Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ConceptOS - A different kind of Theme (for iPhone 5)

It's because they use different folders, I guess. Never tried PerPageHTML+ to be honest
    And of course, you can use the + version, but you have to copy "ConceptOS-iP5-Page1" and "ConceptOS-iP5-Page2" from /var/mobile/Labrary/PerPageHTML/ to whatever PerPageHTML+'s folder is called in the same folder /var/mobile/Labrary/
    -----------
    Follow me on Twitter: @PrimoTM

Surprisingly they use the same folder.
    There seems to be no compatibility issue when having PerPageHTML and PerPageHTML+ installed together.

I had both installed at one point in time but I just happen to prefer PPHTMT+

Anyway, your suggestion work. The Widgets are showing when I use ppHTML. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo.TM View Post
    It's because they use different folders, I guess. Never tried PerPageHTML+ to be honest
    And of course, you can use the + version, but you have to copy "ConceptOS-iP5-Page1" and "ConceptOS-iP5-Page2" from /var/mobile/Labrary/PerPageHTML/ to whatever PerPageHTML+'s folder is called in the same folder /var/mobile/Labrary/

can anyone please copy all the instructions here. i am not able to open mine.

Here they are:

II. Theme setup. Follow these steps in the exact order:

1. Install all the tweaks required

2. Open Settings --> Iconoclasm and Turn ON "Per-Page Layouts"
    2.1 For Page 1 select "ConceptOS iP5 v1 Page1"
    2.2 For Pages 2-11 select "Concept OS iP5 v1 All Pages"

3. Arrange your icons exactly as shown on the two pictures included in the main theme folder
    3.1 Page 1 should look like layout-page1.png ( also here: http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6084/layoutpage1.png )
    3.2 Page 2 should look like layout-page2.png and only the Calendar icon is important ( also here: http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8845/layoutpage2.png )

4. Open PerPageHTML and activate "ConceptOS-iP5-Page1" for Page 1 and "ConceptOS-iP5-Page2" for Page 2

5. Open Winterboard and activate the main theme, icons and lockscreen

6. Enjoy!

III. Widgets configuration

1. Weather widget (Page 1)
    1.1 Open /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/ConceptOS-iP5-Page1/configureMe.js and edit whatever you need
    1.2 Find your location code here (search or use the list at the bottom): Weather Location Codes/IDs

2. Weather widget (Lockscreen)
    2.1 Open /Library/Themes/ConceptOS iP5 Lockscreen.theme/configureMe.js and edit whatever you need
    2.2 Find your location code here (search or use the list at the bottom): Weather Location Codes/IDs

3. Calendar widget (Page 2)
    3.1 If you want to change the first day of the week to Sunday, open /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/ConceptOS-iP5-Page2/Widget.html, find "var Calendar_starts_on_Monday = true;" and change "true" to "false"
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by Primo.TM View Post
    Here they are:
    thanx a lot. and i have got one more doubt. can i add a new page called applications. earlier it showed once but now i am not able to see that application page. can u tell me how to bring it back or how to add manually a new page.

I can't quite understand the question. You have six pages (screens) called "Applications". Do you need one more?
    -----------

I wonder if he means the 5th page (Which is the Applications Page) is not showing.

Quote Originally Posted by rohanj.0606 View Post
    thanx a lot. and i have got one more doubt. can i add a new page called applications. earlier it showed once but now i am not able to see that application page. can u tell me how to bring it back or how to add manually a new page.

Suggestion to Primo.TM
    Have you considered making an slide show on the first page?
    E.G. The pic of the ocean changes to other pics.

I'm in the process of tweaking Page 1 for my personal use to display a slide show.
    Note: I'm can't start from scratch since I don't have the knowledge to build PerPages for iOS 6.

Will post a preview when I am finish

Let per say I want to replace weather apps with Yahoo weather. How could we do it? I test with calendar icons.. but now it show black background instead of transparent icons. Any idea or help?

That's just the way Winterboard works.

If you use transparency in icons of non-stock Apple apps, that transparency appears as black background. That's why I made only stock Apple apps transparent (mail, phone, messages, etc.), but can't do it with twitter and facebook.

There is a way to do it though, but as I said it turns all the other icons into ugly squares.
    -----------

If anyone with an iPhone 4(S) is willing to beta-test the iPhone 4 version of the theme, please PM me.
    -----------

Just want to share some personal modifications I am working on for the theme

I added a slide show to the home page for my personal use

I love how the home page looks, but I thought it would be a good idea to have other pages with unique designs as well.
    The page I am working on basically looks like Gyro theme for Dreamboard but of course it will not be identical.
    Preview

Some icons have been themed to blend in with the Background
    Take a close look at the screen shot for my custom page and you will notice lines at certain places. Those are icons placed there. So far the icons haven't blend perfectly but it is a working progress

Last edited by cloudyweather1; 04-24-2013 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Snap Shot updated

My personal mod!

Looking pretty good

I updated my post above with a new snap shot.

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    My personal mod!
    Last edited by cloudyweather1; 04-24-2013 at 08:57 PM.

iPhone 4(S) users: the theme is available for you too ConceptOS for iPhone 4S - A different kind of Theme
    -----------

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Primo.TM For This Useful Post:

cloudyweather1 (04-29-2013), markfern811 (05-04-2013)

Does anyone know if this theme works with lockscreen 5?

Primo, how do I remove the leading zero from the homescreen clock/weather widget?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by hellphir View Post
    Primo, how do I remove the leading zero from the homescreen clock/weather widget?

Thanks in advance.
    You have to look into widget.html in var/mobile/library/perpagehtml/conceptos..page1
    Search for

// Update the time display

currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;

Maybe iam wrong but give it a try.

Yoshi

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi Joghurt View Post
    You have to look into widget.html in var/mobile/library/perpagehtml/conceptos..page1
    Search for

// Update the time display

currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;

Maybe iam wrong but give it a try.

Yoshi
    I have looked at it but I'm not sure what needs to be changed. I don't see anything like a true/false situation so I don't know where to make the changes within the (currentHours) section. I'm really new to all this html & plist editing so I'm not sure what can be changed and will screw up the code if I do change it. So any detailed info anyone can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

What happens if you set var=TwentyFourHourClock = true to false ?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast