Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ConceptOS - A different kind of Theme (for iPhone 5)

Primo, excellent theme! Would you consider adding themed "LTE", Bluetooth and other status bar icons?
    Last edited by JaminDawz; 05-04-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Is this another dead and forgotten theme?

Quote Originally Posted by JaminDawz View Post
    Too bad. Great theme but no comments. That's just how it is. btw. if you want another statusbar icons you can install another winterboard theme for statusbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi Joghurt View Post
    What happens if you set var=TwentyFourHourClock = true to false ?

Nothing, just goes from 24 to 12 hours but zero still there. I believe it has to do with your earlier reply about "currentHour" I just don't where to make the changes.
    Last edited by hellphir; 05-07-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Does the 1st page have a different icon row & column formatting than the rest of the pages? What I mean is, the icon rows and columns line up different on the first page than the other pages. How can i change this so that the icons line up (rows and columns) the same on the 1st page as they do on the remaining pages?

Quote Originally Posted by JaminDawz View Post
    No, it is not dead or forgotten, but I've been really busy at work for the last couple of weeks. I try my best to give good support through email and make a list of requests for a future update.

Quote Originally Posted by hellphir View Post
    Does the 1st page have a different icon row & column formatting than the rest of the pages? What I mean is, the icon rows and columns line up different on the first page than the other pages. How can i change this so that the icons line up (rows and columns) the same on the 1st page as they do on the remaining pages?
    It won't look good, but you can do it. In Iconoclasm disable Per-page Layout and just use "ConceptOS iP5 v1 All Pages" layout for all pages.
    Last edited by Primo.TM; 05-08-2013 at 05:11 AM.
    -----------
    Follow me on Twitter: @PrimoTM

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Primo.TM For This Useful Post:

Yoshi Joghurt (05-08-2013)

Purchased this theme a few days ago and love it. However can anyone help me find where I can find the path to changes the pics on the look screen and first page? I did all the other configs ex: weather change and calender. Thanks a bunch

I need help please! Iv done everything but the first page widgets dont load?ImageUploadedByModMyi1368074500.759585.jpg

Hey Flam I don't think you followed the instructions exactly based on your screenshot. You have to position the apps in a certain spot before you activate the theme in winterboard. You must also open PerPageHTML and assign the page to the correct ConceptOS-iP5-Page as per the instructions page also before you activate the theme. Hope that helps

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dreday12203 For This Useful Post:

Flaminfury (05-09-2013)

I did that but its ok i reset everything and its good thanks

Glad you figured it out and no problem.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dreday12203 For This Useful Post:

Flaminfury (05-09-2013)

Idk what i did wrong the first time but i jus uninstalled everything deleted it all reinstalled it and went back from step one

Default Facebook
    I just updated facebook app and its icon doesn't match... Any tips?

Facebook update broke the theme icon

Facebook app updated again today. Icon is fixed!

No weather update since today morning. Before it works like a charm. Any ideas?

-img_0118.png

^ Wow you beat me to it. I was fiddling with my html code since last night wondering what the hell I did. Then looking at the code on both the lockscreen and page one weather its reporting a lot of errors. Primo any help? I paid for this even though It was up for free but I like to support some of the themes I really like. Plus I been customizing the backgrounds etc. So it would be nice to get this resolved because I love the weather animation and hate that empty box.

thanks
    Dre

I'll take a look, maybe Yahoo changed something related to city codes..?
    -----------
    Follow me on Twitter: @PrimoTM

Quote Originally Posted by Primo.TM View Post
    I'll take a look, maybe Yahoo changed something related to city codes..?
    Thanks Primo. The problem seems not theme related. I have uninstalled all tweaks and only installed perpagehtml and a weathertheme. same problem here. Thanks for your support. The square sucks

^ Correct, but within the html code is the path or urls that the info grabs from so I thought maybe I erased a character etc cause I was going nuts lol. Thanks Primo
    Last edited by dreday12203; 05-21-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast