Page 104 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 3412

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [PRE-RELEASE]

  1. #2061
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Thanks a lot bro. Really does look awesome.



    Hey, whats the font you used for the percentage?

  2. #2062
    iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mountain Home, Arkansas
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 38 Times in 24 Posts

    Heya Silver, which font (link?) is that you are using for the battery %?

  3. #2063
    Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington, United States
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    One last question. So the slideshow pictures tile scrolls down pictures slowly. Is there an easy way to speed up the scrolling speed a little bit that I can do in ifile?

  4. #2064
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesandthegiantkeg View Post
    One last question. So the slideshow pictures tile scrolls down pictures slowly. Is there an easy way to speed up the scrolling speed a little bit that I can do in ifile?
    I believe its hardcoded into the theme but you could check the tile plist

  5. #2065
    Okay again. Please anyone have a fix for the contacts not showing any pictures? This is the third time posting and it's annoying I know , but it's also annoying when I don't get a response at least. All my contacts are synced to Facebook. All my contacts are in iCloud. Everything has a photo. I've deleted contacts, added them, linked them, deleted emails with contacts and facebook account entirely off my iPhone. WHAT could be causing my pictures not to show up. I've re-installed dreamboard. strife. The only thing that's been modified is my fonts. nothing else. Rebooting, safemode, restringing. Doesn't bring them back and this will drive me crazy until it's been fixed.

    So can someone please? Help me.

  6. #2066
    Quote Originally Posted by richard6r View Post
    Okay again. Please anyone have a fix for the contacts not showing any pictures? This is the third time posting and it's annoying I know , but it's also annoying when I don't get a response at least. All my contacts are synced to Facebook. All my contacts are in iCloud. Everything has a photo. I've deleted contacts, added them, linked them, deleted emails with contacts and facebook account entirely off my iPhone. WHAT could be causing my pictures not to show up. I've re-installed dreamboard. strife. The only thing that's been modified is my fonts. nothing else. Rebooting, safemode, restringing. Doesn't bring them back and this will drive me crazy until it's been fixed.

    So can someone please? Help me.
    Seems you've done a lot. And to that I have no clue

    Have you tried
    Settings>Facebook>contacts to ON?


    What about
    Settings>Privacy>Facebook


    Only thing I can think of.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    richard6r (04-15-2013)

  8. #2067
    For the actual facebook tab, it shows calendar and contacts. Pressing update all doesn't do anything most of the time.

    The privacy tab is actually empty.

  9. #2068

  10. #2069
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    1.0.4 is up on Cydia and should fix the missing/blank apps issues
    It's working again. You are awesome!

  11. #2070

  12. #2071
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    After i reinstall Strife 1.0.4 from Cydia and Backup my Tile.plist and Tile. My phone keep showing Safe Mode.

    I am not sure if anyone have the same issues

  13. #2072
    Quote Originally Posted by SMALLZx05 View Post
    can you make a red iphone 5 one, so I can use for loading screen?

  14. #2073
    Hey hameguy95

    Here is how you do it

    1. iFile -> /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/Strife/Info.plist
    2. When you click / select Info.plist you will 2 options
    a. Text Viewer
    b. Property List Viewer
    3. Select Property List Viewer
    4. Select AccentColorHex
    5. Refer to "http://www.december.com/html/spec/color3.html" for various color options
    6. Just edit the number there (dont use #)
    7. Respring
    8. Enjoy

    Hope that helps

    Cheers!!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to samber For This Useful Post:

    AoSHJ (04-16-2013)

  16. #2074
    does anyone else has alot of crashes (every 5 min) its very frustrating

  17. #2075
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by udiflpb View Post
    does anyone else has alot of crashes (every 5 min) its very frustrating
    I have the same problem.

  18. #2076
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    1.0.4 is up on Cydia and should fix the missing/blank apps issues
    There is still incompatibility with Bulletin and similar tweaks that allow you to use notification center on the lockscreen
    Last edited by Frep; 04-16-2013 at 04:38 AM.
    MY THEMES
    MIUI v5 (i4/i4S - i5) - Smart (i4/i4S - i5) - iBelle Refresh (i4/i4S - i5) - MIUI v4 (i4/i4S - i5) - Symbian Belle (i4/i4S - i5) - iOS 7 (i4/i4S - i5)
    FOLLOW ME
    DeviantART: ~Frep90
    Twitter: @frep90

  19. #2077
    Does anyone know how can i put a semi-transparency wallpaper in lockscreen to see the tiles?

    thanks

  20. #2078
    and also I can't quick reply with whatsapp if I put lockscreen off
    Are you able to fix them?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366105156.118049.jpg
    MY THEMES
    MIUI v5 (i4/i4S - i5) - Smart (i4/i4S - i5) - iBelle Refresh (i4/i4S - i5) - MIUI v4 (i4/i4S - i5) - Symbian Belle (i4/i4S - i5) - iOS 7 (i4/i4S - i5)
    FOLLOW ME
    DeviantART: ~Frep90
    Twitter: @frep90

  21. #2079
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Has the update been fixed?

  22. #2080
    Nope I get crashes about every three minutes

Page 104 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105106 114 154 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •