Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 161 to 172 of 172

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Ultimo HD

  1. #161
    Hi Schnedi

    Just tell my request you can find in post # 137 here in this forum.

    Thanks

    Benny

  2. #162
    hey schnedi, great theme just bought it how do i extract the status bar signal only if i wanna use it with another theme ?

    thanks

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to BoyBastos For This Useful Post:

    Schnedi (04-15-2013)

  4. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyPR View Post
    Hi Schnedi

    Just tell my request you can find in post # 137 here in this forum.

    Thanks

    Benny

    cannot see the image. i will update it to fix the weather issue

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBastos View Post
    hey schnedi, great theme just bought it how do i extract the status bar signal only if i wanna use it with another theme ?

    thanks
    thanks

    they are into: themes/Ultimo HD UI.theme/UIImages

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (04-15-2013)

  6. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    cannot see the image. i will update it to fix the weather issue



    thanks

    they are into: themes/Ultimo HD UI.theme/UIImages
    so i just copy your uiimages to the the theme am using? thanks

  7. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBastos View Post
    so i just copy your uiimages to the the theme am using? thanks
    yes, but not the complete folder cause it includes more than 200 images

  8. #166
    can i get the signal bars and battery indicator files please ty

  9. #167
    Schnedi

    This are the pictures:
    Attachment 632735

    Attachment 632736

    Hope you can open

    Thanks

    Benny

  10. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyPR View Post
    Schnedi

    This are the pictures:
    Attachment 632735

    Attachment 632736

    Hope you can open

    Thanks

    Benny

    the options are displayed when the widget is selected
    Last edited by Schnedi; 04-16-2013 at 01:24 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (04-17-2013)

  12. #169
    Can someone please tell me how to remove the splashscreen that opens with apps, settings etc.

    Thanks.

  13. #170
    Hi, I've pay the 2$ and I really love this theme, but I didn't like the loadingscreen of Ultimo HD if I open any App. always the loadingscreen come. Is there any option to disable the loading screen of ultimo hd?
    or maybe you can make that I can disable the loading screen in winterboard?
    Thanks a lot!

    PS.: can u make Ultimo HD compatible with WeatherIcon 6? The WeatherApp show me the temperatur but the App Icon looks normal and not like the other Ultimo HD App Icon's.
    But the following App's to be involved of this problem:
    Barrel, UnlimTones, MxTube, Unrestrictor, f.lux and iSHSHit.
    If you want a screenshot of the problem contact me: [email protected]
    Thanks
    Last edited by t1me2die; 04-18-2013 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Adding PS

  14. #171
    Amazing simplistic theme! Can you please reupload the PSD file though? Media share says it was deleted.

  15. #172
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Gunspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    372
    Thanked 467 Times in 142 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by monz87 View Post
    Can someone please tell me how to remove the splashscreen that opens with apps, settings etc.

    Thanks.
    You can rename the Fallback folder to for example _Fallback or Fallback_OFF and it will be ok.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •