Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ConceptOS - A different kind of Theme (for iPhone 5)

OK, so Yahoo seem to have changed something related to their free forecast service and that is causing trouble. The fix is:

Edit /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/ConceptOS-iP5-Page1/Widget.html and /Library/Themes/ConceptOS iP5 Lockscreen.theme/LockBackground.html, and find the following code:

obj.Day1 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day1Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day1Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day1Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day2 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day2Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day2Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day2Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day3 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day3Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day3Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day3Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day4 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day4Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day4Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day4Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("code");
    Add /* before it and */ after the code. Save and you're ready to go. I will update the theme with the fix too.
    The final code should look like this:

/*obj.Day1 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day1Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day1Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day1Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day2 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day2Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day2Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day2Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day3 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day3Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day3Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day3Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day4 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("day");

obj.Day4Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("high");

obj.Day4Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("low");

obj.Day4Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("code");*/
    -----------
    Follow me on Twitter: @PrimoTM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Primo.TM For This Useful Post:

Yoshi Joghurt (05-21-2013)

Thanks a lot Primo. Great job.

Thank you very much. I love this theme, Quick questions when replacing the Photoshop background files. I replaced the images over yours then deleted your layers so I can have my pics. I then copy the files over, overwriting the original name of the file but mine won't take. Can you let me know where I'm going wrong. thanks

My Recommendations - Start over from scratch

1. Put back all the original files from the theme on your phone.
    2. Once everything is working fine create your custom wallpaper in Photoshop
    3. Save the wallpaper three (3) times
    Name the first one : Page0.png
    Name the second one : [email protected]
    Name the last one : [email protected]

[NOTE: The wallpaper names are case-sensitive. A common error is saving the wallpaper as page1.png
    Be sure to save the format as .png and not .jpg etc]

Copy all three (3) wallpapers to your device to the following location
    /Library/Themes/ConceptOS iPhone 5 v1.theme

You will be asked to overwrite the existing files. Click yes.
    Respring your device.
    Enjoy your new custom wallpaper.
    Thank the developer for his hard work into making the theme

Quote Originally Posted by dreday12203 View Post
    Thank you very much. I love this theme, Quick questions when replacing the Photoshop background files. I replaced the images over yours then deleted your layers so I can have my pics. I then copy the files over, overwriting the original name of the file but mine won't take. Can you let me know where I'm going wrong. thanks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloudyweather1 For This Useful Post:

dreday12203 (05-21-2013), Primo.TM (05-22-2013)

Any fix for the 🔲 yet i hate waiting for something i paid 4!!

Quote Originally Posted by Killahkev99 View Post
    Any fix for the 🔲 yet i hate waiting for something i paid 4!!
    Thank god that you dont have paid for your brain. If you read this thread (this page) you can find the fix!!

It was not primo who have changed something on the weather service!

^ lmao. I saw his message and was like holy crap is he joking because the fix is right there. Scary

Btw Primo thank you again for the super quick turn around on this.

Also cloudyweather1 much appreciated for the help.

What am i supposed to edit when he said find the following code, anyone?

Nevamind got it witout yall damn help!!!!!
    Last edited by Killahkev99; 05-22-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Weather dont work again :-(

Did you get the update from Cydia? It's working here.
    -----------

Sorry for disturb. Works again

Default Weather widget problem
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Hello all, I read through this thread trying to find a solution, I put primos code in but the weather widgets still won't display.
    Please help
    Was also wondering how you get rid of the slide to unlock or make it fit in with the theme
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    Last edited by Flaninguvor; 05-24-2013 at 11:56 PM.

U have to put /* at the beginning of obj. Day1 then scroll down to obj. Day4 code, should look this at the end ("code"); */
    Then it should work after u respring

Quote Originally Posted by Killahkev99 View Post
    U have to put /* at the beginning of obj. Day1 then scroll down to obj. Day4 code, should look this at the end ("code"); */
    Then it should work after u respring
    I have done that still doesn't work however :/ I tried to seperate using a space as well
    Attached Images Attached Images

You are editing the wrong lines. Read my post here: ConceptOS - A different kind of Theme (for iPhone 5)
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by Primo.TM View Post
    You are editing the wrong lines. Read my post here: ConceptOS - A different kind of Theme (for iPhone 5)
    Oh right I read your post again but those were the lines I edited, would you or anyone else please show me a line of the completed code in iFile. Thanks a lot

It may sound stupid, but did you respring after editing?
    -----------

Hello!

I was wondering how you can show hidden app names & also, is there a way to disable the weather? or atleast replace it with something else?

I'm worried about excess battery drain / excess data usage.

Thanks!

Is there anyone having a issue with shadows behind tha page buttons at tha bottom? because i am plus my social apps are kinda showing, still transparent but i can see tha outline of them, if anyone has tha soulution plz comment.
    Thanku

Quote Originally Posted by Primo.TM View Post
    It may sound stupid, but did you respring after editing?

Ive still got both weather boxes as white squares, don't mind it too much just looks a bit out of place. I've copied/pasted your whole code but nothing changed. :/

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast