+ Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 142

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ConceptOS - A different kind of Theme (for iPhone 5)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by pktmjp I followed all the instructions and none of the widgets are working. If you are use PerPage +, this is the problem with the widgets. delete
...
  1. #41
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    5,142
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 689 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pktmjp View Post
    I followed all the instructions and none of the widgets are working.
    If you are use PerPage +, this is the problem with the widgets. delete that and go to the free version PerPage!!!!

  2. #42
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lam Tin, Hong Kong
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    III. Widgets configuration

    1. Weather widget (Page 1)
    1.1 Open /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/ConceptOS-iP5-Page1/configureMe.js and edit whatever you need
    1.2 Find your location code here (search or use the list at the bottom): Weather Location Codes/IDs

    2. Weather widget (Lockscreen)
    2.1 Open /Library/Themes/ConceptOS iP5 Lockscreen.theme/configureMe.js and edit whatever you need
    2.2 Find your location code here (search or use the list at the bottom): Weather Location Codes/IDs

    3. Calendar widget (Page 2)
    3.1 If you want to change the first day of the week to Sunday, open /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/ConceptOS-iP5-Page2/Widget.html, find "var Calendar_starts_on_Monday = true;" and change "true" to "false"

    only Calendar widget (Page 2) is workig
    Calendar widget and Weather widget (Page 1) did not show in my iphone5, how can i fix it ?

  3. #43
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Conceptos awesome!
    Hi! COngratulations on a fantastic theme, it is truely a work of art!!
    My only doubts are: the weather and clock widgets on page one and calander widget on page 2 are not appearing just see icons, but on the lockscreen they work well! Except for the city on the clock widget does not change!
    CCan u help , maybe I am doing something wrong!!!
    Cheers,
    Viren
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo.TM View Post
    ConceptOS - A different kind of Theme

    - Compatible with iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5


    Wanna try something new and exciting?


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Available on Cydia
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tweaks required:

    - Winterboard
    - Gridlock 2.0
    - Iconoclasm
    - PageJumps
    - PerPageHTML
    - Five Icon Dock
    - Lockscreen Clock Hide (only if you want to use the custom Lockscreen)

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




    What do you get?

    Well, you can see it on the pictures . Different screens, unique first page, weather widget, calendar widget, themed UI, dialer and other apps, lockscreen with weather widget and more...

    Important: the theme uses stock app icons, except those you see on the first page + the calendar icon. This is due to some limitations in Winterboard, which wouldn't allow me to use transparent icons and fit Twitter and Facebook icons into their places, without messing all the other icons up. Maybe I'll release a separate icons pack with auto icon mask and more custom icons in the future.

    * Compatible only with iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5 (iPhone 4[S] support coming soon)


    How to get it?

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Available on Cydia
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



  4. #44
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Primo.TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    193
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 163 Times in 42 Posts

    edit

    Quote Originally Posted by viren View Post
    Hi! COngratulations on a fantastic theme, it is truely a work of art!!
    My only doubts are: the weather and clock widgets on page one and calander widget on page 2 are not appearing just see icons, but on the lockscreen they work well! Except for the city on the clock widget does not change!
    CCan u help , maybe I am doing something wrong!!!
    Cheers,
    Viren
    Did you install PerPageHTML app?
    Last edited by Primo.TM; 04-11-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    -----------
    Follow me on Twitter: @PrimoTM

  5. #45
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default concept OS
    Yes I did that now and only the calender widget is not appearing, the clock and weather widget are working fine, just need to know a way around the calender widget!

    thanks a ton!
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo.TM View Post
    ConceptOS - A different kind of Theme

    - Compatible with iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5


    Wanna try something new and exciting?


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Available on Cydia
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tweaks required:

    - Winterboard
    - Gridlock 2.0
    - Iconoclasm
    - PageJumps
    - PerPageHTML
    - Five Icon Dock
    - Lockscreen Clock Hide (only if you want to use the custom Lockscreen)

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




    What do you get?

    Well, you can see it on the pictures . Different screens, unique first page, weather widget, calendar widget, themed UI, dialer and other apps, lockscreen with weather widget and more...

    Important: the theme uses stock app icons, except those you see on the first page + the calendar icon. This is due to some limitations in Winterboard, which wouldn't allow me to use transparent icons and fit Twitter and Facebook icons into their places, without messing all the other icons up. Maybe I'll release a separate icons pack with auto icon mask and more custom icons in the future.

    * Compatible only with iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5 (iPhone 4[S] support coming soon)


    How to get it?

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Available on Cydia
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



  6. #46
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bbrought View Post
    How do you change time to 12 hour?
    I also would like to know how to do this

  7. #47
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Any chance of a release on I4S?

  8. #48
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Primo.TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    193
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 163 Times in 42 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by viren View Post
    Yes I did that now and only the calender widget is not appearing, the clock and weather widget are working fine, just need to know a way around the calender widget!

    thanks a ton!
    I don't see a reason why only the weather widget would appear. Maybe you're doing something wrong in PerPageHTML. Open it, select "ConceptOS-iP5-Page1" and then press Page 1, the select "ConceptOS-iP5-Page2" and press Page 2. Hit the home button and the device should respring.
    -----------
    Follow me on Twitter: @PrimoTM

  9. #49
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bbrought View Post
    How do you change time to 12 hour?
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavis24cw View Post
    I also would like to know how to do this
    You need to edit the Widget.html in var/mobile/library/PerPageHTML/ConceptOS-iP5-Page1.
    Open it up in text viewer and search for TwentyFourHourClock. Change this to False
    Last edited by dantandantan; 04-12-2013 at 03:19 AM.

  10. #50
    Troll Ramses2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nancy, France
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    1,872
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 707 Posts

    Do you have a date for the iPhone 4 version ?

  11. #51
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Primo.TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    193
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 163 Times in 42 Posts

    Sorry, no date, but it should be soon.
    -----------
    Follow me on Twitter: @PrimoTM

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Primo.TM For This Useful Post:

    chiraagnt (04-12-2013)

  13. #52
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo.TM View Post
    Sorry, no date, but it should be soon.
    How soon? theme looks super awesome!

  14. #53
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo.TM View Post
    I don't see a reason why only the weather widget would appear. Maybe you're doing something wrong in PerPageHTML. Open it, select "ConceptOS-iP5-Page1" and then press Page 1, the select "ConceptOS-iP5-Page2" and press Page 2. Hit the home button and the device should respring.
    I know primo! But the calendar widget just does not show up! Only the date....

  15. #54
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Primo.TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    193
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 163 Times in 42 Posts

    Can you show me a screenshot of your second page?
    -----------
    Follow me on Twitter: @PrimoTM

  16. #55
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    For this portion of the instructions: "and "ConceptOS-iP5-Page2" for Page 2"
    I don't have ConceptOS-iP5-Page2 as an option.

    Any clue what could be causing that ?

  17. #56
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Primo.TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    193
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 163 Times in 42 Posts

    Do you mean you have ConceptOS-iP5-Page1, but not ConceptOS-iP5-Page2? That would be strange... Are you looking in PerPageHTML app, because it sounds like Iconoclasm options..?
    -----------
    Follow me on Twitter: @PrimoTM

  18. #57
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo.TM View Post
    Do you mean you have ConceptOS-iP5-Page1, but not ConceptOS-iP5-Page2? That would be strange... Are you looking in PerPageHTML app, because it sounds like Iconoclasm options..?
    Was very strange.
    Deleted perpage and reinstalled it and it was there.
    Odd

    Great theme !!
    I love it

  19. #58
    Green Apple cloudyweather1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 36 Times in 23 Posts

    A friend sent me a PDF file asking me to make custom backgrounds for the theme he purchased (which is this).
    I was so interested in it I decided to get it myself.

    I am looking forward to seeing custom changes people make to the theme for their personal use.

    On another topic. I also seem to be having the issue with the Widgets (PerpageHTML) not showing


    I also tried making a simple custom Perpage and it refuse to show so I'm wondering if the problem lies with PerPageHTML+, some kind of compatibility issue or I'm just doing something wrong when installing this.
    Last edited by cloudyweather1; 04-14-2013 at 11:29 AM.

  20. #59
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Primo.TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    193
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 163 Times in 42 Posts

    Use PerPageHTML, not PerPageHTML+. I will fix this in the next update.
    -----------
    Follow me on Twitter: @PrimoTM

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Primo.TM For This Useful Post:

    cloudyweather1 (04-14-2013)

  22. #60
    Green Apple cloudyweather1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 36 Times in 23 Posts

    Well I guess that's the source of most people problem
    Out of curiosity.
    Why does it work with PerPageHTML and not PerPageHTML+?
    And isn't PerPageHTML+ better

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts