Page 105 of 171 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105106107 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 3412

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

  1. #2081
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Aight making sure thank you

  2. #2082
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Aight making sure thank you
    I Myself am waiting till a new tile is added then ill update because the one im using is working fine

  3. #2083
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Ya same here. Don't wanna update it till I know for sure

  4. #2084
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Ya same here. Don't wanna update it till I know for sure
    The update is working fine on both my 5 and 4s. I think it's running a little better.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-21-2013), DA_GHOST (04-16-2013)

  6. #2085
    I haven't gotten any luck yet With better performance. Still safemode.

  7. #2086
    Does anyone else have a problem that is causing blank boxes to appear over the a section of the app list?

  8. #2087
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    The update is working fine on both my 5 and 4s. I think it's running a little better.
    I don't even see anything in cydia now for an update.

  9. #2088
    I still get blank boxes for safari bookmarks. If I type anything in the search field, it'll bring me to safe mode.
    Other then that, I have no problems with the new update. I'm on iPhone 5 6.1.2

  10. #2089
    Quote Originally Posted by seizlapee View Post
    can you make a red iphone 5 one, so I can use for loading screen?
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366118078.054208.jpg

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to SMALLZx05 For This Useful Post:

    seizlapee (04-16-2013)

  12. #2090
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    I still get blank boxes for safari bookmarks. If I type anything in the search field, it'll bring me to safe mode.
    Other then that, I have no problems with the new update. I'm on iPhone 5 6.1.2
    for me it is going to safe mode even if i just respring reboot select from dreamboard the team or even when i am in the theme it goes into safe mod even if i aint doing nothing
    and when i am in safe mod it is looping back to safe mode something like 20 + times
    any solution ?

  13. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by SMALLZx05 View Post
    bangtidy mate. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    There is still incompatibility with Bulletin and similar tweaks that allow you to use notification center on the lockscreen
    hey Frep, what UI are ya using?

  14. #2092
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Running into huge battery loss after last update 1.0.4, went from 100% to 86% in 15 minutes without unlocking.

    iPhone 5 6.1.2
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  15. #2093

  16. #2094
    Not sure if any one else is experiencing this.

    With 1.0.4 if I install a new app it doesn't add it to the app list. Even after a respring/reboot/power off and on. Still isn't adding new apps to app list.

  17. #2095
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Made a few tiles but For some reason the modmyi app won't let me upload the tile images although apparently my screenshot works just fine

    Edit: I guess the screenshot didn't work either. Lame.
    Last edited by Zombian; 04-16-2013 at 10:37 AM.

  18. #2096
    I still can't figure out how to change People tile to Facebook.
    I want to have my Facebook tile with pictures flippin like People tile.
    And bulletin~

    Thx in advcane ^^;

  19. #2097
    I'm still getting blanks and safemode when searching on the new update. I will just be going back to the first version we received from end. Seemed to be working great.

  20. #2098
    Did anyone ever figure out how to solve the battery drain? I have been running BoxorHD on my iphone 5 (6.1.2) and had no issues. I was playing with Strife this morning (on airplane mode, with calendar and weather as the only html tiles) and my battery went down about 10% in 10 minutes. Then, I switched back to BoxorHD and boom, no battery drain - it's stayed at the same percentage for an hour. Appreciate any help - would love to use this theme, as Endfinity, BC, AngryPig and the crew have done a fantastic job!

  21. #2099
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Running into huge battery loss after last update 1.0.4, went from 100% to 86% in 15 minutes without unlocking.

    iPhone 5 6.1.2
    There was battery loss for me but it was cleared up from earlier versions of strife.

    Quote Originally Posted by status1993 View Post
    I'm still getting blanks and safemode when searching on the new update. I will just be going back to the first version we received from end. Seemed to be working great.
    1.0.4 was supposed to fix that.

    Quote Originally Posted by gigglyomnioronicon View Post
    Not sure if any one else is experiencing this.

    With 1.0.4 if I install a new app it doesn't add it to the app list. Even after a respring/reboot/power off and on. Still isn't adding new apps to app list.
    End had quoted go back to iOS and take any icon into wiggle mode. Then get out and go back to strife. Your new applist is waiting for you there
    Last edited by Silverado1987; 04-16-2013 at 11:03 AM.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-21-2013), futureryo (04-16-2013)

  23. #2100
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    There was battery loss for me but it was cleared up from earlier versions of strife.



    1.0.4 was supposed to fix that.



    End had quoted go back to iOS and take any icon into wiggle mode. Then get out and go back to strife. Your new applist is waiting for you there
    I got the blank squares too, I tried a ton of things (including jiggle mode) and still got it, it's not going away for me

Page 105 of 171 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105106107 115 155 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •