dreamworks, seemed like a good fit to me.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366253122.089782.jpg
    Last edited by gigglyomnioronicon; 04-17-2013 at 08:45 PM.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigglyomnioronicon For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (04-17-2013), Silverado1987 (04-18-2013)

  28. #2179
    Green Apple feysofit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 68 Times in 16 Posts

    Cool WP7 Strife WinterBoard Blue Accent theme
    I made a little winterboard theme based on "WP7 theme for half inch i5" posted earlier in this tread i think.
    Can be also downloaded from cydia.

    Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]-iphonehd_wp7.png
    download

    I hope you will like it.
    Making my way through...

  29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to feysofit For This Useful Post:

    AoSHJ (04-18-2013), cl1ck4207 (04-17-2013), futureryo (04-18-2013), guimenez (04-18-2013), kevin.e.white (04-18-2013), Krima (04-18-2013), rayndog3 (04-18-2013)

  30. #2180
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gigglyomnioronicon View Post
    Same. I have never really experienced a huge battery loss. Just the normal to be expected with Dreamboard.

    Dreamboard tile I made. Plays off Dreamworks, seemed like a good fit to me.

    Attachment 632992
    Haha that's pretty sweet. I like it

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts