Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ConceptOS - A different kind of Theme (for iPhone 5)

Default Weather
    How do I change the weather to show my local weather, weather in Fahrenheit, and change London to my city? Thanks.

III. Widgets configuration

1. Weather widget (Page 1)
    1.1 Open /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/ConceptOS-iP5-Page1/configureMe.js and edit whatever you need
    1.2 Find your location code here (search or use the list at the bottom): Weather Location Codes/IDs

2. Weather widget (Lockscreen)
    2.1 Open /Library/Themes/ConceptOS iP5 Lockscreen.theme/configureMe.js and edit whatever you need
    2.2 Find your location code here (search or use the list at the bottom): Weather Location Codes/IDs

3. Calendar widget (Page 2)
    3.1 If you want to change the first day of the week to Sunday, open /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/ConceptOS-iP5-Page2/Widget.html, find "var Calendar_starts_on_Monday = true;" and change "true" to "false"
    -----------
    Follow me on Twitter: @PrimoTM

Excellent. Thanks for the help and really enjoying the theme. Was it inspired from the HTC One phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Primo.TM View Post
    III. Widgets configuration

1. Weather widget (Page 1)
    1.1 Open /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/ConceptOS-iP5-Page1/configureMe.js and edit whatever you need
    1.2 Find your location code here (search or use the list at the bottom): Weather Location Codes/IDs

2. Weather widget (Lockscreen)
    2.1 Open /Library/Themes/ConceptOS iP5 Lockscreen.theme/configureMe.js and edit whatever you need
    2.2 Find your location code here (search or use the list at the bottom): Weather Location Codes/IDs

3. Calendar widget (Page 2)
    3.1 If you want to change the first day of the week to Sunday, open /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/ConceptOS-iP5-Page2/Widget.html, find "var Calendar_starts_on_Monday = true;" and change "true" to "false"

Thanks so much. Did you get inspiration for this theme from the HTC One phone?

That's the problem - they can't have transparent background. If I make it transparent, all the other icons mess up and become ugly squares and the part that is being cut by the round edges becomes visible.
    Do you know the reason why for only this icons? maybe it overload somewhere

That's just the way Winterboard works. If you use transparency in icons of non-stock Apple apps, that transparency appears as black background. That's why I made only stock Apple apps transparent (mail, phone, messages, etc.), but can't do it with twitter and facebook.

There is a way to do it though, but as I said it turns all the other icons into ugly squares.
    -----------

Could you make a transparent Safari icon that I can place on the front page in between the phone and mail, directly above the Utilities menu icon? Thanks.
    Last edited by avandever; 04-08-2013 at 10:49 AM.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1365506877.482457.jpg hi 2 things first how do I get per page to work I selected page one on per page installed the page one widget but after I respring still does not appear ? Secondly how do I turn off the app name as you can see my phone mail look stupid with double app name thanks

Is Summerboard mode in Winterboard turned off? And why are your icons not visible on the top row?
    -----------

Thanks primo yes summer board was turned on that was the problem for app names as for the icons not visible I have no clue buddy I downloaded the theme that's what I have ... Can you help me with the weather widget on top of page as you can see its not showing using per page HTML+ page 1 and 2 are on but still not showing ?

Can you try with PerPageHTML (not PerPageHTML+)? I'm not sure if there is a difference, but if they use different folders, this may fix it. You didn't modify the first page background image, did you? It is supposed to have transparent upper part.
    -----------

Can you try with PerPageHTML (not PerPageHTML+)? I'm not sure if there is a difference, but if they use different folders, this may fix it. You didn't modify the first page background image, did you? It is supposed to have transparent upper part.
    Figured out why icons where transparent I used jtheme silly me downloading per page at mo Internet is pretty poor I let you know how I get on in few minutes cheers primo

Per page works on widget thanks primo love the theme its so different got to show it to my jb friends
    Last edited by rabbit_; 04-09-2013 at 07:23 AM.

Is it even possible to have the date appear on any other application? (for example Pocket Informant, like I requested) It requires some transparency in the icons as well + I don't know if it's possible to have a number appear on the icon reflecting today's date.

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyFTW View Post
    Is it even possible to have the date appear on any other application? (for example Pocket Informant, like I requested) It requires some transparency in the icons as well + I don't know if it's possible to have a number appear on the icon reflecting today's date.
    No, sorry.
    -----------

Is there a way to change the pictures in the background of the home page?

How do you change time to 12 hour?

Quote Originally Posted by VAsFynest View Post
    Is there a way to change the pictures in the background of the home page?
    There is a way, but some of the icons won't match, so you'd better not.
    -----------

Very nice setup. Waiting for I4 version

Default Widgets not working
    I followed all the instructions and none of the widgets are working.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    When iPhone 4 version coming out?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast